Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,582 members, 7,944,754 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 12:05 AM

Office/working Class Ladies - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Office/working Class Ladies (2863 Views)

10 Reasons Some Working Class Ladies Still Have Sex For Money / Are Guys Scared Of Dating Or Marrying Working-Class Ladies? / Why Do Guy Prefer Working Class Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Office/working Class Ladies by Cuddlemii: 1:37pm On Jul 19, 2011
@islam rules

When I saw Abdulmutallab's lips and cute eyes, I was like nah, this guy looks to good to die just because of his islamic beliefs.

Whenever I see Okada riders that are willing to die rather than take the regular safety precautions, I would be like nah Muslims are smart people maybe the Okada riders are just not exposed.

You are a disgrace to men and your religion. I didn't even get the subject matter behind your post. You are talking about working class ladies, but the main character in your story is an industrial attachment student. Why would you use an hungry IT student who obviously is collecting stipends to judge every working class lady. You even went as far as saying that their pregnancies are for their bosses (how is that your flimsy business and what does that have to do with your urge to Be Intimate with an hungry IT staff). Anyways you have called yourself a psycho so that explains a lot.

I see you grew up reading & writing arabic all your life at Ile Kewu (arabic name for arabic school) that is why translation is hard for you. Unfortunately, this section is for people who relate in English. I suggest you enroll in an adult education that has men as its tutors to avoid a scandal of you sleeping-with your female tutors and expecting the babies to belong to the principal of the school.

I will only pick out one good thing from your post, you called me a human rights activist. Thanks dear. I will ignore the LovePeddler part cos in your language, it might mean I'm cute wink.I blame it on the Language barrier in the economy.

FYI Stop using words like Comprehension skills, mental viability, jobless, poo diggers. If only you knew the meaning of these words, you would know that you are a defaulter of all of them. Grab a dictionary, a pencil, an eraser and blade, you have a lot to learn, I didn't say a crayon oh!

Unfortunately I don't have time to trade insults with you cos I don't have a money-bag boss to father a child for me so unlike your sex-trade baby breeding office, the women here have to work to earn money.
Re: Office/working Class Ladies by Goldieluks: 1:39pm On Jul 19, 2011
cuddlemii this your essay long sha. cheesy

dats my cuddle shocked shocked shocked grin
Re: Office/working Class Ladies by jaybee3(m): 1:40pm On Jul 19, 2011
@cuddlemi
Double GBAM
CASE CLOSED
Re: Office/working Class Ladies by islamrules(m): 2:00pm On Jul 19, 2011
When I saw Abdulmutallab's lips and cute eyes, I was like nah, this guy looks to good to die just because of his islamic beliefs.

Whenever I see Okada riders that are willing to die rather than take the regular safety precautions, I would be like nah Muslims are smart people maybe the Okada riders are just not exposed.

You are a disgrace to men and your religion. I didn't even get the subject matter behind your post. You are talking about working class ladies, but the main character in your story is an industrial attachment student. Why would you use an hungry IT student who obviously is collecting stipends to judge every working class lady. You even went as far as saying that their pregnancies are for their bosses (how is that your flimsy business and what does that have to do with your urge to Be Intimate with an hungry IT staff). Anyways you have called yourself a psycho so that explains a lot.

I see you grew up reading & writing arabic all your life at Ile Kewu (arabic name for arabic school) that is why translation is hard for you. Unfortunately, this section is for people who relate in English. I suggest you enroll in an adult education that has a men as its tutors to avoid a scandal of you sleeping-with your female tutors and expecting the babies to belong to the principal of the school.

I will only pick out one good thing from your post, you called me a human rights activist. Thanks dear. I will ignore the LovePeddler part cos in your language, it might mean I'm cute Wink.I blame it on the Language barrier in the economy.

FYI Stop using words like Comprehension skills, mental viability, jobless, poo diggers. If only you knew the meaning of these words, you would know that you are a defaulter of all of them. Grab a dictionary, a pencil, an eraser and blade, you have a lot to learn, I didn't say a crayon oh!

Unfortunately I don't have time to trade insults with you cos I don't have a money-bag boss to father a child for me so unlike your sex-trade baby breeding office, the women here have to work to earn money.

Its now glaring from the quote above that you didnt read, or, say ur mental throughput and processing power is as low as that of cockroach.
I said she came through IT. So, does it mean she won't be promoted ?
Ofcus I have a lot to learn, learning is a continuous process. If I may ask "learn from you ?" No way, is it possible for one to learn how to wear a shoe from a lame. You just dont have it!

When u saw my ID "Islamrules" you assumed I write in arabic. Assumption has its own detriments.
You assumed I am a muslim "I am sorry for calling u morron,jobless" but ur post/actions are proving me right. Sorry for the use of the word "jobless". See this episode of John Micheal you posted here. Are u not jobless, and by the way, what do u do ? If you have job, then you are under-utilized. Stop ghost working,

Concerning your eraser of a thing "I dont want to call you a slowpoke again" We cannot delete words on computer with eraser. I have posted those words, they are printed in binary digits on server memory. I dont know why we need eraser at this age. Somebody invented "delete" button. But, unfortunately, I can't delete on NL.

"
FYI Stop using words like Comprehension skills, mental viability, jobless, poo diggers"
prove us wrong if these words are irrelevant,

You are a disgrace to whiooooorees!
Re: Office/working Class Ladies by Goldieluks: 2:03pm On Jul 19, 2011
Islam is it a norm, for you people to always come across as mean ad rude?''just curious'' undecided
Re: Office/working Class Ladies by islamrules(m): 2:13pm On Jul 19, 2011
Rude? Nope.
I have the right to my opinions. I posted something (see original post) And some people affected took it personal. If you know this post hit you. Just Ignore. The point is if you are rude to me I will be rude to you.

For every action - there is always a smoke,

Newton law of motion
Re: Office/working Class Ladies by Goldieluks: 2:27pm On Jul 19, 2011
Oh i see,

so who is newton?your uncle? undecided
Re: Office/working Class Ladies by islamrules(m): 2:29pm On Jul 19, 2011
No, your dad
Re: Office/working Class Ladies by Goldieluks: 2:32pm On Jul 19, 2011
Then quit following my dad then,
he's not twitter.
Re: Office/working Class Ladies by jaybee3(m): 2:32pm On Jul 19, 2011
Goldieluks:

Islam is it a norm, for you people to always come across as mean ad rude?''just curious'' undecided
I know this ain't addressed to me but just wondering why the religion under-tone?
Re: Office/working Class Ladies by islamrules(m): 2:36pm On Jul 19, 2011
Oh not a twitter ? But he is a comical character
Re: Office/working Class Ladies by Goldieluks: 2:47pm On Jul 19, 2011
islamrules:

Oh not a twitter ? But he is a comical character

Yea,quit following him, undecided
Re: Office/working Class Ladies by islamrules(m): 2:50pm On Jul 19, 2011
I am addicted to comics and catoons. That is where i learnt how ur dad gave birth to an ingrate who doesnt appreciate the beauty of science.
Re: Office/working Class Ladies by islamrules(m): 2:52pm On Jul 19, 2011
Oh babe I am addicted/glued to him, can't quit at this time.
Re: Office/working Class Ladies by Goldieluks: 2:52pm On Jul 19, 2011
islamrules:

I am addicted to comics and catoons. That is where i learnt how your dad gave birth to an ingrate who doesnt appreciate the beauty of science.

Must you come across as mean and insultive?
grow up dude,i guess you didn't learn that from newton.its inbuilt.huh?
Re: Office/working Class Ladies by islamrules(m): 3:00pm On Jul 19, 2011
Is that insulting "Inbuilt" no its contacted, your infection/disease
Re: Office/working Class Ladies by Goldieluks: 3:04pm On Jul 19, 2011
islamrules:

Is that insulting "Inbuilt" no its contacted, your infection/disease

come again?anyways its a waste of time,
tsk tsk!!!
Re: Office/working Class Ladies by islamrules(m): 3:06pm On Jul 19, 2011
Finally, you realize, u r wasting ur time
Re: Office/working Class Ladies by Goldieluks: 3:12pm On Jul 19, 2011
No i realise am wasting my time talking to you. embarassed
Re: Office/working Class Ladies by islamrules(m): 3:14pm On Jul 19, 2011
You are not talking to me. You are posting on NL. Who am I to talk to you ?
Re: Office/working Class Ladies by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jul 19, 2011
IslamRules (and it truly does  cool) let's face it brother, you like hergrin grin
stop being in denial honey. You are venting and trying to convince yourself that
she is a nuisance, slutty, and annoying but I can tell it's not the case. I mean you are paying
so much attention to her that you are feeding her need to impress you. Furthermore for
someone who claims to have little to no interest you sure have taken note to the following: 
(and I quote)  wink

islamrules:

Truly, she is beautiful, outspoken and confident. . . .

Brother when I read that, instantly I knew! lol. Let your guard down.
Are you afraid of 'Office Romance'? or are you just not interested in dating a coworker?
if the second part is the case then I understand. I was an intern at the university.
I worked in the Public Safety depart. had my own cubical and all although we would all have to
interact with each other. Trust me there were some FINE brothers there. A few showed interest
in me but only one was bold enough to ask me out  cool however I couldn't go that route!  cool

Anyway tongue

maybe it's just me bro but I get the sense that you have a little thing for this young lady.  wink
I am sure you do not care for a lot of her ways but don't be so judgmental after all she may be
"decent" underneath it all.
Re: Office/working Class Ladies by damipaul(m): 3:40pm On Jul 19, 2011
some guys could really be irresponsible and annoying on this site
Re: Office/working Class Ladies by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jul 19, 2011
grin grin
Re: Office/working Class Ladies by Talkyaown: 3:45pm On Jul 19, 2011
islamrules:

You are not talking to me. You are posting on NL. Who am I to talk to you ?

Bros, na advice u come find for Nairaland or na insult? your mates dey front!!!!
Re: Office/working Class Ladies by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jul 19, 2011
jay bee:

@cuddlemi
Double GBAM
CASE CLOSED

Instigationer.  grin

I just read what Cuddle said.
lol she went HARD! lol.  grin
Re: Office/working Class Ladies by islamrules(m): 3:47pm On Jul 19, 2011
talk ya own. Yes you don talk ya own
Re: Office/working Class Ladies by ebenezer95(m): 3:49pm On Jul 19, 2011
My brother , Please leave the girl alone don't even think about doing anything with her , don't allow her to use you and dump you , do you know what she has taken away from the life of those Mr boss she has been sleeping with ? do you know if she attract to them  the SAME way she does to you? Please stay away from her she a devil , You may be thinking you want to use her but end up in a deadly situation you know what i mean. Please stay away from her , she don't need you plz
Re: Office/working Class Ladies by islamrules(m): 3:55pm On Jul 19, 2011
Finally, one unbiased, non-gender post. ebenezer95, thanks
Re: Office/working Class Ladies by ebenezer95(m): 4:03pm On Jul 19, 2011
islamrules
You are welcome brother , Please stay away from her and don't accept any gift from her ,
Re: Office/working Class Ladies by Talkyaown: 4:05pm On Jul 19, 2011
islamrules:

talk ya own. Yes you don talk ya own

Bros, u see say you no be man at all and ur sense remain small make he complete. Na for internet you dey get mouth talk to babes any how, the one wey dey your office wey you dey struggle to tell i love you since dey there you no go conclude plans. na proper Ozuo you be!!
Re: Office/working Class Ladies by whobemumu(m): 4:12pm On Jul 19, 2011
dont do it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ( dont get involved with her at all)

run for your life

never eat( work in this case ) shit or piss( I guess u all know waht piss means in ths context ) in the same place

look for another person cos if u go into anything with this girl and e no work then start looking fo another job

cos she will hate you and ask oga that u be sacked

oga will say no

then she will twist her waist small

oga will then say yes

and u will be gone !!!!!

gone !!!
Re: Office/working Class Ladies by zubeyr(m): 6:03pm On Jul 19, 2011
cuddlemiii islamrules is not Muslim and he is as xtian as you are just read some of his posts
Muslim men know better not to talk this kind of rubbish to women
the dude is insane

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Are Women Truly Incomplete And Unfulfilled Without Husbands? / Can You Marry A Lady That Can Not Speak Your Language: ? / Naija Church Gals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.