Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,408 members, 7,881,499 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:25 PM

Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence (58821 Views)

Man Video Calls His Girlfriend While Having Sex With Another Girl, Gets Blasted / Sidechick Gifted Benz After She Asked For Uber Money From Her 'Big god' / Stay Away From My Wife-husband Calls Out Man Toasting His Wife On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence by boxypane(m): 5:50pm On Jun 01, 2022
Kollins11:
Ogun kee you there.
Ode, go home go collect from your wife. Ogun only kills people like you. Eleribu oshi
Re: Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence by Nicenixon: 5:51pm On Jun 01, 2022
I trust Chiamaka, she go follow me enter that car, anything competition or snatching, she no dy joke with am. I don't believe everything about this story, there is more to it.

1 Like

Re: Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence by Hayee(f): 5:51pm On Jun 01, 2022
Emaprince:
your sig is directly under your post.

Check your Dp? Don't flatter yourself.
yes ooo you can't shame the shameless Lai lai
Re: Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence by Aforxzy(f): 6:26pm On Jun 01, 2022
Why would I tied my him with rope when there are sweeter ways to pacify him and make him eat the food.

doggedfighter:

She would have tied him with rope so he won't leave the house to go eat side chic pepper soup.

And you typed ' allow'
Re: Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence by Icecream4U(m): 6:47pm On Jun 01, 2022
He men are scum grin
Re: Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence by doggedfighter(f): 6:47pm On Jun 01, 2022
Aforxzy:
Why would I tied my him with rope when there are sweeter ways to pacify him and make him eat the food.

Pacify a cheating man that called a side chic in your presence?

Low self-esteem is bad. Seek help,abeg !

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence by Kobojunkie: 6:50pm On Jun 01, 2022
doggedfighter:
Pacify a cheating man that called a side chic in your presence?

Low self-esteem is bad. Seek help,abeg !
ROFLMAO
grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence by placeofallure(f): 6:57pm On Jun 01, 2022
Ultimatesammie:

This is stupid, they both went to work and she cooked for him yet he rejected the initial food to ask for pepper soup, why didn't he ask before she cooked the 1st one, she's also a human being is she supposed ti break herself because she has a husband and she even said she'll do it the following day, some of you so called alpha males just sound like entitled brats, you dont treat anyone like that.
If the lady wasn't doing anything at all ill understand but the fact that she still did even after working yet youre still blaming her nah yall have issues.

For me, this has other underlying meanings apart from husband and wife issues.

If a supposedly sane person, like the Toks008 something something that you quoted can reason like this, then Nigeria is in trouble! Are these the kind of people, young people aspiring to be Nigeria's leaders? People that reason like simpletons, like retards? E wo b'o se r'onu! Bi amu'kun m'eko, bi atoole. Mtcheeew!

1 Like

Re: Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence by doggedfighter(f): 7:11pm On Jun 01, 2022
Kobojunkie:
ROFLMAO
grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin

Kobo, honestly these women are something undecided

Some are irredeemable .

1 Like

Re: Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence by Digmygold: 7:33pm On Jun 01, 2022
Kollins11:
Eehyaaaa this one pain you well well.

Fvck off demented mo.ron
Re: Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence by Kollins11: 7:44pm On Jun 01, 2022
Digmygold:

Fvck off demented mo.ron
pained mofo
Re: Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence by osazsky(m): 7:56pm On Jun 01, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Divorce him if he really did that for real for real..not some joke ..he's a wh*re.. undecided
u know d meaning of divorce..kid this is for matured mind..ma pls look for an elder in his family that he listen to..if he still has a dad or senior uncle report this act to them or him...I did not say aunt or mum...I did not say pastor..he will he caution..and he will apologise..this is had..then try to close from work like 2 to 3 hrs before he gets home..I hate it when husband and wife gets home nearly the same time or the same time...u are partly at fault..u didn't respond well ..he too is fully at fault..let's learn to manage ourselves run from kids and friends shouting divorce most of them dont know wat divorce mean
Re: Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence by a2d3rew(m): 8:18pm On Jun 01, 2022
Even the girl Will not go out by that time to go buy finish, the truth is that, Before ur husband come house,them already communicate with the girl,
That I will tell my wife what is inpossible just to spend the all night with u baby.

1 Like

Re: Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence by dheolexaone(f): 8:21pm On Jun 01, 2022
Ur husband is a chronic cheat, woman don't cry rather play him a return leg.

Receive calls in his presence saying how Hot u r and go out to have fun. Give him wat he deserves b4 u settle it 1-1

This kind of men can't accept ⅒th of what they dish out to their women.
Re: Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence by Wwwq: 8:25pm On Jun 01, 2022
Maybe she can’t cook and has starved him for long
Re: Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 8:29pm On Jun 01, 2022
Kollins11:
Nice one from the husband.

No time for Simping around in marriage
with all due respect you are a very mad human being.
Re: Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence by delpee(f): 8:29pm On Jun 01, 2022
virginprincess:
-:\,That man is a chronic cheat,he knows his wife won't be able to prepare that meal,he was just look for an excuse to go outside and cheat on her,such a useless man.

You're absolutely right!
Re: Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence by Kollins11: 8:30pm On Jun 01, 2022
INDUSTRIALFAN:
with all due respect you are a very mad human being.
with all due respect you're a very stupid human being
Re: Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 8:35pm On Jun 01, 2022
Ultimatesammie:

This is stupid, they both went to work and she cooked for him yet he rejected the initial food to ask for pepper soup, why didn't he ask before she cooked the 1st one, she's also a human being is she supposed ti break herself because she has a husband and she even said she'll do it the following day, some of you so called alpha males just sound like entitled brats, you dont treat anyone like that.
If the lady wasn't doing anything at all ill understand but the fact that she still did even after working yet youre still blaming her nah yall have issues.
very serious issues.
Re: Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 8:39pm On Jun 01, 2022
Kollins11:
with all due respect you're a very stupid human being
nah… it pretty is clear who between us both is the stupid human being because you obviously have a mental problem. Omo werey better fvck off and go see a doctor freaking dolt of a dingbat. Awon oloshi radarada. You kuku sound like very dirty person because na so una wey no get sense de be.
Re: Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence by Mayeldah(m): 8:45pm On Jun 01, 2022
Divorce him straight up, unless you married him for his money.
Re: Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence by Kollins11: 8:45pm On Jun 01, 2022
INDUSTRIALFAN:
nah… it pretty is clear who between us both is the stupid human being because you obviously have a mental problem. Omo werey better fvck off and go see a doctor freaking dolt of a dingbat. Awon oloshi radarada. You kuku sound like very dirty person because na so una wey no get sense de be.
Una go just get 5mb and the next thing to do is to login nairaland and start trolling.

U think say you sabi troll? If I start now, moderators go say I don start. Now see how this boy dey troll me.

Okay kwantinue.

Re: Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 8:49pm On Jun 01, 2022
Kollins11:
Una go just get 5mb and the next thing to do is to login nairaland and start trolling.

U think say you sabi troll? If I start now, moderators go say I don start. Now see how this boy dey troll me.

Okay kwantinue.
no be you sha buy the 5mb abi?
Re: Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence by Great0ne1: 9:19pm On Jun 01, 2022
This is wrong from the man. He disrespected her. Infact his actions shows, he has been unfaithful to her all these while and patiently waiting for an excuse
Re: Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence by Digmygold: 9:42pm On Jun 01, 2022
Kollins11:
pained mofo

Your prickless papa head don knack ground
Re: Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence by victorazy(m): 9:42pm On Jun 01, 2022
Blessedassuranc:

lol... Real time JOBLESS ASS and only reasonable people know.

Jobless that can make reality of man's dreams possible is the real bae.
Re: Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence by Kollins11: 9:45pm On Jun 01, 2022
Digmygold:

Your prickless papa head don knack ground
Go jare.. You're boring

1 Like

Re: Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence by Blessedassuranc(f): 10:12pm On Jun 01, 2022
victorazy:

Jobless that can make reality of man's dreams possible is the real bae.

for your mind
Re: Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence by Alabaintprice(m): 10:12pm On Jun 01, 2022
It is wrong on all levels.
What happened to understanding...... Some men can be something else
Re: Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence by ABANGWABOI(m): 10:14pm On Jun 01, 2022
Tokskob2008:
When you claim or want to claim useless always remember there's a replacement for you somewhere around the corner. Most ladies think because they are now married nothing else can happen and everything henceforth will have to be on their terms alone.

The man no even try cos if I was the one I wouldn't go out to meet the lady but rather tell her to come and prepare it for me in my house. Shebi she is tired and doesn't have good words to go with it abi? When she sees she as a competition her head will reset or she goes back to her father's house to get the deserved rest she craves for.

Na this thing make men of old marry more than one wife..
If you get one wife na nonsense and shege she go dey show you.. marry two or more and see them crave for your attention..

Na Mumu dey marry or settle with only one woman..

1 Like

Re: Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence by ABANGWABOI(m): 10:18pm On Jun 01, 2022
Ultimatesammie:

Shut up and stop Wailing .
We support the man for doing the right thing and putting the lazy wife in check.. she can file for divorce if she is tired so that the side chick would move in..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Null / Man To Marry His Fianceé's Younger Sister In Bauchi One Week After Her Death / Covenant University Student Declared Missing Went To Visit Her Lover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.