Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,575 members, 7,888,864 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 04:59 PM

I Will Pick My Successor: Buhari(full Speech) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Pick My Successor: Buhari(full Speech) (1538 Views)

2023: Tinubu Is My Preferred Successor - Buhari / 2023: I Want To Pick My Successor, Support Me, Buhari Tells APC Governors / Tinubu Is Fully-in-charge Of my Presidential Campaign - Buhari (FULL SPEECH) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Pick My Successor: Buhari(full Speech) by Truthisunique2: 7:03pm On May 31, 2022
Mooh247:
Where exactly did specifically state he is picking his successor
I wish to solicit the reciprocity and support of the Governors and other stakeholders in picking my successor

He has just said it above, "in picking my successor" he demands the support of others as he picks his successor like the support they gave him when he choosed Adamu

I recognize the compelling need for me to provide stronger leadership to the Party under this transition process and to ensure that it happens in an orderly manner.

He has just given a reason why he wants to "choose his successor himself" because of the need to provide leadership and orderliness just as was encountered when he choosed the chairman in apc
Re: I Will Pick My Successor: Buhari(full Speech) by techWriter3: 8:17pm On May 31, 2022
Where exactly knew specifically federal he is plucking his predecessor
Re: I Will Pick My Successor: Buhari(full Speech) by Moneyboyz: 9:19pm On May 31, 2022
Failure wan pick successor.

Also is it a must these old hags shove successors in our face, I wouldn't vote for such person, we are not animals you can dictate for.
Re: I Will Pick My Successor: Buhari(full Speech) by SledgeHammerer: 9:28pm On May 31, 2022
Lol....the governors are doing that already. One governor from North and one from the south.

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING: Mother Of Awomama Siblings Two Mong The 14 Youths Killed In Imo, Dies. / Where Are All The "Biafra Or Death" Monikers? / Tinubu's Wife Using Nigeria Airforce Jet For Husband's Campaigns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.