Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,180 members, 7,910,216 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 10:01 PM

Urgently Needed - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Urgently Needed (560 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgently Needed by bayoeniyo: 10:42am On Jul 18, 2011
I know that the nairaland travel police will start ranting again!

I have been observing this forum for sometime now and know what goes on here, Every single post here is branded as fraud and insults fraying up and down.

Well my case is simple, I am urgently in need of the old Nigerian kpali (pali) with a genuine vaild shengen visa to buy as its use is urgent. If you have it and not trying to disturb urself please send me mail to
bayoeniyo@yahoo.com
Re: Urgently Needed by justwise(m): 10:49am On Jul 18, 2011
bayoeniyo:

I have been observing this forum for sometime now and know what goes on here, Every single post here is branded as fraud and insults fraying up and down.

Well my case is simple, I am urgently in need of the old Nigerian kpali (pali) with a genuine vaild shengen visa to buy as its use is urgent. If you have it and not trying to disturb urself please send me mail to
bayoeniyo@yahoo.com

You might have committed crime with ur original e-passport and now looking for another way to beat the system.

Tough luck.
Re: Urgently Needed by bayoeniyo: 11:06am On Jul 18, 2011
Or if you can Lent as it will be returned after few days, Thanks
Re: Urgently Needed by bayoeniyo: 11:15am On Jul 18, 2011
Also the one with Valid shengen Resident Permit is good to go
Re: Urgently Needed by justwise(m): 11:25am On Jul 18, 2011
bayoeniyo:

Also the one with Valid shengen Resident Permit is good to go

bayoeniyo:

Or if you can Lent as it will be returned after few days,  Thanks

Lent a passport with original visa on it? Wonders shall never end. You will be spending time in detention center/prison pretty soon.
Re: Urgently Needed by collinsfbi(m): 12:01pm On Jul 18, 2011

bayoeniyo@yahoo.com
Re: Urgently Needed by shawonlese: 8:49pm On Jul 18, 2011
@ poster

N10m Naira. Deal? smiley

(1) (Reply)

100% Success Guarantee If U Allow Us To Handle Yr Toefl,gre,sat Or Gmat / Number Of Nigerians In The Country Where You Live / BREAKING NEWS: FG Lifts Ban On Dana Airlines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.