Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,128 members, 7,943,065 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 02:09 AM

Please Do Not Trust This Nairalander - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Please Do Not Trust This Nairalander (4015 Views)

Do Not Trust Anybody Dat Can Do This / Let's Wish All This Nairalander's A Happy Birthday / Re: Please Do Not Trust This Nairalander (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Re: Please Do Not Trust This Nairalander by kandiikane(m): 3:11am On Jul 21, 2011
Bruvv, this this thing is over and done with!!People have said their opologies and it is time for us to move on. .Do not make me go ghetto on you guys. .you get meh? kekeke cool

Mind your business and save your life. .(Hm, well it is a public forum so it has become everyone's business but still mind your business) cool
Re: Please Do Not Trust This Nairalander by Nobody: 5:11am On Jul 21, 2011
ALL OF those involved in this drama
both on NL and FB please do slap yourselves.
i dont care how late I am or IF this was resolved.
there is no reason to put this *ish on NL.

and most comical of all is really not this topic but rather
all this self righteous syndrome around here! grin grin
hilarious! and did someone with 20 posts really say they have been
following up on Gabby? LOOOOOOOOL! grin

Posted by: Phate07
Whoa! It never ceases to amaze me the way people do like to air their dirty linens in public. Whoa once again!  shocked

This is why only few peeps here know the real me and are able to connect with me on facebook or elsewhere. Damn! Really shameful!  angry

AMEN!!
Re: Please Do Not Trust This Nairalander by Phate07(m): 6:02am On Jul 21, 2011
^^Howdy MzDark? Hope you been good? Kinda missed your blue font. smiley
Re: Please Do Not Trust This Nairalander by MissyB3(f): 9:02am On Jul 21, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

ALL OF those involved in this drama
both on NL and FB please do slap yourselves.
i dont care how late I am or IF this was resolved.
there is no reason to put this *ish on NL.

and most comical of all is really not this topic but rather
all this self righteous syndrome around here!  grin grin
hilarious! and did someone with 20 posts really say they have been
following up on Gabby
? LOOOOOOOOL!  grin

AMEN!!

Tee hee hee!  grin grin Like, seriously!  grin
Re: Please Do Not Trust This Nairalander by Nobody: 10:06am On Jul 21, 2011
mukina2:

closest racist, hypocrisy, multiple user personality

Please shed some light grin
Re: Please Do Not Trust This Nairalander by XX01(f): 10:28am On Jul 21, 2011
That i have 20 posts does not mean i have not been on Nairaland for a while actually since 2009. I used to browse through as a guest. I decided to create a username when i needed some answers. At least, i don't have to post thrash like some people here.
Re: Please Do Not Trust This Nairalander by clemcykul(f): 10:36am On Jul 21, 2011
my God. cant belief my very good friends are doing this? gabbie its high time you learn to shut up and not publicize everything that happens to you , . .

am so disappointed!

jazzy pls forget this, it nver happened.
Re: Please Do Not Trust This Nairalander by Emmyk(m): 11:33am On Jul 21, 2011
clemcykul:

my God. cant belief my very good friends are doing this? gabbie its high time you learn to shut up and not publicize everything that happens to you , . .

am so disappointed!
yeah me too. A big shocker!
Re: Please Do Not Trust This Nairalander by Mobinga: 12:02pm On Jul 21, 2011
Clowns.
Re: Please Do Not Trust This Nairalander by MissyB3(f): 12:12pm On Jul 21, 2011
shocked shocked Mobingay, where have you been?
Re: Please Do Not Trust This Nairalander by Mobinga: 12:24pm On Jul 21, 2011
Ahead of you grin
Re: Please Do Not Trust This Nairalander by MissyB3(f): 12:29pm On Jul 21, 2011
Lol.  grin grin That means we're situated in the same location, only that I have to look back to see you.  grin  tongue 
Aw you deh na?  smiley
Re: Please Do Not Trust This Nairalander by Nelson6(m): 12:58pm On Jul 21, 2011
miss potato ure so stupid, how dare u do this is a fellow nigerian sister? ure crazy.

4Q u!
Re: Please Do Not Trust This Nairalander by kandiikane(m): 3:22pm On Jul 21, 2011
Nelson**:

miss potato ure so silly, how dare u do this is a fellow nigerian sister? ure crazy.

4Q u!
If you had read you would know that woman was one of her people. .

clemcykul:

my God. cant belief my very good friends are doing this? gabbie its high time you learn to shut up and not publicize everything that happens to you ,  . .

am so disappointed!

jazzy pls forget this, it nver happened.
I agree. .
Re: Please Do Not Trust This Nairalander by manymany: 5:15pm On Jul 21, 2011
my wife asked all to drop it. lipsrsealed shocked lipsrsealed so respect her wants plz, undecided tq cool
Re: Please Do Not Trust This Nairalander by tigerpaws(f): 5:54pm On Jul 21, 2011
Ms. Potato:

Dear Nairalander,

If you come across this person called JazzyJ  please do not trust her. Just last week, she ask me to borrow her RM50.00 because she had a car accident. She said the total amount was RM450.00 but her mother gave her RM400 and she only needed RM50.00 on FB.

I told her aight I have RM50.00 and I personally told her that if she can pay back, she is free to do so but if she cannot pay back, no worries cause I dont take it as a big deal. She said she would pay and she swear to pay.

And than after I send her the money she said thank you and the next thing I found out, she immediately blocked and deleted me from FB. Im like WTF! Is RM50.00 such a big deal? It only proves how cunning and low she is. My god!       

Anyways, may God bless her is everything she does and hope her life is happier. She is engaged to a NIgerian guy and I hope she is not as cunning as she is to her man!  angry  angry   angry   angry   angry  angry  angry   angry

@Ms. Potato,

C'mon behave 'Professionally' those were your words to the victim; when your friend scammed him of $14,000

Here you are crying your eyes out over 50RM ($17) embarassed  such a shame. Why didnt you behave professionally?    undecided  grin

Wow, what a way to get attention which you LOVE. . . by slandering Jazzyy's name for no cause.  undecided
Re: Please Do Not Trust This Nairalander by tpia5: 6:00pm On Jul 21, 2011
manymany:

my wife asked all to drop it. lipsrsealed shocked :-)

manymany:

do you know who m i? i am Jazzy's bf.

is there a difference between boyfriend and husband?

maybe not?
Re: Please Do Not Trust This Nairalander by manymany: 6:48pm On Jul 21, 2011
tigerpaws:

@Ms. Potato,

C'mon behave 'Professionally' those were your words to the victim; when your friend scammed him of $14,000

Here you are crying your eyes out over 50RM ($17) embarassed  such a shame. Why didnt you behave professionally?    undecided  grin

Wow, what a way to get attention which you LOVE. . . by slandering Jazzyy's name for no cause.  undecided

wer did she post that? coz is totally different than wut she posted here, did she clearify that too? or not?

tpia@:

is there a difference between boyfriend and husband?

maybe not?

well we r engaged. and she is my gf as well as mi wife, r u ok? or do u need a Dr??
Re: Please Do Not Trust This Nairalander by tpia5: 7:01pm On Jul 21, 2011
^is there any difference between fiancee, girlfriend and wife?

pardon my slowness!
Re: Please Do Not Trust This Nairalander by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jul 21, 2011
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

anyway,

Missy ★ B:

Tee hee hee!  grin grin Like, seriously!  grin

wink wink grin cool lmao. really.

Phate07:

[color=#550000]^^Howdy MzDark? Hope you been good? Kinda missed your blue font. smiley

Hey bro. what's up? I'm good. I relocated to another city and trying to get adjusted to my new surroundings! cheesy

at the moment I am just taking this drama in and laughing at the fakes. tongue

and. . .

@ms.potato you are STILL my girl. Everyone on this site and ironically on this thread has put themselves 'on blast' at some point by putting some private or personal info about themselves on here at some point including me cheesy so i won't judge too harshly. I will say that you didn't have to put this out there but i still love ya mama! smiley[/color]
Re: Please Do Not Trust This Nairalander by MsPotato(f): 12:14am On Jul 22, 2011
dare2think:

Classic Nollywood Script.

Ms Potato,

Pls can I ask why you keep emphasizing on the "black booty" when refering to mukina? I am aware that you are both trading insults, but I have to admit yours come with little hints of "racism".

Clearly you are on the wrong in this situation (Topic), and you have done the right thing by apologizing. But you then overode the humility in that apology by progressing in insulting another person. You should have just apologized (the right thing) and then moved on (the sensible thing), rather than escalating an already volatile situation.

You are either very young (in age or in mind), very proud or an attention seeker as others have indicated. (Pls do not be offended, its just my candid observation)

Pls refrain from racist connotations, it does not look well on you (especially as you have a Nigerian BF). I'm sure you are aware of the funny contradiction.

wink

Ohh are you one of her blacbooty babes>? Are u not Nigerian? Havent you heard of Blacberry babes? If you havent than shut your mouth! The lady in Blackberry babes said it as Blacbooty and Im using it. Besides when she used it on that film, you guys were laughing it as a joke. Everyone find it hillarious why is it a racist issue that I use that word too? =U must be daft really.

Mukina called me a hypocrit yet when Inspired M did the same like me but did worst by posting her house address and her entire family photo she never ndid anything. Who is the hypocrit here? Dont talk rubbish with me if you dont know anything

She called me a racist yet theres one thread on the forum games before where she called Chinko people smelly. If I can find the link I would do so but its so long time ago yet everyone saw it and nobody said anything. So who is the racist? She and her fellow gf's ! And who is the hypocrit now? U are! So dont talk stupidity with me.

She claimed me to have multiple ID's yet I know she have alot. That expalins why tigerpaws(whom I have never known before and also have never spoken and have any conflicts with) appear everytime I so called make trouble infront of their eyes. Everytime that happens she appeared out of nowhere. So who is the lame one with Multiple ID's? She!

And are u even listening to what you are posting? A Malaysian dating a Nigerian. A Malaysian learning to speak in Nigerian. A Malaysian befriending with Africans all her life. How is that a racist? undecided

And how about u? WHere did u appear from? Another of Mukina's ID's or blackbooty babes? undecided

You guys claimed that its unnecessary to post sh1t in here but many people including you have done so so who is the hypocrit now? SMH, If you think its irrelevant, why didnt the MOD do their job? Honestly people do mistakes and I admit I did mine but theres no reason why a Mod cannot do her freaking job well. The least she could do is to delete this thread instead of adding salt and pepper telling Jazzy J that someone backstab her come to Nairaland and fight for your rights and make Nairaland more famous cause Nairaland has been boring the couple of months undecided

Any members could do silly things but Mods should be smart enough to avoid conflicts in the forum. SHe even said that I should settle the issue outside the forum yet see what she have done? Inventing Multiple ID's to stir up the conflict and also bringing in her blackbooty babes to come in. Another hypocrisy and a high class fire starter that Mukina Pukima is undecided

When Jaybee see insults or sumthin which is going to a fight, he would delete the post off or lock the thread instead of contacting the opponent to come justify and come fight. In the end, the issue was settled and no fights on NL. Thats how a Mod should behave. Not like this backstabber cunning Mukina. undecided
Re: Please Do Not Trust This Nairalander by Nobody: 12:39am On Jul 22, 2011
Kai! see how mrs hot potato don become fully naijanised!

Mrs potato deserved to be given a full naija citizenship!
Re: Please Do Not Trust This Nairalander by mukina2: 12:59am On Jul 22, 2011
Gabry/ashton/anthonykil,tony m, etc etc etc
You are so dense, how many usernames have you been caught with?

why should i get another username when i never had to do that, who are you?

remember this?  grin you cunningly posted asking about your friend when you knew the thread about her scamming someone was active. wink
in this same topic you posted as gabry and ms potato
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-495708.96.html#msg6684995

cant be bothered to get you the others.

you want to throw stones at board houses when you live in a glass house?

you are the star cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Please Do Not Trust This Nairalander by semid4lyfe(m): 12:59am On Jul 22, 2011
Ms. Potato:

Ohh are you one of her blacbooty babes>? Are u not Nigerian? Havent you heard of Blacberry babes? If you havent than shut your mouth! The lady in Blackberry babes said it as Blacbooty and Im using it. Besides when she used it on that film, you guys were laughing it as a joke. Everyone find it hillarious why is it a racist issue that I use that word too? =U must be daft really.

Mukina called me a hypocrit yet when Inspired M did the same like me but did worst by posting her house address and her entire family photo she never ndid anything. Who is the hypocrit here? Dont talk rubbish with me if you dont know anything

She called me a racist yet theres one thread on the forum games before where she called Chinko people smelly. If I can find the link I would do so but its so long time ago yet everyone saw it and nobody said anything. So who is the racist? She and her fellow gf's ! And who is the hypocrit now? U are! So dont talk stupidity with me.

She claimed me to have multiple ID's yet I know she have alot. That expalins why tigerpaws(whom I have never known before and also have never spoken and have any conflicts with) appear everytime I so called make trouble infront of their eyes. Everytime that happens she appeared out of nowhere. So who is the lame one with Multiple ID's? She!

And are u even listening to what you are posting? A Malaysian dating a Nigerian. A Malaysian learning to speak in Nigerian. A Malaysian befriending with Africans all her life. How is that a racist? undecided

And how about u? WHere did u appear from? Another of Mukina's ID's or blackbooty babes? undecided

You guys claimed that its unnecessary to post sh1t in here but many people including you have done so so who is the hypocrit now? SMH, If you think its irrelevant, why didnt the MOD do their job? Honestly people do mistakes and I admit I did mine but theres no reason why a Mod cannot do her freaking job well. The least she could do is to delete this thread instead of adding salt and pepper telling Jazzy J that someone backstab her come to Nairaland and fight for your rights and make Nairaland more famous cause Nairaland has been boring the couple of months undecided

Any members could do silly things but Mods should be smart enough to avoid conflicts in the forum. SHe even said that I should settle the issue outside the forum yet see what she have done? Inventing Multiple ID's to stir up the conflict and also bringing in her blackbooty babes to come in. Another hypocrisy and a high class fire starter that Mukina Pukima is  undecided

When Jaybee see insults or sumthin which is going to a fight, he would delete the post off or lock the thread instead of contacting the opponent to come justify and come fight. In the end, the issue was settled and no fights on NL. Thats how a Mod should behave. Not like this backstabber cunning Mukina.  undecided

Gibberish! Do me a favour and stop posting in ''Chinglish''

Seems to me like you're still a kid who needs to be hugged every now and then so why not go play with your styrofoam stuffed teddies instead of stirring up trouble on Nairaland with your juvenile and racist rants.

As you take short, na hin you take get sense. . . Retardeen oshi! sad
Re: Please Do Not Trust This Nairalander by r231(m): 1:07am On Jul 22, 2011
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Please Do Not Trust This Nairalander by duduspace(m): 1:22am On Jul 22, 2011
@Ms. Potato

Are you alright at all? do you have a potato in your skull instead of a brain, no one caused this but you? it sounds quite childish laying the blame with someone else when yu put a friend, acquitance or whatchamacallit's information in the open and drag them in mud unnecessarily like this. You are sounding like someone who ran starkers into a market placed and then blame everyone else for seeing their unclothedness and not closing their eyes.
Mods can do a number of things on the forum but they are not able to cure stupidity. Please keep that trap shut and stop spewing garbage. And you better go and grovel at your friend's house until they forgive you of this embarrasment if they can.
Re: Please Do Not Trust This Nairalander by Mobinga: 1:27am On Jul 22, 2011
Christ! You all should get a life abeg! haba!

(1) (2) (3)

Ras Makonnen: Father Of Emperor Haile Selassie Of Ethiopia / Naija Celebrities Who Have Been On This Forum Or Are Still Active Members / The King And The Slave. God Is Good

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.