Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,614 members, 7,917,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 07:29 PM

I Will Defeat Atiku – Tunde Bakare Declares - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Defeat Atiku – Tunde Bakare Declares (644 Views)

Pastor Bakare Declares 'Nigeria For Nigeria Movement' / Buhari Will Defeat Atiku In His Home State - Lawan / I Will Defeat Atiku, Even In Adamawa – Okorocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Defeat Atiku – Tunde Bakare Declares by faith2kool(f): 11:30pm On May 31, 2022
Pastor Tunde Bakare, the Serving Overseer of the Citadel Global Community Church, has expressed optimism about defeating former Vice-President Atiku Abubakar, the Peoples Democratic Party’s presidential candidate, if he was given the All Progressives Congress’ ticket.

While addressing journalists, the presidential aspirant expressed satisfaction with the screening process.

He described the presidential candidate of the PDP, former vice president Atiku Abubakar, as a worthy candidate.

Asked about the exercise, he said, “The screening exercise went very well. Appropriate questions were asked about how we are going to fix the challenges facing our nation and appropriate answers were given to them.

“By God’s grace, we are pleased that we had something to offer this nation. In this critical moment in our history, nobody can say I have all the solutions. But we did say to them that we will assemble the best, brightest and fittest from within the country, north and south, and from outside of the country, those in the diaspora.

“The time has come for us to raise the foundation of many generations, to restore our path and ensure that our nation becomes great again.”

Source: https://www.facebook.com/523207544412303/posts/pfbid0dr65Xwkz5NAFVQWow7DGEibCgsqPddz1dPH4PcCoYaccFhQxbmX9mjDqWaFczuV1l/?app=fbl

Re: I Will Defeat Atiku – Tunde Bakare Declares by gaby(m): 11:49pm On May 31, 2022
Elenu
Re: I Will Defeat Atiku – Tunde Bakare Declares by Nobody: 12:01am On Jun 01, 2022
While we are tempted to wish you luck in your future endeavours, it becomes a problem when your future endeavour directly dictates the trajectory of our lives, and unfortunately we are tired of pushing our luck.
We have tried new wine in old bottle (PDP), likewise Old wine in new bottle (APC), on both occasions, our situation have gotten worse..
Therefore Nigerians have decided to change both the wine and the bottle.. we have painstakingly dug deep to get it right..

Vote right, Vote Labour, Vote Peter Obi....
Re: I Will Defeat Atiku – Tunde Bakare Declares by saintjimos(m): 12:12am On Jun 01, 2022
Happy new month defeaters
Re: I Will Defeat Atiku – Tunde Bakare Declares by Amotolongbo(f): 1:13am On Jun 01, 2022
Even in his Church polling unit, Atiku will defeat him

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Defeat Atiku – Tunde Bakare Declares by Nobody: 1:28am On Jun 01, 2022
He do mouth like duck Yanch dey talk rubbish

1 Like

Re: I Will Defeat Atiku – Tunde Bakare Declares by slickbak(m): 1:44am On Jun 01, 2022
See who will be molested within APC by weekend is being faster than his shadow.

1 Like

Re: I Will Defeat Atiku – Tunde Bakare Declares by ClintonEmex: 2:28am On Jun 01, 2022
Is this one too contesting for presidency? Now we're just knowing..

1 Like

Re: I Will Defeat Atiku – Tunde Bakare Declares by WonderManly(m): 4:32am On Jun 01, 2022
Who be this one again now?

Dreamer!

Imagine this Pastor now. All the money contributed by his church members in the name of thighs has entered bush. And most of his church members are there suffering of poverty. Instead of him helping them out. His here wasting the money on post that he can't even win the primary election not to talk of winning the top two candidate.
Mtcheewww... Misplaced Priority!

1 Like

Re: I Will Defeat Atiku – Tunde Bakare Declares by Corporate2020: 6:18am On Jun 01, 2022
After using gullible church goers money to buy form

1 Like

Re: I Will Defeat Atiku – Tunde Bakare Declares by Corporate2020: 6:20am On Jun 01, 2022
callme9mm:
He do mouth like duck Yanch dey talk rubbish

Na 100 million church money from fools dey talk.

1 Like

Re: I Will Defeat Atiku – Tunde Bakare Declares by helinues: 6:26am On Jun 01, 2022
Why not win the party primary first .

grin
Re: I Will Defeat Atiku – Tunde Bakare Declares by IgOga(m): 2:24pm On Jun 01, 2022
Some people said more than this before PDP convention and they got 0 votes grin grin grin
Re: I Will Defeat Atiku – Tunde Bakare Declares by ZombieSlaughter: 2:29pm On Jun 01, 2022
Lol. Sometimes I wonder how some phoney Pastors still manage to have congregation even in high brow areas where the congregants are supposed to be literate and more enlightened.

You sure say I no go open my own church so? Fools are prevalent and abundant in this country, and they have serious money to spend. I am confident of making it as a PhD holder on the pulpit, if buffoons of far lower intellect are hitting it big right there.

(1) (Reply)

Why Buhari’s Preferred Candidate Has Not Been Unveiled – Source / Tinubu Supporters Gather Here I Have Something Special For You Guys / Full Video Of Peter Obi's Interview On Brekete Family Talk Show

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.