Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,951 members, 7,906,597 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 12:55 PM

Pictures- Why Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Is The Best Nigeria Needs - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures- Why Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Is The Best Nigeria Needs (301 Views)

Osibanjo Is So Humble (pics) / Osibanjo Is On His Way Out Of Aso Rock, 3 Names Shortlisted For Replacement. / Prof Yemi Osinbajo Is Not A Democrat, He Prepared My Detention Under Decree 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures- Why Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Is The Best Nigeria Needs by LocalStandard1(m): 8:35pm On May 31, 2022
First of all let me clarify a myth many have peddled for long.

Who has been the most consistently popular Northerner in Nigeria since the dawn of the century? If you say Gen. Buhari, well, you would be very right.

Now, the most popular personality in the entire North has lost elections not ones not twice but three good times in a row, and is only lucky because the incumbent was standing almost alone at the time. Even his party's founders deserted him. He still tried with the numbers he got, someone from the most least populated state in the country.

The talk of Northern ingenuity in politics is a sham. Coming from a "Northerner". When the entire South and "Middle Belt" come together, not even Nigerien immigrants votes will count for anything.

Now, Prof Yemi Osibanjo is the best candidate because he is no "party man" but a genuine Nigerian man. He is a technocrat, an intelligentia, faithful, upright. Nobody can deny he is the kind of person that doesn't want his name soiled. He has self-regard and values his reputation. He can speak. He can process. He is intelligent. He has the experience from years as a deputy. More than the life span of a medical doctor we entrust our lives to.

Nigerians, we need someone from the outside. North, South, East, West, we don't want an 'ex.....' or 'former....'. Open your eyes for once and don't bring in a promise but a personality you can trust.

Are you not tired recycling the ancients? If we don't act who will? If not now when?
Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures- Why Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Is The Best Nigeria Needs by iCauseTrouble: 8:36pm On May 31, 2022
Why didn't Atiku Abubakar congratulate Mr Peter Obi for clinching the Presidential ticket of the Labour party just Mr Peter Obi did for him on social media? Tomorrow he will claim to be a unifier...I don't expect so much from a man that deleted his tweet about Deborah just because of his threatened political ambition

5 Likes

Re: Pictures- Why Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Is The Best Nigeria Needs by Yobabad: 8:40pm On May 31, 2022
Even we Yoruba Muslims prefer Osinbajo, insha Allah Osinbajo will win

3 Likes

Re: Pictures- Why Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Is The Best Nigeria Needs by LocalStandard1(m): 8:42pm On May 31, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
Why didn't Atiku Abubakar congratulate Mr Peter Obi for clinching the Presidential ticket of the Labour party just Mr Peter Obi did for him on social media? Tomorrow he will claim to be a unifier...I don't expect so much from a man that deleted his tweet about Deborah just because of his threatened political ambition

Yes. But trouble yourself not about the affairs of ancients. Peter Obi, ok. The others, I don't care!!

The more you talk about them the more you make them popular. Purge yourself of that concern.
Re: Pictures- Why Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Is The Best Nigeria Needs by LocalStandard1(m): 8:47pm On May 31, 2022
Come on people! I want someone to tell me, why not him? Why not? He has never been found to be tribalist or bias in any way. Nobody has any video, recording or otherwise to pin a controversial statement on him.

Why not this man?
Re: Pictures- Why Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Is The Best Nigeria Needs by Ttalk: 8:54pm On May 31, 2022
Am ex this ex that will always come with ex idea. Osinbajo is the best candidate for presidency in 2023

1 Like

Re: Pictures- Why Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Is The Best Nigeria Needs by LocalStandard1(m): 9:03pm On May 31, 2022
Lalasticlala, seun, pls don't let this thread die!!
Re: Pictures- Why Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Is The Best Nigeria Needs by LocalStandard1(m): 9:07pm On May 31, 2022
Ttalk:
Am ex this ex that will always come with ex idea. Osinbajo is the best candidate for presidency in 2023

Thank you. "Ex head of state, ex governor, ex president, ex minister, ex head of....", haba! En no dey tire you?

(1) (Reply)

What I Will Do If Peter Obi Becomes Nigeria's President - Bashir El-rufai / 2023: Nominations Without Running Mates Invalid - INEC Warns Political Parties / 2023: Peter Obi Brags Labour Party’ll Win With 100m Nigerians In Its Structure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.