Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,879 members, 7,879,674 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 02:16 AM

My Husband Doesn’t Want Sex – And It’s Wrecking My Self-confidence - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Husband Doesn’t Want Sex – And It’s Wrecking My Self-confidence (6998 Views)

Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs. / True Story: My Husband Doesn’t Know I Share Him With My Twin Sister / "Don't Go To Their House If You Don't Want Sex" - Lady Says On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want Sex – And It’s Wrecking My Self-confidence by TeeGentle(m): 8:32am On Jun 01, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
are you a male or female
shocked shocked
Transgender
Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want Sex – And It’s Wrecking My Self-confidence by dukekels: 8:34am On Jun 01, 2022
Wonderful shocked
Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want Sex – And It’s Wrecking My Self-confidence by Oceanblaze(m): 8:49am On Jun 01, 2022
This thing happened to me,I go date girl wey no get yansh,after Sometimes I tire to kpansh,kpanshing come be like work for me...if you be man wey like yansh no try to marry woman wey no get big yansh.no matter how good the girl be.
Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want Sex – And It’s Wrecking My Self-confidence by indodon(m): 8:54am On Jun 01, 2022
Oceanblaze:
This thing happened to me,I go date girl wey no get yansh,after Sometimes I tire to kpansh,kpanshing come be like work for me...if you be man wey like yansh no try to marry woman wey no get big yansh.no matter how good the girl be.
grin but which man no like nyansh grin
Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want Sex – And It’s Wrecking My Self-confidence by TechBIogger: 8:55am On Jun 01, 2022
Stallionhorse:
First of all.. You bore him during sex.. Secondly the man is tired of wasting sperm on you with no outcome (Child) my dear go and do fertility test, study your body the next time you raise the issue and he fuvvks you make sure you conceive or pack your things and leave..
I'm sure this things your facing is as a result of your over knacking when you were younger.. Now your brought a wide. Dry hole into marriage to use and suffocate somebody's son.. It shall not be well with you.
violence loading with full force grin
Eleyi gidi gan
Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want Sex – And It’s Wrecking My Self-confidence by TechBIogger: 8:59am On Jun 01, 2022
rymzo228:
Available
how much is it
Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want Sex – And It’s Wrecking My Self-confidence by madprophet(m): 9:17am On Jun 01, 2022
Channah1:
He's obviously tired after four years of sex without children. That's men for you.
Don't be surprised he has a mistress he's trying out having a baby with.

You too, in that four years, what have you tried to do to salvage the situation? By this I mean, have you tried moving closer to God ( not all these fake prophets visits o) . I mean getting real born again and seeking God's face and intervention? Or all you care about is sexual gratification?because from your narrative, you didn't sound bothered about your childless situation. All you were ranting about is sex and your denial of it. Hm.

You better know what you want from that marriage and set your priorities right before God in prayers.

Finally, God is the only way out. If you can't humble yourself enough to submit yourself and all your worries to Christ, you might just remain the most confused person in your marriage.

I don't know why people think there's a solution outside Christ.

wait ooo..

Are blaming her for the Lack of children??

I think both of them should go for medical test and confirm they don't have medical issues.

With go relationship with God and prayers i believe the situation would get better...

I think her and he husband needs to have an honest conversation and stop deceiving themselves.
Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want Sex – And It’s Wrecking My Self-confidence by Oceanblaze(m): 9:25am On Jun 01, 2022
indodon:
grin but which man no like nyansh grin
Oboy I get friend wey no like yansh o,the guy like slim girls die,some of them when them come see am and him protector dey locked them dey pass the protector enter inside,that's to tell you how them slim reach
Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want Sex – And It’s Wrecking My Self-confidence by Emma2Seconds: 9:37am On Jun 01, 2022
Wahala Dey ooo
Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want Sex – And It’s Wrecking My Self-confidence by cloud(m): 9:44am On Jun 01, 2022
Amarisco:

As in…

At this point you need to have very candid conversations about your issues and how you can move forward. Sexual deprivation no be small tin. It will take openness and vulnerability to get to the bottom of things as he may be going through something he didn’t feel he could share with you.

Start there, but approach him with love and affection on a good day - being feminine and gentle not like a bulldozer. If you understand how to massage a mans ego he will lower his defences to you.

Just IMO
you are completely right, unfortunately, most women think it's by bulldozing their way and claiming rights like a marriage is a court. God bless you for speaking sense

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want Sex – And It’s Wrecking My Self-confidence by Nobody: 9:50am On Jun 01, 2022
Channah1:
He's obviously tired after four years of sex without children. That's men for you.

You too, in that four years, what have you tried to do to salvage the situation? By this I mean, have you tried moving closer to God ( not all these fake prophets visits o) . I mean getting real born again and seeking God's face and intervention? Or all you care about is sexual gratification?because from your narrative, you didn't sound bothered about your childless situation. All you were ranting about is sex and your denial of it. Hm.

You better know what you want from that marriage and set your priorities right before God in prayers.

Finally, God is the only way out. If you can't humble yourself enough to submit yourself and all your worries to Christ, you might just remain the most confused person in your marriage.

You really spoken my mind

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want Sex – And It’s Wrecking My Self-confidence by Whizzy080(m): 9:52am On Jun 01, 2022
rzekman7:
I thought we’d turned the corner after a series of blazing rows. But it’s been more than a month …

I have been married to my husband for nearly four years. He is 34 and I am 33, with no children. We have had problems with our sex life in the past, as I’ve wanted it more than my husband. We have had blazing rows about this and though I felt we had turned a corner recently it’s now been more than a month since we were intimate. I am tired of the effect this has on my self-confidence. He regularly stays up late and I often go to bed on my own as he loses track of time. I am becoming despondent in our marriage overall, especially with the duties I used to take pride in. He makes a lot of effort to keep up with his hobbies and friends, so I feel as though our sex life isn’t important enough to him. I don’t want sex to be a chore but unless I said something he would never raise the subject. What do I do?
Try to spice things up if you hadn't, work on yourself n don't feel too comfortable because you're married, seduce your husband if you can, wear sexy things and act as if you guys are still dating. Don't tie wrapper up n down and expect him to salivate, your husband will see all this halfnaked girls outside and wished he never marry, spice things up just spice things up
Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want Sex – And It’s Wrecking My Self-confidence by walkingshadow911: 10:08am On Jun 01, 2022
Omoh! Nigerian girls don damaged all naija guys finished. see the way dem dey para for front page

Naija girls don show me shege too, but my own never reach this kind level Abeg.

make i japa from this thread b4 before my workplace banny catch me....

1 Like

Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want Sex – And It’s Wrecking My Self-confidence by ProphetofOdin: 10:24am On Jun 01, 2022
Amara661:
Did you have feelings he was cheating on you ?

When a man doesn't want sex it does not always mean he is cheating, I have seen a lot of women make this rash conclusions-which are completely wrong. A man refusing sex could be psychological and emotional too. The question should be what has been their marriage history and the role the wife has played in all of this? How has he been doing in his career, work or business and how is the wife trying to support him?
Trust me "most men" don't think of sex when they are feeling inadequate.

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want Sex – And It’s Wrecking My Self-confidence by yuping(m): 10:25am On Jun 01, 2022
rzekman7:
I don’t want sex to be a chore but unless I said something he would never raise the subject. What do I do?
undecided yoy are not happy but yoy refuse to talk about it with him, probably he might be going through a lot and refuse to talk about it with you. You both might be self destructing. Both of you might have even fell out of love without admitting it to yourself, but cus you both want it to work probably cus of society or cus you are still looking for kids.
What if you eventually have the kids what next will it bring happiness? If brings for how long till you all go back to your sexless marriage again. Think about making it, do what will make it work.
Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want Sex – And It’s Wrecking My Self-confidence by Emmanuel909090: 10:35am On Jun 01, 2022
Discuss it with him.
Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want Sex – And It’s Wrecking My Self-confidence by ashawopikin(m): 11:16am On Jun 01, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
are you a male or female
na copy and paste story
Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want Sex – And It’s Wrecking My Self-confidence by bigpicture001: 11:36am On Jun 01, 2022
Marry ur friend u gals never hear cuz friends don't have big money so u ppl turn in on strangers..

U deserve what ur getting...
Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want Sex – And It’s Wrecking My Self-confidence by rzekman7(m): 12:00pm On Jun 01, 2022
I tire o
oz4real83:
na wa oo, una comments sometimes dey fear person for nairaland oo. Make una still dey pity people na shocked shocked
Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want Sex – And It’s Wrecking My Self-confidence by rzekman7(m): 12:01pm On Jun 01, 2022
Wisdom!
ProphetofOdin:

When a man doesn't want sex it does not always mean he is cheating, I have seen a lot of women make this rash conclusions-which are completely wrong. A man refusing sex could be psychological and emotional too. The question should be what has been their marriage history and the role the wife has played in all of this? How has he been doing in his career, work or business and how is the wife trying to support him?
Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want Sex – And It’s Wrecking My Self-confidence by Dizzyyish: 1:29pm On Jun 01, 2022
ProphetofOdin:

Women are raised with the notion that men want sex anyhow anyhow, so when they encounter a man that doesn't see sex as gold it throws them into a fit of confusion. Naturally, the next thing to do is to make irrational conclusions.

There's also the very likely factor that she's not mentioning her hand (fault[s]) in this situation.

Also also, judging by the title phrasing of the thread---she's merely interested in the attention she gets when he asks (begs) for sex (which 'affects' her confidence) or she's actually bothered by him not being susceptible to one of women's most effective tool of manipulation.
Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want Sex – And It’s Wrecking My Self-confidence by Durabest: 2:08pm On Jun 01, 2022
rzekman7:
I thought we’d turned the corner after a series of blazing rows. But it’s been more than a month …

I have been married to my husband for nearly four years. He is 34 and I am 33, with no children. We have had problems with our sex life in the past, as I’ve wanted it more than my husband. We have had blazing rows about this and though I felt we had turned a corner recently it’s now been more than a month since we were intimate. I am tired of the effect this has on my self-confidence. He regularly stays up late and I often go to bed on my own as he loses track of time. I am becoming despondent in our marriage overall, especially with the duties I used to take pride in. He makes a lot of effort to keep up with his hobbies and friends, so I feel as though our sex life isn’t important enough to him. I don’t want sex to be a chore but unless I said something he would never raise the subject. What do I do?
Woman am available and am based in ph if u need hot sex am here
Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want Sex – And It’s Wrecking My Self-confidence by princeemmma(m): 3:58pm On Jun 01, 2022
rzekman7:

My sister what's giving you headache in this issue, he is your husband though, if you feel the problem is about him not disturbing or asking you for s&x, then you have no problem.............. he is not asking for szx no problem with that ............ start raping him ...... he is your husband

The only problem you will have is when he is telling you that he is not in the mood at all time..... if he is not doing that, then you can continue to rape him at all time
Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want Sex – And It’s Wrecking My Self-confidence by Malory: 5:20pm On Jun 01, 2022
Amarisco:

As in…

At this point you need to have very candid conversations about your issues and how you can move forward. Sexual deprivation no be small tin. It will take openness and vulnerability to get to the bottom of things as he may be going through something he didn’t feel he could share with you.

Start there, but approach him with love and affection on a good day - being feminine and gentle not like a bulldozer. If you understand how to massage a mans ego he will lower his defences to you.

Just IMO
OP follow this advise and watch your problems vanish
Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want Sex – And It’s Wrecking My Self-confidence by frozen70(f): 8:18pm On Jun 01, 2022
rzekman7:

You guys are having unresolved issues and you have to humble yourself and be loyal by showing loyalty to him

Be submissive let's see if he has a reason for such attitude

Especially as you are yet to become pregnant

Who's knows maybe he doesn't want you to be pregnant

Because me I don't understand his motive
Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want Sex – And It’s Wrecking My Self-confidence by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jun 01, 2022
This is a very leading story. You did not fail to mention that you guys don't have any kids but no further comment on how it may have affected the relationship. You were quick to dish out all the pieces so that we can easily solve the puzzle. I'm not impressed
Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want Sex – And It’s Wrecking My Self-confidence by tiswell(m): 2:44am On Jun 02, 2022
Channah1:

the only sensible comment from you in recent times.

who says wonders has endedshocked
Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want Sex – And It’s Wrecking My Self-confidence by ruffkenny: 4:46am On Jun 02, 2022
Please if your husband stopped doing it with u,that should not affect your confidence or self esteem,all u should do is entice him again like u were doing when u guys were dating,dress seductively when he is around.. Actually some wives start looking unkept after few years in marriage,this is a turn off for most men as they start looking for sexy girls outside,let it not be Ur case, wear perfume,dress sexy,flirt with Ur husband,wear G-string��..And if u have not been texting text him,he had run back home to u and desire u and it is not a crime to make the move,like hot Mouth Action on him without saying a word,like kisses,most men can hardly resist these,but if u try and he resist u,it only means he is getting it from other girls outside, so take note..
Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want Sex – And It’s Wrecking My Self-confidence by Lee99: 5:05am On Jun 02, 2022
rzekman7:

Come let me lay some pipes hot hot undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It A Crime To Be Good Looking? / Sex Doll Vs Human Woman ( The Overall Price Expenditure ) / Men Can U Swear Dat U've Not Fork Ashy B4?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.