Stats: 3,174,027 members, 7,890,370 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 01:12 PM

First Bank And Their Wahala - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / First Bank And Their Wahala (322 Views)

Mafia Banker: The Untold Story On The Actual Founder Of Zenith Bank And Lady / How To Reach The Customer Care Service Of Gtbank, First Bank, UBA, And Others / Is First Bank Network Down (2) (3) (4)

First Bank And Their Wahala by SenatorFR(m): 5:13pm On May 31, 2022
The incident occurred on 4th May, 2022 at about 15:03:35pm at a fuel station when I tried to purchase fuel using my ATM card. The system displayed "declined" while I got a debit alert almost immediately.

I waited for days to get a reversal, yet I got none. On the 11th May, I went to the bank's branch at Aba-Owerri road (beside stanbic IBTC bank) Aba Abia State to lodge an official complain, as usual I was asked to fill the necessary forms which I did. The following day, I got a mail from the bank that my complain would be resolved on the 13th of May. I was relaxed while waiting for my 3k.

After waiting for days without getting the reversal, I went back to the bank on the 24th May to enquire why I complain has not been resolved. On getting there, I was asked to to go through the same process I went through on the first day. The customer care representative (Name withheld) apologized for the inconveniences and expressed worry why the headquarters have not resolved my issue because she was the person that attended to me on the 11th May.

Surprisingly, yesterday, I got a mail from first Bank that my complain has been resolved, I checked my alerts and my bank app to see if the 3k had reflected, Lo and behold it has not. I responded to the mail informing them that I'm yet to get my money.

As good and bad as this may sound, I am yet to get a response from the bank nor a reversal of my money.

Yes, it's small money but I need it back

I don't have much for a legal action but if I don't get a reversal within the next seven days, I may employ the service of a legal practitioner.
Re: First Bank And Their Wahala by Nobody: 5:53pm On May 31, 2022
bro my 15k since 2019 still day their hand that why am using access

. / How Many Solar Panels Do You Need / Murder!!merry Homes Hotel, Aba VINDICATED And CLEARED To Resume Operation,

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9