Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,120 members, 7,973,776 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 06:29 AM

Who Was The First Guy/chic You Had A Crush On? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Was The First Guy/chic You Had A Crush On? (6819 Views)

Man Asks Side Chic To Delete His Photo From Her Instagram Page / Beware, That Chic You Just Gave A Lift Could Be Snake. / Guys, What Will You Do If This Chic Slaps Your Girl? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Was The First Guy/chic You Had A Crush On? by jackpot(f): 8:58pm On Jul 18, 2011
you already know that.
Re: Who Was The First Guy/chic You Had A Crush On? by 195(f): 9:12pm On Jul 18, 2011
jackpot:

you already know that.

foooool undecided
Re: Who Was The First Guy/chic You Had A Crush On? by jackpot(f): 9:47pm On Jul 18, 2011
190_@:

undecided
introduce yourself, young man angry
Re: Who Was The First Guy/chic You Had A Crush On? by 195(f): 9:49pm On Jul 18, 2011
^u're an enemy back off undecided
Re: Who Was The First Guy/chic You Had A Crush On? by jackpot(f): 9:54pm On Jul 18, 2011
^^hexcuse me, who are you, seriously? undecided
Re: Who Was The First Guy/chic You Had A Crush On? by Goldieluks: 10:08pm On Jul 18, 2011
I use to have a crush on Leonardo di caprio,lol
but on NL its Phate07. undecided
Re: Who Was The First Guy/chic You Had A Crush On? by Jamesdman(m): 10:12pm On Jul 18, 2011
*walks into d thread. . . . Sees Jackpot. . . His eyez widens* i've bn lokin 4 diz Blackpot or is it Jackpot of a dude. *runs back 2 his crib, n returns brandishin his matchet. . . . As he chases Jackpot around n outta 190's crib*

Re: Who Was The First Guy/chic You Had A Crush On? by Cuddlemii: 10:18pm On Jul 18, 2011
James-dman:

*walks into d thread. . . . Sees Jackpot. . . His eyez widens* i've bn lokin 4 diz Blackpot or is it Jackpot of a dude. *runs back 2 his crib, n returns brandishin his matchet. . . . As he chases Jackpot around n outta 190's crib*

Dude are you sure you wont do a remake of tales by moonlight. I see talent.
Re: Who Was The First Guy/chic You Had A Crush On? by Jamesdman(m): 10:23pm On Jul 18, 2011
~~Really? LoL!! U cud be my producer n manager.
Re: Who Was The First Guy/chic You Had A Crush On? by Cuddlemii: 10:26pm On Jul 18, 2011
James-dman:

~~Really? LoL!! U cud be my producer n manager.

ok dyt wld be ur PA, Sexkillz ur script writer, Satani ur security man in case the kids refuse to go home.
Re: Who Was The First Guy/chic You Had A Crush On? by Jamesdman(m): 10:33pm On Jul 18, 2011
Datz perfect!! Jst 1 more tin. . . .190 wil be my time-keeper, in case i get carried away n go over time.
Re: Who Was The First Guy/chic You Had A Crush On? by Cuddlemii: 10:35pm On Jul 18, 2011
James-dman:

Datz perfect!! Jst 1 more tin. . . .190 wil be my time-keeper, in case i get carried away n go over time.

Can we afford him. The others would work for free (no cash & no kind) except of cos u r ready to part away with ur sexy PA.
Re: Who Was The First Guy/chic You Had A Crush On? by slimyem: 11:03pm On Jul 18, 2011
190_@:

^Halt there - Identify yourself - who are you to question me
do u know who i am angry angry

of course,i do know u who you are, NL jerk!
Re: Who Was The First Guy/chic You Had A Crush On? by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jul 18, 2011
I have crushes on 5 nairalanders at the same time. there names are
1 M A. B. C. U
Re: Who Was The First Guy/chic You Had A Crush On? by limpopo: 11:21pm On Jul 18, 2011
crush!!, i dont think dat word is in my dictionary. i just woo girls for bleeping sake. i always avoided a crush
Re: Who Was The First Guy/chic You Had A Crush On? by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jul 18, 2011
Smh. HIV in the building
Re: Who Was The First Guy/chic You Had A Crush On? by 195(f): 11:45pm On Jul 18, 2011
Jackpot must die **Jackpot must die **Jackpot must die **Jackpot must die **

Re: Who Was The First Guy/chic You Had A Crush On? by ULSHERLAN(m): 12:20am On Jul 19, 2011
Dyt (f)
where else cld i possible b if nt his eyes
check me n u find me dere
Re: Who Was The First Guy/chic You Had A
Crush On?
« #14 on: Yesterday at 09:53:29 AM »
Him
usherlan
Re: Who Was The First Guy/chic You Had A Crush On? by pleep(m): 2:01am On Jul 19, 2011
hmm, this little Indian girl in preschool. We used to sneak up on the loft during naptime, until the teachers figured out what was going on and split us up  sad
Re: Who Was The First Guy/chic You Had A Crush On? by toyemz(f): 2:05am On Jul 19, 2011
myself
Re: Who Was The First Guy/chic You Had A Crush On? by slimyem: 8:08am On Jul 19, 2011
toyemz:

myself

me too
Re: Who Was The First Guy/chic You Had A Crush On? by Mynd44: 9:01am On Jul 19, 2011
190_@:

Fu[i]c[/i]k off dude - i have nothing with them
Let natasha come answer u and tell u theres nothing between us angry angry

So now you are denying them right?
Re: Who Was The First Guy/chic You Had A Crush On? by adosjun(m): 9:47am On Jul 19, 2011
@ cuteobi, i meant enternal it was a typo error,  Seriously you r  gud looking,  Any chance to chat with u?
Re: Who Was The First Guy/chic You Had A Crush On? by tavon(m): 1:56pm On Jul 19, 2011
halle berry
Re: Who Was The First Guy/chic You Had A Crush On? by Jamesdman(m): 2:06pm On Jul 19, 2011
ULSHERLAN:

Dyt (f)
where else cld i possible b if nt his eyes
check me n u find me dere
Re: Who Was The First Guy/chic You Had A
Crush On?
« #14 on: Yesterday at 09:53:29 AM »
Him
usherlan

dude, is this how desperate u are 4 Dyt's crush? SMH @ U!!
Re: Who Was The First Guy/chic You Had A Crush On? by 195(f): 2:41pm On Jul 19, 2011
Re: Who Was The First Guy/chic You Had A Crush On? by Bestjon50(m): 3:24pm On Jul 19, 2011
her name is Goldiluks
Re: Who Was The First Guy/chic You Had A Crush On? by Cuteobi(f): 3:26pm On Jul 19, 2011
adosjun:

@ cuteobi, i meant enternal it was a typo error,  Seriously you r  gud looking,  Any chance to chat with u?

Sori dude am crushing on someone else and its definitly not u!

toba:

I have crushes on 5 nairalanders at the same time. there names are
1 M A. B. C. U

angryNames,not alphabets
Re: Who Was The First Guy/chic You Had A Crush On? by Bestjon50(m): 3:37pm On Jul 19, 2011
Cuteobi:

angryNames,not alphabets

hi
Re: Who Was The First Guy/chic You Had A Crush On? by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jul 19, 2011
Cuteobi:

LMAO

Cuteobi:

angryNames,not alphabets

Names sorry i choose to keep them personal
Re: Who Was The First Guy/chic You Had A Crush On? by jackpot(f): 5:14pm On Jul 19, 2011
James-dman:

hey, drop that matchet.

your money or your wife life!

Re: Who Was The First Guy/chic You Had A Crush On? by 195(f): 5:19pm On Jul 19, 2011
undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

If Any NL Babe Fine Pass Kwencypresh Make My Mouth Bend! / A Horse Mounts A Female Police Officer While Conducting A Traffic Stop in Canada / Dry Humping Is Another Aspect Of Sex That Many People Neglect.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.