Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,388 members, 7,932,322 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 02:18 AM

How Do I Clean Car Leather Seats To Avoid Early Wear - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / How Do I Clean Car Leather Seats To Avoid Early Wear (515 Views)

Car Leather Seat Uphostory / I Seriously Need A Clean Car Of 200k Or 250k To Buy Urgently Contact Me / I Need A Clean Car. Budget Is 500k. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Clean Car Leather Seats To Avoid Early Wear by Channel54: 11:23am On Jun 01, 2022
Please what's the best way to clean my car leather seats and still retain the factory feel. Is it advisable to use leather car creams or foams to clean the seat.

I don't want to damage the upholstery.
Re: How Do I Clean Car Leather Seats To Avoid Early Wear by 234GT(m): 7:57pm On Jun 01, 2022
The best you can do for your leather seat is not rolling up your windows all the way up especially when you don't park under a shade.

Heat is the greatest destroyer of car leather seats.

My car leather seat is still perfect because I roll down my 4 windows when I oars at work.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Clean Car Leather Seats To Avoid Early Wear by buygala(m): 8:40pm On Jun 01, 2022
234GT:
The best you can do for your leather seat is not rolling up your windows all the way up especially when you don't park under a shade.

My car leather seat is still perfect because I roll down my 4 windows when I oars at work.

It's all good until rain falls and enters the vehicle when you are far from it, not only damaging your car leather but also some electronics..
Re: How Do I Clean Car Leather Seats To Avoid Early Wear by baylord77(m): 9:23pm On Jun 01, 2022
buygala:

It's all good until rain falls and enters the vehicle when you are far from it, not only damaging your car leather but also some electronics..

Rain guard should help with that.

Re: How Do I Clean Car Leather Seats To Avoid Early Wear by 234GT(m): 10:35pm On Jun 01, 2022
buygala:

Our security men are always on ground to prevent that.
Re: How Do I Clean Car Leather Seats To Avoid Early Wear by buygala(m): 1:04am On Jun 02, 2022
baylord77:

Rain guard should help with that.

Looks tacky...

Especially these ones being sold in Nigeria
Re: How Do I Clean Car Leather Seats To Avoid Early Wear by Channel54: 4:41am On Jun 09, 2022
234GT:

Thank you. I would have to install the rain guards.

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Clear Honda Civic 2010 For Sale / Urgent!!! Tokunbo Toyota Corolla 2010 Needed. / Neatly Used 2013 Honda Accord

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.