Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,930 members, 7,919,016 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 07:40 PM

My Kidnappers Are Fulani -----methodist Prelate - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Kidnappers Are Fulani -----methodist Prelate (2570 Views)

Lai Mohammed: We Know Where Kidnappers Are, Only Being Careful / FFK To Ooni: Forgive Sunday Igboho. He Is Sorry For Saying You Are Fulani Slave / Seven Out Of Every Ten Kidnappers Arrested Are Fulani— Sultan Of Sokoto (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: My Kidnappers Are Fulani -----methodist Prelate by chosen6(f): 3:41pm On Jun 01, 2022
lereinter:

Haba stop this na

Go and watch the video of the day inec attack

Think deep and release yourself

You want me to leave witnesses testimonies in lieu of voiced over video?
Re: My Kidnappers Are Fulani -----methodist Prelate by lereinter(m): 4:09pm On Jun 01, 2022
chosen6:

You want me to leave witnesses testimonies in lieu of voiced over video?

Add your voice to good deeds posterity will reward you

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Soyinka: I’ve Never Heard Anyone Threaten The Judiciary On TV The Way Datti Did / Ex-president, Olusegun Obasanjo Orders Kings To Rise Up And Greet Him (VIDEO) / BOMB At Crystal Lounge Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.