Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,129 members, 7,970,472 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 09:48 AM

How To Get Google Adsense Approval In 2022 - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Get Google Adsense Approval In 2022 (254 Views)

How To Get Google Adsense Approval In 24-48hours(photos) / Wow! I Got Adsense Approval In 6 Hours / How To Get Google To Index Your New Website In 2019 - 11 Ways To Do It Instantly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Google Adsense Approval In 2022 by Eminialex: 10:28pm On May 31, 2022
In this article, I'm going to explain in detail everything you need to know about Google Adsense and how to get apply and get Google adsense approval for your blog or YouTube channel.

Do you want to apply for Google Adsense or your application was rejected and you want to know what to fix before applying again.

Before we start, you need to know what Google Adsense is about because you can't use a service if you don't know how it works or how to use it.

What is Google Adsense?
Google AdSense is an advertising company owned by Google, it enables advertisers to place ads on your website, blog or YouTube videos and you get paid when visitors views or click on the ads.

The advertisements are managed and controlled by Google and web publishers by using a special AdSense code onto your blog or website.

For new websites or blogs, Google Adsense can be one of the fastest ways to get revenue, which is why it is so popular.

Google AdSense works a Cost-Per-Click (CPC) and revenue sharing basis. It charges advertisers per ad click and publishers get roughly 68% of the amount an advertiser has set to pay for each click.

Now, before you apply for Google AdSense, there are certain criteria your blog or website needs to meet to get approved for the program.

As a blogger, who wants to make legit living from their blog, I know how frustrating it can be when you get that message from AdSense “Your application was rejected” especially when you can’t figure out why.

I have noticed that many Blogger have given up on blogging because Adsense rejected their application, which shouldn’t be like that. There are several Google Adsense alternatives out there; some will even approve your blog immediately you apply.

I was once in this situation, Adsense kept rejecting my application without telling me what to do. So after many research, I made some changes to my blog and boom like magic, I got approved.

I decided to write on you need to do before applying for Google Adsense. If you follow this process very well, I can guarantee you that you will get approved at your first attempt.

Requirements To Get Google Adsense Approval For A New Blog
To get Google Adsense approval fast and easy, read through and follow this guidelines below.

Below are the some of the criteria your blog need to meet to increase your chance of getting approval.

https://www.blogincomes.com.ng/2022/05/how-to-get-google-adsense-approval-in.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Instagram For Sell / Advanced And Affordable Web Development, Get Any Type Of Website For 9k / Website For Sale. Check It Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.