Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,134 members, 7,903,668 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 06:19 PM

NEGATIVE THOUGHTS (a Dentriment To One's Soul) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / NEGATIVE THOUGHTS (a Dentriment To One's Soul) (178 Views)

My Negative Experience With Marijuana Substance Abuse. / FÙCK! SEE IT: The First Negative Comment A Lady Made [PICTURE] / Unemployment: How To Overcome Negative Thoughts When You Are Unemployed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

NEGATIVE THOUGHTS (a Dentriment To One's Soul) by Haynnie: 9:12am On Jun 01, 2022
This life we live in is the unknown and we never can tell how deep it is.
We were given the human brain to think positively and affect lives in that format. The way I see how negativity takes up most parts of our lives made me think that this was a test of perseverance and strength to push through that block.

Picture yourself in a changing maze where the exit could not be located and the space you are left with is very small for you to turn around. Most people will feel claustrophobic, pressured or in the worst-case scenario they pass out. Why? Because the moment you stop thinking of escaping the fewer chances you get to survive.

“Am I going to make it? No there's no hope in this tight space, Why was I born in the first place?, Look at me, my life is just useless, I haven't made it at my age, I will die any time soon, God please accept my soul, My family is expecting good of me. I dunno if I can do it, Why is life so difficult for me? My family doesn't care about me, people don't care about me, Fake people everywhere! I want to make my mother proud! What am I doing with my life? Look at my mates...”
These are the series of things we spend time thinking about whilst blinded by the fact we are only distracted from progress.

Is not about finding your path to success or taking the hardest path that leads to prosperity. in all stages of life, what we give is what will take back in return (although not everybody received equal treatment).
Nature is cynical. Everything you had fear for would evolve into something of less importance or nothing. Everything works with time.

Your fears and sentiments should not override you and don't let what you see get to you.
Everybody is at a different phase of their lives you know, is better you accept reality and look for a reason to tie your existence while you appreciate every moment you witness.

Happy new month!

1 Like

Re: NEGATIVE THOUGHTS (a Dentriment To One's Soul) by Bluezy13(m): 10:06am On Jun 01, 2022
Happy New month too

1 Like

Re: NEGATIVE THOUGHTS (a Dentriment To One's Soul) by Haynnie: 11:06am On Jun 01, 2022
Bluezy13:
Happy New month too

Wishing the goodness that comes in with it.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Hmmmmm / Alternate Account Ban / Queen Elizabeth 11 Is Dead.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.