Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,790 members, 7,879,441 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 06:29 PM

When You Start Taking Mkpurummiri And When You Finally Stop - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / When You Start Taking Mkpurummiri And When You Finally Stop (398 Views)

See Why Taking Mkpurummiri (meth) Is Bad / Places You Can Get Mkpurummiri In Abia And Imo / Mkpurummiri(crystal Meth) And The Complicity Of NDLEA. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When You Start Taking Mkpurummiri And When You Finally Stop by foryourmind: 10:33am On Jun 01, 2022
The same person before and after he stopped taking drugs. I believe so many Tinubu urchins will be saved in the same way if they stopped taking substance and start supporting the movement.

2 Likes

Re: When You Start Taking Mkpurummiri And When You Finally Stop by foryourmind: 10:53am On Jun 01, 2022
Thoughts?
Re: When You Start Taking Mkpurummiri And When You Finally Stop by kettykings: 10:59am On Jun 01, 2022
The first statement was made out of sentiments and emotions while the second statement was a process driven decision devoid of sentiments and was based on facts, real time verifiable data and very high standard intelligence.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When You Start Taking Mkpurummiri And When You Finally Stop by foryourmind: 11:09am On Jun 01, 2022
kettykings:
The first statement was made out of sentiments and emotions while the second statement was a process driven decision devoid of sentiments and was based on facts, real time verifiable data and very high standard intelligence.
So in conclusion he has stopped taking inspirations from Crystal Meth aka Mkpurummiri?
Re: When You Start Taking Mkpurummiri And When You Finally Stop by kettykings: 11:48am On Jun 01, 2022
foryourmind:

So in conclusion he has stopped taking inspirations from Crystal Meth aka Mkpurummiri?

In conclusion, he took a data driven intelligent decision based on intelligence
Re: When You Start Taking Mkpurummiri And When You Finally Stop by Ekejoestar(m): 11:53am On Jun 01, 2022
I was shocked when I saw that post on Tunde IG page
Re: When You Start Taking Mkpurummiri And When You Finally Stop by Danzysb(m): 11:56am On Jun 01, 2022
grin grin
Re: When You Start Taking Mkpurummiri And When You Finally Stop by foryourmind: 1:21pm On Jun 01, 2022
kettykings:

In conclusion, he took a data driven intelligent decision based on intelligence
Which could not be attained while high on Mkpurummiri cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu 2023: Check Out This Conversation Between My Caretaker And I / FG Moves To Tackle Rising Food Prices / Why Did PDP Use 1 Delegate Per LGA For Convention But APC Is Using 3?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.