Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,320 members, 7,920,171 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 09:05 PM

This Month, I Recommend This Device. Check Out Why! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / This Month, I Recommend This Device. Check Out Why! (147 Views)

"I Make Over N300k A Month,i Have Three Graduates,and Four Houses, All Proceeds / There Are More Things To Know About This Device. Check It Out Here! / Fire Hydrant: What Is This Device Found By The Road Side Used For? (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Month, I Recommend This Device. Check Out Why! by Esideks(f): 12:00pm On May 31, 2022
The recently released P38 series is the latest on the list of user-friendly smartphones by global tech giant, itel. Since introducing the Power Series, the brand has blazed the trail for a new generation of powerfully-built, aesthetically-superior, and superbly functional smartphone models at budget-friendly prize points. For emphasis, this means mobile phones with powerful batteries, big storage and smooth functionality.

The P38 series hit the stores on May 17th and has since attracted rave reviews for its unique features and offerings. If you're on the market for a new smartphone that delivers on performance and looks, or you just want an upgrade on the P37 you got last year, we've put together strong reasons why you should buy the all-new itel P38.

itel P38 charges 3X Faster. There are only a few things better than a mobile phone you can rely on at all times. Buying the P38 means you won't waste time on charging, as only a 10 minute charge will give you as much as 3 hours of WhatsApp talk time. If you live in an area with frequent power outages, then the itel P38 is what you need. It charges fully in only 150 minutes; that's 3 times faster than other phones in its category. What's more, you can use that for a whole day, whether on business trips or even to sit through your favourite games.

It's not just faster to charge up, but also safer with the safe-charging mode that switches on automatically to keep you, your family and your device safe. With 15 Watts on the P38 and 18 Watts on the P38 Pro, fast charging is no longer just a wish. And just so you know, the P38 Pro is the only smartphone in its price category with 18W Fast Charging technology.

(1) (Reply)

Some Old Habits You Had To Battle With Before It Left You. / EFCC Cautions Nigerians Against Vote Buying / Printing Branding And Packaging Productions @ 08025281998

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.