Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,468 members, 7,917,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 06:59 AM

Man Always Dress Like A Lady To Extort Money From Guys, He's Caught And Striped - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Always Dress Like A Lady To Extort Money From Guys, He's Caught And Striped (2391 Views)

The Funny Moment When A Masquerade Was Arested And Striped (Video/Pictures) / My Elder Sister Is Working With Criminals To Extort Money From My Company / Man Who Dressed Like A Lady To Extort Money From Guys, Caught & Stripped(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Always Dress Like A Lady To Extort Money From Guys, He's Caught And Striped by Moniobritish: 8:30am On Jun 01, 2022
Man always dress like a lady to extort money from guys, he's caught and striped (Photos)

https://trendytalker.com/man-always-dress-like-a-lady-to-extort-money-from-guys-hes-caught-and-striped-photos/

1 Share

Re: Man Always Dress Like A Lady To Extort Money From Guys, He's Caught And Striped by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:31am On Jun 01, 2022
Why do that to him..why not hand him over to the cops.. undecided
This is so wrong tho..
Re: Man Always Dress Like A Lady To Extort Money From Guys, He's Caught And Striped by Nobody: 8:35am On Jun 01, 2022
when has this become a crime (he his hustleing na

3 Likes

Re: Man Always Dress Like A Lady To Extort Money From Guys, He's Caught And Striped by Hesssi: 8:45am On Jun 01, 2022
Nigerians behaves like animals yet they react when someone call Nigeria is a Zoo. Why would they strip him naked?

2 Likes

Re: Man Always Dress Like A Lady To Extort Money From Guys, He's Caught And Striped by dawnomike(m): 8:46am On Jun 01, 2022
I wonder what the problem is with people... Must anyone caught be stripped naked?
Re: Man Always Dress Like A Lady To Extort Money From Guys, He's Caught And Striped by Shalommy(f): 8:49am On Jun 01, 2022
Chaii.. The guy fine as a woman cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Man Always Dress Like A Lady To Extort Money From Guys, He's Caught And Striped by BootyliciousBoy(m): 9:20am On Jun 01, 2022
What a fine beautiful Lady he is. I can't believe that Men fine pass women. If Men start applying Makeups, a man will win the most beautiful lady award in Nigeria. Sad but the gospel truth undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Always Dress Like A Lady To Extort Money From Guys, He's Caught And Striped by exstreve: 9:26am On Jun 01, 2022
Ferrytech:
when has this become a crime (he his hustleing na
Can you teach me spamming? I'm willing to pay

How can I reach you?
Re: Man Always Dress Like A Lady To Extort Money From Guys, He's Caught And Striped by Rastaramsey(m): 9:29am On Jun 01, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
This is so wrong tho..

You have started with your foolishness this morning grin grin grin grin

Na you allow them ban me last week ABI grin grin

I go continue to dey tell the nairalanders about your alter egos grin grin
Re: Man Always Dress Like A Lady To Extort Money From Guys, He's Caught And Striped by Nobody: 9:52am On Jun 01, 2022
exstreve:
Can you teach me spamming? I'm willing to pay
How can I reach you?
text me via whatapp
Re: Man Always Dress Like A Lady To Extort Money From Guys, He's Caught And Striped by exstreve: 10:07am On Jun 01, 2022
Ferrytech:
text me via whatapp
Ok
Re: Man Always Dress Like A Lady To Extort Money From Guys, He's Caught And Striped by obiekunie01: 10:12am On Jun 01, 2022
cute boy/girl.
Re: Man Always Dress Like A Lady To Extort Money From Guys, He's Caught And Striped by JoyousFurnitire(m): 10:58am On Jun 01, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

This is so wrong tho..
Re: Man Always Dress Like A Lady To Extort Money From Guys, He's Caught And Striped by saintkeppy(m): 7:15pm On Jun 01, 2022
Wow shocked
The hustle is real

1 Like

Re: Man Always Dress Like A Lady To Extort Money From Guys, He's Caught And Striped by Truvelisback(m): 7:45pm On Jun 01, 2022

Re: Man Always Dress Like A Lady To Extort Money From Guys, He's Caught And Striped by Truvelisback(m): 7:47pm On Jun 01, 2022
Shalommy:
Chaii.. The guy fine as a woman cheesy cheesy
To me na woman him. Na who go see that pics come doubt? grin over fine wan kill am.
Re: Man Always Dress Like A Lady To Extort Money From Guys, He's Caught And Striped by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jun 01, 2022
I didn't see his penis
Re: Man Always Dress Like A Lady To Extort Money From Guys, He's Caught And Striped by stamapro(m): 11:27pm On Jun 01, 2022
Hmm I am so so happy that they only stripped him naked. The only thing wey dey for jobless people head na to naked person, set am on fire. Stone age people
Re: Man Always Dress Like A Lady To Extort Money From Guys, He's Caught And Striped by Shalommy(f): 9:28am On Jun 02, 2022
Truvelisback:
To me na woman him. Na who go see that pics come doubt? grin over fine wan kill am.
You for ynash him? undecided
Re: Man Always Dress Like A Lady To Extort Money From Guys, He's Caught And Striped by Truvelisback(m): 9:33am On Jun 02, 2022
Shalommy:
You for ynash him? undecided
For wetin na?
Re: Man Always Dress Like A Lady To Extort Money From Guys, He's Caught And Striped by Shalommy(f): 10:01am On Jun 02, 2022
Truvelisback:
For wetin na?
Chaii.. cheesy cheesy Guy is a homo..
Re: Man Always Dress Like A Lady To Extort Money From Guys, He's Caught And Striped by dahnimoh(m): 10:06am On Jun 02, 2022
Poor boy.
And Bobrisky is doing the same thing but nobody is beating him up
Re: Man Always Dress Like A Lady To Extort Money From Guys, He's Caught And Striped by Truvelisback(m): 11:07am On Jun 02, 2022
Shalommy:
Chaii.. cheesy cheesy Guy is a homo..
I'm not. I'm even against homosexualism.

(1) (Reply)

EFCC Declares Christ Embassy Pastor, Miebi Bribena, Wife Wanted For ₦2b Fraud / More Than 7 Dead In Renewed Cult Clash In Calabar / Man Who Supplies Bikes To Bandits At The Cost Of N600k Each Arrested In Kano-pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.