Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,358 members, 7,940,392 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 03:04 AM

Apart From Yahoo, What Can I Do With My Phone And Earn A Living? - Phones (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Apart From Yahoo, What Can I Do With My Phone And Earn A Living? (55298 Views)

I Need Sites To Download Films Apart From Netflix / Amazing Photos I Took With My Phone / Help Please, My Phone Is Showing Number Busy Even When Its Not (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apart From Yahoo, What Can I Do With My Phone And Earn A Living? by Fuyinge: 12:02pm On Jul 02, 2022
VladimirPutiin:

Ok bro.. Already sent you the link via mail.
Thanks bro. I appreciate.
Re: Apart From Yahoo, What Can I Do With My Phone And Earn A Living? by VladimirPutiin(m): 12:36pm On Jul 02, 2022
Fuyinge:

Thanks bro. I appreciate.

You’re welcome

1 Like

Re: Apart From Yahoo, What Can I Do With My Phone And Earn A Living? by Sheezy008(m): 7:42am On Jul 04, 2022
Tecnophone:
how much is this?
drop your contact to text you
Re: Apart From Yahoo, What Can I Do With My Phone And Earn A Living? by does3(m): 6:38pm On Jul 05, 2022
Send a mail to me, i will link you up to my Watsapp dm.
Re: Apart From Yahoo, What Can I Do With My Phone And Earn A Living? by does3(m): 6:51pm On Jul 05, 2022
angry
McTominay:

Boss good afternoon! This Amazon kdp, how can I go about it? Or you can drop your WhatsApp number make I chat you

Hello, message me with your gmail and i will send you my Watsapp link.
Re: Apart From Yahoo, What Can I Do With My Phone And Earn A Living? by does3(m): 6:52pm On Jul 05, 2022
basitayoola7:
please,can l DM also

Re: Apart From Yahoo, What Can I Do With My Phone And Earn A Living? by does3(m): 6:54pm On Jul 05, 2022
DeeFlask:
boss abeg I fit dm you too

Re: Apart From Yahoo, What Can I Do With My Phone And Earn A Living? by does3(m): 6:55pm On Jul 05, 2022
holycup:

Am interested bro

Re: Apart From Yahoo, What Can I Do With My Phone And Earn A Living? by does3(m): 6:56pm On Jul 05, 2022
EzegeNdiigbo:
Put me on

Re: Apart From Yahoo, What Can I Do With My Phone And Earn A Living? by does3(m): 7:00pm On Jul 05, 2022
Olaola56:

I'm interested pls. Just sent you a dm

Hello, didn't say message, message me with your gmail and i will send you my Watsapp link.
Re: Apart From Yahoo, What Can I Do With My Phone And Earn A Living? by does3(m): 7:02pm On Jul 05, 2022
jeromeekugbere:
Please I'm interested,

How can I reach you??

Re: Apart From Yahoo, What Can I Do With My Phone And Earn A Living? by does3(m): 7:03pm On Jul 05, 2022
obajoey:

interested

Re: Apart From Yahoo, What Can I Do With My Phone And Earn A Living? by does3(m): 7:03pm On Jul 05, 2022
mtmboss:
I'm interested pls your WhatsApp number

Re: Apart From Yahoo, What Can I Do With My Phone And Earn A Living? by does3(m): 7:04pm On Jul 05, 2022
InsideLove:

I'm interested please. How do I contact you?

Re: Apart From Yahoo, What Can I Do With My Phone And Earn A Living? by does3(m): 7:11pm On Jul 05, 2022
Redomi:
your WhatsApp digit sir

Re: Apart From Yahoo, What Can I Do With My Phone And Earn A Living? by EzegeNdiigbo: 11:55am On Jul 06, 2022
luckymoor8@gmail.com
does3:

Re: Apart From Yahoo, What Can I Do With My Phone And Earn A Living? by McTominay(m): 8:07pm On Jul 13, 2022
does3:
angry

juniorbayano94@gmail.com
Re: Apart From Yahoo, What Can I Do With My Phone And Earn A Living? by Asaphadeolu(m): 6:04pm On Jul 17, 2022
Ive also been battling with uhrs for months now but I've not been able to make any tangible amount except for some cents that is not even up to 1dollar. One of the issue I have is that I tend to see one stupid "sorry, there are no hit available" after managing to pass the qualification stage. Abeg eyin agba, what can I do.... Man need to hustle
pat077:
how many hours on the average do you spend daily to be able to meet this target and is there specific time of the day they always drop the hits/surveys?

1 Like

Re: Apart From Yahoo, What Can I Do With My Phone And Earn A Living? by DrShomo: 11:01pm On Aug 09, 2022
FlatEarthGuy20:
Download clickworker app... work as a freelance wit your phone and earn. Dm I will explain more

Hey bro
Re: Apart From Yahoo, What Can I Do With My Phone And Earn A Living? by manmade(m): 11:40pm On Aug 09, 2022
HardMirror:
not true. I have seen a lot of legit people share their secret online. Personally I wont. I can share some links but i wont because anyone who cannot find them himself does not deserve the opportunity. All i would say is learn freelancing and take it seriously, you will soon be earning millions monthly
You said it's not true but you won't share yours �, typicall Nigerian mindset, best advice for you @ OP is to go on YouTube, you will get loads of updates on how to make money online,if you're banking on the like of people like this for help hmmmmm sorry is your name ooo.
Re: Apart From Yahoo, What Can I Do With My Phone And Earn A Living? by percyfem: 8:17am On Aug 10, 2022
Pls how do I know if my phone is being monitored and how do I remove it?
Re: Apart From Yahoo, What Can I Do With My Phone And Earn A Living? by Flashhy001: 1:58am On Oct 06, 2022
FlatEarthGuy20:
Yes. Laptop is good
Bros abeg I DM you concerning that clickworker
I don register ,pass every
Test but I just day confused for the app
No idea on what to do
Please you fit put me through?
Na my telegram contact be this for easier access 0.903972.466.0
Thanks!
Re: Apart From Yahoo, What Can I Do With My Phone And Earn A Living? by Nobody: 9:35am On Oct 06, 2022
50 dollers
Greenscientist:

Please, how do you withdraw from payoneer?

I'm seeing something like a compulsion to reach $5k before payment can be made, I no understand o
Re: Apart From Yahoo, What Can I Do With My Phone And Earn A Living? by blingxx(m): 7:40pm On Oct 06, 2022
Aybee92:

If you have a laptop and good internet connection, you can make a decent amount of money working on uhrs.

No special skill is required, just the ability to read and comprehend and you are good

I made over $200 last month and I have the goal to make at least $300 this month.

Pls educate us uhrs .. what is it about?
Re: Apart From Yahoo, What Can I Do With My Phone And Earn A Living? by Adeolamapamina(m): 9:11pm On Nov 18, 2022
FlatEarthGuy20:
Yes. Laptop is good
Pls can you teach me how to work and earn on click worker have tried my best I created acct and in some minutes it was suspended why
Ty is is my WhatsApp no 09033710014 or you can drop yours
Re: Apart From Yahoo, What Can I Do With My Phone And Earn A Living? by maasoap(m): 9:52pm On Nov 18, 2022
Sharatan:
Do you think it’s easy to convince someone to send you money online? Anybody wey talk say yahoo easy make god punish am. People dey see yahoo boys dey spray money up and down but if dem tell you how many sleepless nights dem dey pass through you no go believe.
If e easy do am na.

Many people do not engage in online scam not because it is hard, but because it is morally wrong and a criminal act.
No matter how hard or difficult online scam is, you still can't compare it with those who break stones or dig wells for living
Re: Apart From Yahoo, What Can I Do With My Phone And Earn A Living? by Sharatan(m): 11:57am On Nov 19, 2022
maasoap:

Many people do not engage in online scam not because it is hard, but because it is morally wrong and a criminal act.
No matter how hard or difficult online scam is, you still can't compare it with those who break stones or dig wells for living

With all respect, thanks for your input, but permit me to ask. What do you do for a living?
Re: Apart From Yahoo, What Can I Do With My Phone And Earn A Living? by Affiliateseun05: 12:42pm On Nov 20, 2022
VladimirPutiin:

Ok bro..
Already sent you the link via mail.
you fi send am to me too seunogundeko6@gmail.com
Re: Apart From Yahoo, What Can I Do With My Phone And Earn A Living? by maasoap(m): 8:38am On Nov 21, 2022
Sharatan:

With all respect, thanks for your input, but permit me to ask. What do you do for a living?

I did a lot of things before getting to this stage, crime or fraud was never one of them. And what I'm currently doing is transport management, self employed.

1 Like

Re: Apart From Yahoo, What Can I Do With My Phone And Earn A Living? by Uchenna10(m): 10:58am On Dec 02, 2022
blingxx:

Na grace o

Which fvcking grace......calm down joor

2 Likes

Re: Apart From Yahoo, What Can I Do With My Phone And Earn A Living? by Uchenna10(m): 10:58am On Dec 02, 2022
Sharatan:
Do you think it’s easy to convince someone to send you money online? Anybody wey talk say yahoo easy make god punish am. People dey see yahoo boys dey spray money up and down but if dem tell you how many sleepless nights dem dey pass through you no go believe.
If e easy do am na.

Yahoo no be ordinary again,e don go spiritual

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

2go- What Went Wrong? / .:: The Screenshot Competition ::. / This is Why Tecno, Infinix Will Never Try Selling Its Models In US Or Europe!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.