Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,054 members, 7,906,898 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 06:20 PM

What Kind Of Goods Are In Demand In Nigeria: - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Kind Of Goods Are In Demand In Nigeria: (93780 Views)

‘ghosts’ Set Shops Ablaze In Anambra Over High Cost Of Goods (photo) / 25 Hot-in-demand Non-oil Products To Export From Nigeria / Tips: Becoming A Distributor Of Goods (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Kind Of Goods Are In Demand In Nigeria: by Shipperslink(m): 11:53pm On Jul 27, 2013
@lyked, a truck of cement is quoted in tonnage i.e 30,40,45. 5 ton is 200bags.we ve dangote,larfage,5star.their price varies frm #1,500-#1,620. How to book for order and the days to get your order vary as well.yr location is also important.your capital at hand wil determine if u wil deal directly wt company or get yr good frm major distributor.fell free to ask any question on cement/haulage.
Re: What Kind Of Goods Are In Demand In Nigeria: by dwizy(m): 12:34am On Jul 28, 2013
pyneapples: If you are thinking of importing from China, it is this SIMPLE [/b]and [b]SAFE:

CRAFT TRADE CONSULT (CTCN) has offices in Nigeria and China and can handle all sourcing and outsourcing services. Visit us at www.crafttradeconsult.com. You can also call our hotline 08100 4444 09. and ask to speak with a Trade Manager.
Our Nigerian office is at 3rd Floor, Wuraola House, Allen Avenue, Ikeja, Lagos.
We will give you best services at the lowest price. All you have to do is tell us, and we will import everything you need. [b]No stress!
grin

Remember to tell the Trade Manager you are from Nairaland so you can be directed to speak with me. smiley smiley smiley
You people sef too dey miss road. Yeah, you will definetely be needed at one point in this biz. Bur how we go ship product in when we have not even made up our mind on what to buy. You should, as an import agent advice base on your experience with your previous customers. What to buy and not to buy, custom problem et al.
Re: What Kind Of Goods Are In Demand In Nigeria: by millhouse: 12:49pm On Jul 28, 2013
Your email aint correct @ sugar
Re: What Kind Of Goods Are In Demand In Nigeria: by Handex(m): 10:17pm On Jul 28, 2013
@Shipperslink, pls. I want to start cement distribution and supply. I already have a warehouse in Ogun state Mowe. My contact is druconsult@yahoo.com or call me on 08035831232. Handex is the name. Thank you.
Re: What Kind Of Goods Are In Demand In Nigeria: by gffiworld(m): 8:17pm On Aug 03, 2013
Sir/madam;

CORPAULOK AGENCY SERVICES.

This is to inform you officially that the above outfit is now up and running at its permanent site at the address stated below.

This outfit is about people serving people irrespective of Distance, Religion, Race, Location etc.

Our major objective is to serve you from where you are NOW to where you are NOT.

This noble service is borned out of the fact that we realised that one can not be everywhere at everytime ,hence we wish to be your Extended service dependant when the need arises.

These are some of the services disposition we Are willing and ready to offer at a competitive Fee.

*managing and over seeing any form of field work eg marketing research,building development etc.for you.
*Acting as proxy/representative on any assigned project on your behalf.
*Given report on any project work or assignments periodically to you.
*make inquiries and make arrangement for acquisition of land,house,office space and other related matters for you.
*make inquiries for lodging and make arrangement thereafter when and if necessary by you.
*And much more...for you.
We will be honoured to have you do business with US.

Yours faithfully,
Cornelius Onyekwere 
(project manager)

{Please note:- You can do business with US   from ANYWHERE within and outside Nigeria.}
Office Address...
No 8 Naze B/stop Aba-Owerri Road.
(cocacola building).
opposite A.B.M group of company, owerri, imo,Nigeria.

+2348069021949,
+2348120474972.
(project manager)
Cornelius Onyekwere 

Corpaulok@gmail.com , 
Corpaulok@yahoo.com

Corpaulok... We Are Your Extended Hand in Service delivery.
Re: What Kind Of Goods Are In Demand In Nigeria: by jtenna: 7:45am On Dec 06, 2013
For info on really quality goods n products of high demand check www.hotlatestproducts.com
Re: What Kind Of Goods Are In Demand In Nigeria: by shrinkchido(f): 1:53pm On Aug 29, 2014
Hi all,
I need your candid advice concerning means of shipping in sanitizers. I've orders from various companies but was shocked when a friend in china told me all liquid/gel can not be shipped from china. I need to meet the urgent demand on ground.

Also am looking into bringing goods from china but unsure which goods will make fast sales.
Send me all details concerning possible means to:
Ikokwuchidozie@gmail.com
Re: What Kind Of Goods Are In Demand In Nigeria: by Quiny(f): 8:12pm On Oct 08, 2014
Get your untreated virgin 100 percent virgin hair from 15k and above, cash and carry. Contact qehomaru@yahoo.co.uk lagos, port harcourt, owerri , abuja and aba.
Re: What Kind Of Goods Are In Demand In Nigeria: by haykay2005: 10:05am On Oct 18, 2014
Following
Re: What Kind Of Goods Are In Demand In Nigeria: by Beulahores: 9:05pm On Nov 01, 2014
What qould be the wholesale price for Trojan brand of condom in U.S?
Re: What Kind Of Goods Are In Demand In Nigeria: by holajeedayy: 7:48am On Dec 06, 2014
why is it that some email are not. correct ...we nairalanders should take note of that....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Kind Of Goods Are In Demand In Nigeria: by holajeedayy: 7:58am On Dec 06, 2014
I need a UK or USA buyers of Nigeria food which is very expensive outside of Nigeria ..if u are interested my email is jidealade123@gmail.com
Re: What Kind Of Goods Are In Demand In Nigeria: by holajeedayy: 6:51pm On Dec 06, 2014
check this site for more enlightings http://greenfarmproduct.com/
Re: What Kind Of Goods Are In Demand In Nigeria: by ultrazone(m): 9:00am On May 22, 2015
Re: What Kind Of Goods Are In Demand In Nigeria: by SaintBJ(m): 5:08pm On Feb 07, 2016
pls. I need viable information on process and eligibilty getting a dealership to start a paint distribution and supply. I already have a warehouse in sokoto,kebbi and zamfara state.
My contact is cohesivephenomenom@gmail.com or call me on 08089962772.
Re: What Kind Of Goods Are In Demand In Nigeria: by EXPORTFINANCE: 1:48pm On Feb 13, 2016
funding partnership available for charcoal export only....08077881934
Re: What Kind Of Goods Are In Demand In Nigeria: by dikachi86(m): 1:36pm On Apr 29, 2018
guys what is selling in Nigeria rite now?
Re: What Kind Of Goods Are In Demand In Nigeria: by GDex1(m): 3:12pm On Apr 29, 2018
dikachi86:
guys what is selling in Nigeria rite now?
Building Materials. Massive building constructions going on in almost all parts of Nigeria. You may contact me if you want to know the hottest products at the moment. I actually deal in building materials and i'm based in Enugu.
Call/Whatsapp me: 0 8 0 3 7 4 3 6 8 4 8.
Re: What Kind Of Goods Are In Demand In Nigeria: by sylve11: 8:37am On Mar 10, 2020
I really love you post and threads so far.
I am into distribution of Sugar and i can tell you that when you import sugar to Nigeria,before the ship reaches Nigeria,you would have already sold it. Sugar business is very huge in Nigeria and west Africa as you can make tripple the money invested in one sale.
Currently i got a client who wants to buy over 5000MT(50,000bags of Sugar) urgently.
I supply sugar to manufacturing compaines,government and retailers and i know how much i make from each bag sold just been a distributor.
So my dear friend,go online and make researches and confirm what i have just told you then write back to me if interested: columellanigeria@gmail.com
Regard!

Hmmmm cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 / Sam & Steve Nico Williams Biography, Twins Invent Cryptocurrency PPT, Net Worth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.