Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,610 members, 7,917,958 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 07:07 PM

Lady Praises Boyfriend As She Films Him Washing Her Panties – Video - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Praises Boyfriend As She Films Him Washing Her Panties – Video (2874 Views)

Lady Praises Her Husband's Manhood For Being Faithful For 18 Years (Photo,Video) / AAU Student Slaps Her Boyfriend As He Proposes To Her in Public (VIDEO) / Lady Praises Her Sugar Daddy For Always Taking Care Of Her & Giving Her His ATM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Praises Boyfriend As She Films Him Washing Her Panties – Video by Adwoabroni: 7:08pm On May 31, 2022
An unknown Nigerian lady has been sighted in a video singing the praises of her boyfriend for washing her panties.

The lady heaped praises on the guy for doing something she did not request.

For choosing to wash her garments, the lady pulled out her phone, praised the boyfriend and dubbed him marriage material.

She shared the video on social media and the man could be seen washing the clothes comfortably as though they are his.

He was using buckets to wash while her clothes were heaped beside him and she recorded a good part of him ‘working’.
Watching the amazing video below;

https://www.allgistroom.com/lady-showers-praise-on-her-boyfriend-as-she-films-him-washing-her-panties-video/

1 Like

Re: Lady Praises Boyfriend As She Films Him Washing Her Panties – Video by Onyi22(f): 7:08pm On May 31, 2022
Wow such a caring boyfriend, this is the type of guy every woman is praying for. Men should be the one serving us in all ramification..
Only the bittered redpillers will come in here n start talking rubbish. See them below

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Praises Boyfriend As She Films Him Washing Her Panties – Video by Kollins11: 7:10pm On May 31, 2022
Redpillers food don ready oo

10 Likes

Re: Lady Praises Boyfriend As She Films Him Washing Her Panties – Video by Nobody: 7:13pm On May 31, 2022
what do i call this love/madness

1 Like

Re: Lady Praises Boyfriend As She Films Him Washing Her Panties – Video by InsideLove(f): 7:16pm On May 31, 2022
Ferrytech:
what do i call this love/madness

Love

1 Like

Re: Lady Praises Boyfriend As She Films Him Washing Her Panties – Video by Abfinest007(m): 7:18pm On May 31, 2022
I sorry for u
Re: Lady Praises Boyfriend As She Films Him Washing Her Panties – Video by Nobody: 7:23pm On May 31, 2022
This isn't love abeg...

1 Like

Re: Lady Praises Boyfriend As She Films Him Washing Her Panties – Video by virginprincess(f): 7:24pm On May 31, 2022
cheesy cheesy, Wow such a caring and loving boyfriend,only if all men were like this relationship/marriage would have being the most wonderful thing on earth.
Re: Lady Praises Boyfriend As She Films Him Washing Her Panties – Video by Streetmovement(m): 7:28pm On May 31, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Una dey make nairaland dey smell with all this kind update

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Praises Boyfriend As She Films Him Washing Her Panties – Video by virginprincess(f): 7:28pm On May 31, 2022
Onyi22:
Wow such a caring boyfriend, this is the type of guy every woman is praying for. Men should be the one serving us in all ramification..
Only the bittered redpillers will come in here n start talking rubbish. See them below
Abi o cheesy cheesy grin,You are very right dear.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Praises Boyfriend As She Films Him Washing Her Panties – Video by EzegeNdiigbo: 7:39pm On May 31, 2022
Am still a Virgin I can't read this SH!T angry angry
Re: Lady Praises Boyfriend As She Films Him Washing Her Panties – Video by Katcall: 7:45pm On May 31, 2022
virginprincess:
cheesy cheesy, Wow such a caring and loving boyfriend,only if all men were like this relationship/marriage would have being the most wonderful thing on earth.
i will break your head. This is an insult to masculine pride

2 Likes

Re: Lady Praises Boyfriend As She Films Him Washing Her Panties – Video by Katcall: 7:46pm On May 31, 2022
Onyi22:
after sexing her crazy. My bitch wash my undies
Re: Lady Praises Boyfriend As She Films Him Washing Her Panties – Video by virginprincess(f): 7:47pm On May 31, 2022
Katcall:
i will break your head. This is an insult to masculine pride
Really!,then you should be attacking your shameless gender not me.
Re: Lady Praises Boyfriend As She Films Him Washing Her Panties – Video by AsomArchitectNG(m): 7:47pm On May 31, 2022
Onyi22:

I only pity ur dad because only God knows the number of times ur mum has used him to wash her panties.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Praises Boyfriend As She Films Him Washing Her Panties – Video by sehin79(m): 7:53pm On May 31, 2022
This man is in big trouble.. well the act is a good gesture.. but filming it, is kind of problematic to the lady in question mentality.
Re: Lady Praises Boyfriend As She Films Him Washing Her Panties – Video by FalseProphet1(m): 8:05pm On May 31, 2022
virginprincess:
Would you make this same comment if the guy in question was your brother?

1 Like

Re: Lady Praises Boyfriend As She Films Him Washing Her Panties – Video by Eusp: 8:08pm On May 31, 2022
Nawa oo
Re: Lady Praises Boyfriend As She Films Him Washing Her Panties – Video by jamznato: 8:16pm On May 31, 2022
virginprincess:
Really!,then you should be attacking your shameless gender not me.

Dont worry your son will wash undies more dirtier than that

3 Likes

Re: Lady Praises Boyfriend As She Films Him Washing Her Panties – Video by tillaman(m): 8:17pm On May 31, 2022
Otu ocha grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Praises Boyfriend As She Films Him Washing Her Panties – Video by virginprincess(f): 8:23pm On May 31, 2022
FalseProphet1:

My brother can't be this stupid,but if he decides to be because of love that's concern,his life,his bussiness,that doesn't stop me from making my statement.
Re: Lady Praises Boyfriend As She Films Him Washing Her Panties – Video by Nobody: 8:28pm On May 31, 2022
virginprincess:
My brother can't be this stupid,but if he decides to be because of love that's concern,his life,his bussiness,that doesn't stop me from making my statement.
hypocrite.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Praises Boyfriend As She Films Him Washing Her Panties – Video by genaro2000(m): 8:30pm On May 31, 2022
virginprincess:
cheesy cheesy grin You unconsciously called the man stupid, are you not agreeing with the redpillers already cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Lady Praises Boyfriend As She Films Him Washing Her Panties – Video by BigRocky: 8:56pm On May 31, 2022
AsomArchitectNG:

I only pity for ur dad because only God knows the number of times ur mum has used him to wash her panties.

Lol grin grin : grin

She dun reply?

Re: Lady Praises Boyfriend As She Films Him Washing Her Panties – Video by BigRocky: 8:58pm On May 31, 2022
sehin79:
This man is in big trouble.. well the act is a good gesture.. but filming it, is kind of problematic to the lady in question mentality.

Hope all is well at home and upstairs?
Re: Lady Praises Boyfriend As She Films Him Washing Her Panties – Video by Olufemiolaolu(m): 9:24pm On May 31, 2022
Onyi22:
see backward thínking.¿

1 Like

Re: Lady Praises Boyfriend As She Films Him Washing Her Panties – Video by zexy2030(m): 9:26pm On May 31, 2022
Onyi22:
Spit on you. You are mad.

1 Like

Re: Lady Praises Boyfriend As She Films Him Washing Her Panties – Video by zexy2030(m): 9:28pm On May 31, 2022
virginprincess:
God forbid, I didn't do that for my mum. She no gree sef..because I wanted to when I was very young, she yelled at me.

1 Like

Re: Lady Praises Boyfriend As She Films Him Washing Her Panties – Video by Zonefree(m): 9:58pm On May 31, 2022
virginprincess:
Quiet your mouth, please!
Re: Lady Praises Boyfriend As She Films Him Washing Her Panties – Video by lasisi69(f): 10:15pm On May 31, 2022
FalseProphet1:

This i have seen cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Lady Praises Boyfriend As She Films Him Washing Her Panties – Video by InfinityFabric: 10:32pm On May 31, 2022
Onyi22:
You still get pregnant for the ones who don't care about you. You say one thing, but your vagine gets wet for another.

So with everything men invented, you're NOT yet served ? These people and lack of gratitude.

1 Like

Re: Lady Praises Boyfriend As She Films Him Washing Her Panties – Video by loadedvibes: 10:34pm On May 31, 2022
Chai.. to call this human a simp would be an insult to all simps.. to this end I'll say this is the next step in genetic anomaly. Just as we have gays and lesbians we have this one.. it is neither male nor female it is something else.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

/ Look What A Female NL Mod Did To Me (photo) / Some Women Are Plain Stupid Especially Broke Idiots.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.