Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,883 members, 7,872,907 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 03:59 AM

Gunmen Attack 5 Officials Of NIWA In Anambra State - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gunmen Attack 5 Officials Of NIWA In Anambra State (19546 Views)

How Emefiele Silenced Top Officials Of DSS - Sahara Reporters / Bandits Attack 5 Kaduna LGAs, Kill Several Residents / Zainab Aliyu spotted with officials of the Nigerian consulate in Jeddah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Attack 5 Officials Of NIWA In Anambra State by ponishah: 7:45pm On May 31, 2022
saintkel:
u r not Igbo...stop posting trash to please us....u r Yoruba
I am not a yoruba, I am igbo.
Stop telling me that.
And I am not posting trash, only truth. I have no intension of pleasing you or anyone else, except my conscience.
Igbos are the problems of igbos.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack 5 Officials Of NIWA In Anambra State by saintkel(m): 8:09pm On May 31, 2022
ponishah:

Stop telling me that.
And I am not posting trash, only truth. I have no intension of pleasing you or anyone else, except my conscience.
Igbos know their problems....what is happening now is created by another...not Igbos....and I insist....u r not Igbo
Re: Gunmen Attack 5 Officials Of NIWA In Anambra State by Quiny32323: 8:16pm On May 31, 2022
Joezinho:
This is what happens when you shield your own even when they are wrong. These culprits keep pointing us to buhari and Fulani herdsmen while they cause mayhem. Yes, buhari and the herdsmen are bad. But IPOB is worse.

The Igbos have to start standing for what is right. The chicken has come home to roost. Now,the igbos( innocent ones) are paying the price for covering their own. They need to fish them out and return to the peaceful igboland we used to know.

Say what you know, nobody shaded them, ipob members are not upto 2% of igbo population. Non of my family members or even a close friend is among those mad efulefus, Nnamdi took advantage of the jobless idiots by selling the fulani story and igbo marginalisation which true but exaggerated.
Re: Gunmen Attack 5 Officials Of NIWA In Anambra State by Skyfornia(m): 8:19pm On May 31, 2022
Joezinho:

Who is this brain damaged dolt? Typical traits of your people. It's obvious you guys are submerged in unbridled hatred. You comment about issues regarding the yorubas but here you are acting all jarred and nervy ..

If you had the semblance of a brain in that vacant skull of yours, you would have read the advice I gave up there but like the obtuse ninnyhammer that you are, you displayed your dumbness.

So why you dey carry the matter for head? E concern you?

I don't give an infinitesimal fvck about your Sudan-like region. I never have and I never will..
Re: Gunmen Attack 5 Officials Of NIWA In Anambra State by GoldenisSilence: 8:23pm On May 31, 2022
Joezinho:
This is what happens when you shield your own even when they are wrong. These culprits keep pointing us to buhari and Fulani herdsmen while they cause mayhem. Yes, buhari and the herdsmen are bad. But IPOB is worse.

The Igbos have to start standing for what is right. The chicken has come home to roost. Now,the igbos( innocent ones) are paying the price for covering their own. They need to fish them out and return to the peaceful igboland we used to know.

No.. We get plan.. We no Wan see any vandal in our territory.. Be you Igbo or whatever
Re: Gunmen Attack 5 Officials Of NIWA In Anambra State by GoldenisSilence: 8:24pm On May 31, 2022
ponishah:

Keep waiting for who to stand up for you.
Everyman for himself.

We Don dey stand u dey complain.. Smally
Re: Gunmen Attack 5 Officials Of NIWA In Anambra State by ponishah: 8:30pm On May 31, 2022
GoldenisSilence:

We Don dey stand u dey complain.. Smally
OK, then stop complaing
Re: Gunmen Attack 5 Officials Of NIWA In Anambra State by ponishah: 8:37pm On May 31, 2022
saintkel:
Igbos know their problems....what is happening now is created by another...not Igbos....and I insist....u r not Igbo
Please urself, I don't owe you any explanation of my identity.
Igbos created what is happening now in the east.
You think you are deceiving others, you are only making yourself a laughing stock.
The North has never denied taking blame for their bandits and terrorist, but you keep on telling yourselves lies, don't worry, when it gets to late ...
Re: Gunmen Attack 5 Officials Of NIWA In Anambra State by Mitsurugi(m): 8:43pm On May 31, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Let me help you, take this Rope and do the needful. grin angry grin grin

Images are a reflection of one's subconscious. I will pray for you son. Relax I'm not your mate. grin
Re: Gunmen Attack 5 Officials Of NIWA In Anambra State by MadamExcellency: 8:59pm On May 31, 2022
ponishah:

Stop telling me that.

All these children with the same story "my papa tell me say I be Igbo".

Someone that doesn't know where his great grand parents were buried.
Re: Gunmen Attack 5 Officials Of NIWA In Anambra State by ponishah: 9:35pm On May 31, 2022
[quote author=MadamExcellency post=113353004]

All these children with the same story "my papa tell me say I be Igbo".

Someone that doesn't know where his great grand parents were buried. [/pquote]
And where have your barrage of insults taken us to..
You don't even care who you insult, talking about my ancesters without respect is a sacrilege.
Why are you guys this way?
All you want on all issues are sycophants and who say what you want to hear.
That is why they all tell you lies, use and throw you off like:
You were all clapping and praising and protecting fani kayode as he kept deceiving you and threw you off, reno omokri did same thing and even called igbos mosquitoes when buhari called igbos dot in the circle, and you foolishly applauded, now he has thrown igbos off as usual, sand from Kaduna did too.
Be wise bro, stop deceiving people and listen and think before you react.
I have not insulted you, but I know you must insult me.
Re: Gunmen Attack 5 Officials Of NIWA In Anambra State by shortIGBOman: 9:48pm On May 31, 2022
Mitsurugi:

Images are a reflection of one's subconscious. I will pray for you son. Relax I'm not your mate. grin

Eyahh, this one just dey wail anyhow here. grin grin grin

Igbo will never rule this Country grin

Re: Gunmen Attack 5 Officials Of NIWA In Anambra State by EagleNest(m): 12:51am On Jun 01, 2022
DOTian:

Stop fouling every thread with your putrid posts. You are all over the place making wild accusations! What is right and what is wrong, and how is the Igbo standing for "what is wrong"? You keep jumping from one thread to the other, sprouting all sorts of convulated nonsense. Have you as a Nigerian tried in your political life to stand for the igbos in "what is right"? Ndi peaceful igboland

Don't mind those convoluted minds who pretends they are interested in Igbos wellbeing and peace of Nigeria, but lacks the will to stand for the Igbos in "what is right"

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Enugu State Government Seals EEDC Due to Disconnection Notice / Buhari’s First 5 Days After Return / Governor Okezie Ikpeazu Celebrates His 53rd Birthday At SDA Hospital & Orphanage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.