Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,384 members, 7,978,234 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 10:51 PM

Pastor Asked Married Couple Struggling To Give Birth To Have S³x Inside Church — - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pastor Asked Married Couple Struggling To Give Birth To Have S³x Inside Church — (2193 Views)

Bought A Ring & Wanted To Propose To My Girl Inside Church Today, But I Faild / What Happened To A Newly Married Couple In My Car Yes / "I Go To Hotel Rooms To Read Bible And Sleep With Guys Inside Church"- Slay Mama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Asked Married Couple Struggling To Give Birth To Have S³x Inside Church — by AllGistRoom: 3:56pm On May 31, 2022
Allgistroom.com has chanced upon viral photos and video of two people laying on each other in church while the pastor and other church members pray for them.

According to sources, the couple had been struggling to conceive for ten years since they got married. They visited the church to seek help for the man of God and he ordered them to have s³xual affair on the altar in front of the members.

After the photo went viral, a lot of social media users reacted to it.

The church, however, reacted and according to them the photo was two women not a man and a woman.

They explained that the woman had arrived sick and had fainted during service. So after the preaching, the pastor called the sick woman and told another woman to lie on her as a prophetic act.

Watch the video below;

https://www.allgistroom.com/pastor-asked-married-couple-struggling-to-give-birth-to-have-s%c2%b3x-inside-church-video/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Asked Married Couple Struggling To Give Birth To Have S³x Inside Church — by Xscape1993(m): 3:58pm On May 31, 2022
I keep saying that the problem of the world is religion..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Asked Married Couple Struggling To Give Birth To Have S³x Inside Church — by Northboi: 3:59pm On May 31, 2022
grin grin
Re: Pastor Asked Married Couple Struggling To Give Birth To Have S³x Inside Church — by Malory: 4:00pm On May 31, 2022
I doubt if this is real
Re: Pastor Asked Married Couple Struggling To Give Birth To Have S³x Inside Church — by CryptoClub2018: 4:05pm On May 31, 2022
If the man na one minute man, na so he go just cast himself for church. However if the guy na kingkong and dey smash for 45 mins to 1hr, na so all those Hot ladies go dey find am after.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Asked Married Couple Struggling To Give Birth To Have S³x Inside Church — by Nobody: 4:09pm On May 31, 2022
Oh no not again............. It's better to immoral elsewhere than it being practiced in church....
Re: Pastor Asked Married Couple Struggling To Give Birth To Have S³x Inside Church — by Ballzproblemm: 4:10pm On May 31, 2022
Africa my continent,when we go get sense
Re: Pastor Asked Married Couple Struggling To Give Birth To Have S³x Inside Church — by ParpahSeventy: 4:13pm On May 31, 2022
Xscape1993:
You seem not to know anything about the world.
Re: Pastor Asked Married Couple Struggling To Give Birth To Have S³x Inside Church — by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:24pm On May 31, 2022
another PERV IN ROBE spotted...
Re: Pastor Asked Married Couple Struggling To Give Birth To Have S³x Inside Church — by Jmichael1(m): 4:30pm On May 31, 2022
Idonblivit....
Re: Pastor Asked Married Couple Struggling To Give Birth To Have S³x Inside Church — by Jmichael1(m): 4:31pm On May 31, 2022
ParpahSeventy:
You seem not to know anything about the world.
pls tell us abt the world....
Re: Pastor Asked Married Couple Struggling To Give Birth To Have S³x Inside Church — by KingDash: 4:33pm On May 31, 2022
Especially them cross worshipers
Xscape1993:

1 Like

Re: Pastor Asked Married Couple Struggling To Give Birth To Have S³x Inside Church — by godofuck231: 4:41pm On May 31, 2022
Sacrilage
Re: Pastor Asked Married Couple Struggling To Give Birth To Have S³x Inside Church — by godofuck231: 4:51pm On May 31, 2022
Jmichael1:

the angels of God turns their back on you when you as a married man and woman have sex , your juju protecting you will turn its back ,thats why some robbers are caught while raping women, because the leader or what do ever don't call them when leaving as it violates their spiritual arrangements
Re: Pastor Asked Married Couple Struggling To Give Birth To Have S³x Inside Church — by Goldbw122(m): 5:04pm On May 31, 2022
I don't think this is true.
Re: Pastor Asked Married Couple Struggling To Give Birth To Have S³x Inside Church — by Nobody: 5:25pm On May 31, 2022
Lol.
Re: Pastor Asked Married Couple Struggling To Give Birth To Have S³x Inside Church — by Emma2Seconds: 5:37pm On May 31, 2022
Where does it happened Name of the church, the state it's located and name of the church owner.
Re: Pastor Asked Married Couple Struggling To Give Birth To Have S³x Inside Church — by Saviourk: 5:38pm On May 31, 2022
Mehn!
Wonders shall never end! grin
Re: Pastor Asked Married Couple Struggling To Give Birth To Have S³x Inside Church — by Nobody: 6:09pm On May 31, 2022
Religion grin
Re: Pastor Asked Married Couple Struggling To Give Birth To Have S³x Inside Church — by techWriter3: 6:11pm On May 31, 2022
I stay stating that the dilemma of the country is faiths
Re: Pastor Asked Married Couple Struggling To Give Birth To Have S³x Inside Church — by cavreek: 6:32pm On May 31, 2022
Question, will the pastors pimpim get hard undecided
Re: Pastor Asked Married Couple Struggling To Give Birth To Have S³x Inside Church — by obontami: 7:15pm On May 31, 2022
grin grin grin

Re: Pastor Asked Married Couple Struggling To Give Birth To Have S³x Inside Church — by BestMan001: 7:20pm On May 31, 2022
Another fake news?
Re: Pastor Asked Married Couple Struggling To Give Birth To Have S³x Inside Church — by dastroud(m): 8:15pm On May 31, 2022
Xscape1993:
I keep saying that the problem of africa is religion..
Re: Pastor Asked Married Couple Struggling To Give Birth To Have S³x Inside Church — by tillaman(m): 8:21pm On May 31, 2022
Ngwogwo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Asked Married Couple Struggling To Give Birth To Have S³x Inside Church — by ParpahSeventy: 8:23pm On May 31, 2022
Jmichael1:

You don't know about the world, it's obvious from your first statement, and from this statement also, it's confirmed you don't know anything about the world, else you will know that enough can't be said that will make you understand the world.
In a nutshell, you can't identify the problem of what you don't understand, you most probably don't know the problem of the world, religion is as old as human existence and every society has a form of religion, empires that rose and fell thousands of years ago all had different forms of religion, religions like; Christianity, Judaism, Islam, Buddhism, Shinto, Tengrism, Taoism, Confucianism, Sikhism, Jainism, Hinduism, Zoroastrianism etc existed, successful empires all had ideas of gods and worshipped them, successful countries today practice religion, the Mongolian empire happened to be second largest empire behind the British empire, at it's peak it was very successful, the great Genghis Khan who formed the empire always worship the eternal blue sky as his source victories in conquering empires especially China and it's neighbours, the Russian tsardom practiced religion, the African Moors that conquered Spain and ruled it for 700 years had religion, the Malian empire had a religion, the Oyo empire had a religion, the Mayans had a religion, the Borno and Kano empires had religion, the Ashanti kingdom had religion, the Gorguyeo empire had religion, they were all great empires, religion is always a necessity for the existence of mankind, the earlier you know the better for you.
The ancient Italians that brought up inventions and the idea of rational thinking had religion, the ancient Greeks had religion same as Persians and the likes.
Re: Pastor Asked Married Couple Struggling To Give Birth To Have S³x Inside Church — by RemoveKebab: 8:26pm On May 31, 2022
My preek no go even move for this kind situation. cry

(1) (Reply)

Passengers In The Bus Browsing Nairaland / Can I Ask Her Out. / How Do I Flush Her Out?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.