Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,740 members, 7,885,961 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 06:24 PM

Dating Introverts, What Is It Like? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating Introverts, What Is It Like? (465 Views)

It's Like Many Married Women Don't Use Protection When Committing Adultery / Introverts Only!!! Which Is More Stressful, Receiving/making Calls Or Going Out? / 14 Valentine Present Ideas For Introverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dating Introverts, What Is It Like? by Mike7302: 12:55pm On May 31, 2022
Loners or introverts in a relationship pls share your story. How is ur relationship like? I'd really love to hear from male introvert dating extroverted girls.

How do you make the relationship interesting, does ur partner respect you? do the need to be alone overshadow being with ur lover sometimes? How did u get used to these calling often, being together stuff? Does dating make you happier than when you were single?

Extroverts dating introverts too I would love to read what's like dating an introvert, do you get tired of the "I want to be alone" vibe sometimes? What do you think they can do to spice up the relationship. What are the things ur partner is doing that you really love?

I just want to note one or two things.
Re: Dating Introverts, What Is It Like? by Juleeee: 9:29pm On May 31, 2022
I'm introvert, but never dated so can't really tell.

(1) (Reply)

When I Was 6 Years Old, My 22 Year Brother-in-law Raped Me. / What Have You Never Been labeled By An Ex? / Top5 Richest Hausa/fulani Men In Nigeria Controlling The Country

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.