Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,031 members, 7,966,802 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 12:12 AM

Atiku's Running Mate For 2023 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku's Running Mate For 2023 (358 Views)

Peter Obi As Atiku’s Running Mate: It’s Masterstroke, Umahi, Yakassi and Others / Afenifere Reacts To Peter Obi's Emergence As Atiku’s Running Mate / South-East 'Has A Strong Case' But Atiku’s Running Mate To Come From South-West (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku's Running Mate For 2023 by KingsleyOnwuka1(m): 9:25am On Jun 01, 2022
I'm not sure Atiku is comfortable with the option of Wike as his running mate for the 2023 presidential election. I think he is looking at such options as Ifeanyi Okowa of Delta State, Udom Emmanuel of Akwa Ibom State or Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi of Enugu State. But Wike, in my estimation, will make a good vice president. And Atiku may have nothing to fear in the option of Wike, as the responsibilities, powers and limitations of the office of Vice President are clearly spelt out in the constitution, although we understand the dynamics of Nigerian politics.

Obviously the Atiku ticket needs a big boost, Atiku needs to be paired with a very popular person from the Southern part of the country. It was the Peter Obi factor on the PDP ticket that made Atiku to garner up to 11 million votes in the last presidential election. This time around, who is such a popular figure from the South that can attract such a huge level of support to the Atiku ticket if made the vice presidential candidate of the PDP?

I'm not sure Professor Chukwuma Soludo would agree to abandon APGA and the governorship of Anambra State if he is wooed to be paired with Atiku on the ticket of the PDP for 2023 (Although nothing is impossible under the sun), Professor Soludo would have been the best option for Atiku since Peter Obi is no longer available for him.

I wish we still have Prof Dora Akunyili around. She would have been the best option for Atiku at this time. May her soul continue to rest in perfect peace.

Now the best option for Atiku in my estimation is either Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala or Oby Ezekwesili. Those two women of steel have the qualification, credibility and popularity to give the Atiku ticket the boost it needs, plus, the option of any of them carries the advantage of attracting gender sympathy and some bit of sympathy for the Igbo cause.
Your Excellency, the consideration is yours to make. Mine is to contribute my modest analysis and suggestion in the politics of our country as a way of contributing to the stimulation of national development.

Kingsley Onwuka is my name.

Re: Atiku's Running Mate For 2023 by Nobody: 9:34am On Jun 01, 2022
He should go for Ngozi that will be a tough contest for the APC
Re: Atiku's Running Mate For 2023 by DamianX: 9:43am On Jun 01, 2022
peepydelano:
He should go for Ngozi that will be a tough contest for the APC

The greatest woman has alot she is doing already.
Re: Atiku's Running Mate For 2023 by Nobody: 9:44am On Jun 01, 2022
DamianX:

Mummy Ngozi has alot she is doing already.
Yes, but she’ll gladly accept the offer
Re: Atiku's Running Mate For 2023 by kingscare1(m): 10:23am On Jun 01, 2022
KingsleyOnwuka1:
I'm not sure Atiku is comfortable with the option of Wike as his running mate for the 2023 presidential election. I think he is looking at such options as Ifeanyi Okowa of Delta State, Udom Emmanuel of Akwa Ibom State or Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi of Enugu State. But Wike, in my estimation, will make a good vice president. And Atiku may have nothing to fear in the option of Wike, as the responsibilities, powers and limitations of the office of Vice President are clearly spelt out in the constitution, although we understand the dynamics of Nigerian politics.

Obviously the Atiku ticket needs a big boost, Atiku needs to be paired with a very popular person from the Southern part of the country. It was the Peter Obi factor on the PDP ticket that made Atiku to garner up to 11 million votes in the last presidential election. This time around, who is such a popular figure from the South that can attract such a huge level of support to the Atiku ticket if made the vice presidential candidate of the PDP?

I'm not sure Professor Chukwuma Soludo would agree to abandon APGA and the governorship of Anambra State if he is wooed to be paired with Atiku on the ticket of the PDP for 2023 (Although nothing is impossible under the sun), Professor Soludo would have been the best option for Atiku since Peter Obi is no longer available for him.

I wish we still have Prof Dora Akunyili around. She would have been the best option for Atiku at this time. May her soul continue to rest in perfect peace.

Now the best option for Atiku in my estimation is either Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala or Oby Ezekwesili. Those two women of steel have the qualification, credibility and popularity to give the Atiku ticket the boost it needs, plus, the option of any of them carries the advantage of attracting gender sympathy and some bit of sympathy for the Igbo cause.
Your Excellency, the consideration is yours to make. Mine is to contribute my modest analysis and suggestion in the politics of our country as a way of contributing to the stimulation of national development.

Kingsley Onwuka is my name.

Bro, lets hope and pray for a better hand to be elected other than Atiku and Tinubu because we can't afford these old school cargoes to take away another 8years of Nigerians with their greedy cabal alliances.

We need a new Nigeria that is abreast with the modern world and technology.

(1) (Reply)

. / Final Burial Ceremony Of Late Alaafin Of Oyo, Oba Lamidi Adeyemi / Peter Obi Campaign Gets To The Club

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.