Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,094 members, 7,939,429 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 04:49 AM

Job Vacancy Alert - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Job Vacancy Alert (518 Views)

Vacancy Alert / Vacancy Alert!!! English Studies & Mathematics Teachers Needed Urgently / Vacancy Alert! Exxon Mobil Is Currently Recruiting. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Job Vacancy Alert by Kikisblog: 9:57am On Jun 01, 2022
If you can work in the bank and age not more than 29.. please apply via link below and click apply

https://buzzhub.com.ng/job-vacancy-2/
Re: Job Vacancy Alert by writingpal: 8:21am On Jun 11, 2022
This is for people who have been applying for several jobs without getting an interview. Have you consciously analysed what the problem might be? Have you given your CV to an independent person to review and tell you where you might be doing it wrong, how you are not using the right industry keywords and not showing those achievements and projects you have done.
Let me help you with your Cv and ease your stress of landing that Job one time +2348135305367

(1) (Reply)

What Remote Work Can I Do For You To Earn By Monday? / Competent SURFER SEO Writer Needed / Please Verify This For Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.