Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,126 members, 7,922,748 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 12:21 PM

. . . Playing Your Games Well (from A Retired Player 190) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . . . Playing Your Games Well (from A Retired Player 190) (1374 Views)

15 Signs That Shows You Are Dating A Retired Prostitute (runs Girl) / 76-yr-old Retired School Principal Dies On Top 18-yr-old Girl / Ask A Retired Womanizer Any Question On Love, Sex & Marriage. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

. . . Playing Your Games Well (from A Retired Player 190) by 190: 9:21am On Jul 18, 2011
To make the story short, if you are a guy chyking any girl and she doesn't reciprocate after you have shown some seriousness , quickly end the episode and forget about the girl. Theres this girl that told me how she regretted losing a guy she admired so much while playing hard to get, after the guy has shown up consistently. I guess shes learnt her lesson to limit the shakara time. Guys should stop wasting too much time on girls.

Secondly, some guys are fond of chasing after women just for the fun of it even when the already have a girl. Girls have been spoilt by frequent wooing from guys, therefore they can easily reject a guy and hope that a better dude will appear tomorrow. Guys should stop giving girls too much attention which makes their head swell so much and compels them to be insulting at times. When a girl has stayed for 1 year and no guy has come around, she will have a rethink.

This idea is definitely difficult for guys to put in practice. But the hidden truth is, when the attention of guys towards the girls decreases, there will be a subsequent increase in attention and curiosity of girls towards guys. Newton said to every action, there's an equal and opposite reaction. It doesn't apply to physics alone, romance is also included. GIRLS BELIEVE THE ARE NOT CHEAP, LET US SHOW THEM THAT GUYS ARE NOT CHEAP TOO.

One more reason why the girls maintain the ''am not cheap status'' is due to the fact that we guys always scrutinize the girls to classify who is cheap and who is not cheap. Since the girls are aware of this, the will always make sure guys don't call them cheap. A remedy to this is for guys to remove the word ''cheap'' from our vocabulary and see every girl as responsible and worthy.
Re: . . . Playing Your Games Well (from A Retired Player 190) by Dyt(f): 9:35am On Jul 18, 2011
Story tym
Re: . . . Playing Your Games Well (from A Retired Player 190) by agitator: 9:40am On Jul 18, 2011
190:

To make the story short, if you are a guy chyking any girl and she doesn't reciprocate after you have shown some seriousness , quickly end the episode and forget about the girl. Theres this girl that told me how she regretted losing a guy she admired so much while playing hard to get, after the guy has shown up consistently. I guess shes learnt her lesson to limit the shakara time. Guys should stop wasting too much time on girls.

Secondly, some guys are fond of chasing after women just for the fun of it even when the already have a girl. Girls have been spoilt by frequent wooing from guys, therefore they can easily reject a guy and hope that a better dude will appear tomorrow. Guys should stop giving girls too much attention which makes their head swell so much and compels them to be insulting at times. When a girl has stayed for 1 year and no guy has come around, she will have a rethink.

This idea is definitely difficult for guys to put in practice. But the hidden truth is, when the attention of guys towards the girls decreases, there will be a subsequent increase in attention and curiosity of girls towards guys. Newton said to every action, there's an equal and opposite reaction. It doesn't apply to physics alone, romance is also included. GIRLS BELIEVE THE ARE NOT CHEAP, LET US SHOW THEM THAT GUYS ARE NOT CHEAP TOO.

One more reason why the girls maintain the ''am not cheap status'' is due to the fact that we guys always scrutinize the girls to classify who is cheap and who is not cheap. Since the girls are aware of this, the will always make sure guys don't call them cheap. A remedy to this is for guys to remove the word ''cheap'' from our vocabulary and see every girl as responsible and worthy.

good tutorial, bookmarked grin
Re: . . . Playing Your Games Well (from A Retired Player 190) by zealot4me(f): 9:41am On Jul 18, 2011
*yawning*
Re: . . . Playing Your Games Well (from A Retired Player 190) by Cuddlemii: 9:47am On Jul 18, 2011
Guys should stop giving girls too much attention which makes their head swell so much and compels them to be insulting at times.

So true

But the hidden truth is, when the attention of guys towards the girls decreases, there will be a subsequent increase in attention and curiosity of girls towards guys. Newton said to every action, there's an equal and opposite reaction. It doesn't apply to physics alone, romance is also included. GIRLS BELIEVE THE ARE NOT CHEAP.

So true

LET US SHOW THEM THAT GUYS ARE NOT CHEAP TOO.

So false. Nothing happens to a man that is cheap. U can get expensive anytime any day till you are 400yrs old. Its a man's world.

When a girl has stayed for 1 year and no guy has come around, she will have a rethink.

So false or Maybe. It depends on the girl. Some women still have toasters till they die. Its all about the stuff u r made of and packaging. I would never get too desperate to go for just anything, will rather wait for more than a year. But I will re-think if you posses all the xteristics I want in a man
Re: . . . Playing Your Games Well (from A Retired Player 190) by limpopo: 9:58am On Jul 18, 2011
hmmm, from d horses mouth
Re: . . . Playing Your Games Well (from A Retired Player 190) by MMM2(m): 10:45am On Jul 18, 2011
gst 101 angry
Re: . . . Playing Your Games Well (from A Retired Player 190) by Cuddlemii: 10:53am On Jul 18, 2011
M M M:

gst 101  angry

Dude so u went to covenant uni. no wonder wey u dey always talk out of context. na d babes dere sabi
Re: . . . Playing Your Games Well (from A Retired Player 190) by 190: 10:55am On Jul 18, 2011
For any body that derails this thread

Re: . . . Playing Your Games Well (from A Retired Player 190) by pendo89(f): 11:01am On Jul 18, 2011
Reverse Psychology dating works both ways.
2 can play that game.
good luck.
Re: . . . Playing Your Games Well (from A Retired Player 190) by islamrules(m): 11:02am On Jul 18, 2011
I enjoy ur writeup. I always like ur writeups on NL, though somebody like BABES, Mrs. Chimma, lefulefu are not here yet
Re: . . . Playing Your Games Well (from A Retired Player 190) by Omolola1(f): 11:03am On Jul 18, 2011
biko, nah one nity u dey admire?
Re: . . . Playing Your Games Well (from A Retired Player 190) by 190: 11:06am On Jul 18, 2011
^Lola did u see that cutlass up there angry angry
Re: . . . Playing Your Games Well (from A Retired Player 190) by MMM2(m): 11:21am On Jul 18, 2011
Cuddlemii:

Dude so u went to covenant uni. no wonder wey u dey always talk out of contest. na d babes dere sabi

cuddlemii NO-pe,

i waz an international student. tongue
Re: . . . Playing Your Games Well (from A Retired Player 190) by mazamaza: 11:31am On Jul 18, 2011
So 190 is a guy, Why has he/she been pretending to be a girl and confusing him/her-self, Come and see american wonder
Re: . . . Playing Your Games Well (from A Retired Player 190) by Omolola1(f): 11:32am On Jul 18, 2011
smh
Re: . . . Playing Your Games Well (from A Retired Player 190) by Ucheosefoh(m): 12:26pm On Jul 18, 2011
I have a chick to toast this afternoon I will use this 190 new method on her lol
Re: . . . Playing Your Games Well (from A Retired Player 190) by 190: 12:28pm On Jul 18, 2011
Re: . . . Playing Your Games Well (from A Retired Player 190) by Cuddlemii: 12:51pm On Jul 18, 2011
Ucheosefoh:

I have a chick to toast this afternoon I will use this 190 new method on her lol

Its ur type that copies and paste the exact points from someones exam ans sheet.

Why not wait for a lot of ladies to comment so u create ur method from that.

190 is not in a babe's mind. He is writing based on assumptions & experience.

Some babes know all the tricks and wld even play u proper.

Sample the opinion of the sex you are targeting, that's the best way to play your game. Also study the babe u want to toast as well, once u identify her weakness, then u wld get her all over u. Don't just jump dey toast babe, confuse her and when u hit, u are taking her off guards.

Otondo!!!
Re: . . . Playing Your Games Well (from A Retired Player 190) by sistajay(f): 1:00pm On Jul 18, 2011
Retired ke?. . . . . 190 abeg come out and play. . . . you know you make me wanna leave the one im with. . . . wink hehehehehe!!
Re: . . . Playing Your Games Well (from A Retired Player 190) by Jamesdman(m): 4:45pm On Jul 18, 2011
190:

For any body that derails this thread
LMAO!!!
Re: . . . Playing Your Games Well (from A Retired Player 190) by 195(f): 5:26pm On Jul 18, 2011
angry angry
Re: . . . Playing Your Games Well (from A Retired Player 190) by Omolola1(f): 5:35pm On Jul 18, 2011
grin grin

James-dman:

LMAO!!!
Re: . . . Playing Your Games Well (from A Retired Player 190) by chibaby5(f): 5:43pm On Jul 18, 2011
undecided
Re: . . . Playing Your Games Well (from A Retired Player 190) by Mynd44: 6:26pm On Jul 18, 2011
He claimed to be a player but could not nyash anyone here
Re: . . . Playing Your Games Well (from A Retired Player 190) by Pennywise(m): 6:34pm On Jul 18, 2011
Which babe chuk hand for 190 eye so-tay e turn philosopher?
Re: . . . Playing Your Games Well (from A Retired Player 190) by 195(f): 6:38pm On Jul 18, 2011
embarassed embarassed
Re: . . . Playing Your Games Well (from A Retired Player 190) by Pennywise(m): 6:58pm On Jul 18, 2011
^^^
You fall hand not for talk. Guys like mynd44 dont say much but they are the ones getting all the action
Re: . . . Playing Your Games Well (from A Retired Player 190) by IFELEKE(m): 7:03pm On Jul 18, 2011
190! [size=4pt]my e-patient of yester-years[/size] smiley
Re: . . . Playing Your Games Well (from A Retired Player 190) by 195(f): 7:11pm On Jul 18, 2011
IFELEKE:

190! [size=4pt]my e-patient of yester-years[/size]  smiley

shocked shocked hey bro - how you been- u deserted our court, how can i keep in touch with you
Re: . . . Playing Your Games Well (from A Retired Player 190) by IFELEKE(m): 7:32pm On Jul 18, 2011
190_@:

shocked shocked hey bro - how you been- u deserted our court, how can i keep in touch with you
've been busy bro. . .work,stuffs. . .yea,i kinda miss our good old court where I held sway  smiley
you can hit me up on yim
I see you still court trouble   angry
Re: . . . Playing Your Games Well (from A Retired Player 190) by 195(f): 7:33pm On Jul 18, 2011
IFELEKE:

've been busy bro. . .work,stuffs. . .yea,i kinda miss our good old court where I held sway  smiley
you can hit me up on yim [size=4pt]check it up on a thread i run in culture,i'll drop it on my last post.[/size]
I see you still court trouble   angry

Thanks bro, hitting you up cool cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dont Be Deceived Before Going Into Relationship. People Hardly Change Characters / Don't Get Married If... / Can You Date A Rich Nigerian Woman With Facial Hair?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.