Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,252 members, 7,891,204 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 09:48 AM

"Is The Watchtower Organisation A Trustworthy Interpreter Of Scripture?" - Religion (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Is The Watchtower Organisation A Trustworthy Interpreter Of Scripture?" (10530 Views)

Materials On JW And The Watchtower Society / "Does The Watchtower Organisation Control The Jehovah's Witnesses' Thinking?" / The Word And The Watchtower: An Exegesis Of John 1:1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Is The Watchtower Organisation A Trustworthy Interpreter Of Scripture?" by achorladey: 9:54pm On Jul 11, 2022
AgirlsNightmAre:

Go and check the original Greek of that passage the correct word is "in" not "union".
"Union" is a paraphrase not a translation
Away from that how is that passage connected with ORGANIZATION?

Wait and see him jump from pillar to post to defend ORGANIZATION that don't exist.

2 Likes

Re: "Is The Watchtower Organisation A Trustworthy Interpreter Of Scripture?" by Emusan(m): 9:55pm On Jul 11, 2022
Janosky:

In the screenshot Did Trinitarian Greek scholar agree with Ellicott

Lol....see mumu question!

Were you not the one who says Ellicott KNOWS GREEK.

You know they don't agree with Ellicott but you still say Ellicott knows GREEK cheesy grin cheesy grin grin

You have lost it JaNosenses

2 Likes

Re: "Is The Watchtower Organisation A Trustworthy Interpreter Of Scripture?" by achorladey: 9:58pm On Jul 11, 2022
AgirlsNightmAre:

Bro I don't know if you've experienced it before, if you see the way this people behave if you try to show that a particular thing is not in order they can tear you to pieces.
They'll be like "do you know more than the governing body"?........then they start acting differently towards you.
Question a particular motion the first question will be "Have you started visiting apostate websites"?
I wouldn't have check the apostate website it is the organization that pushed me, they force me to check it, cus they're always hammering on how apostates are mentally diseased and telling half-truths.
So I thought if this apostates are being mentioned every now and then, why not check them out, atleast in their half-truths they might have some truth....like the always say in every nonsense there is sense.
My dad thought he was doing me good when he use to say how wicked Raymond Franz was and how he became an OG apostate, even mentioning his book COC as trash.....that was the greatest mistake my dad made and it was rather a blessing in disguise grin grin grin grin cheesy
From COC I migrated to I.S.CHRISTIAN FREEDOM then to Gentile times reconsidered, then came Boerean Pickets, Captives of a Concept and APOSTLES OF DENIAL.
It was a long journey of awakening, still waiting to leave home so that I can change from PIMO TO POMO
"Where the spirit of the Lord is, there is true freedom"

As dey boast of SABINESS for Bible, make dem go try refute the books published by Raymond Franz. grin grin grin

Despite DEMONIZING their former governing body member. The person they called APOSTATE still provided them with what they called their GREATEST DICTIONARY of the BIBLE.

1 Like

Re: "Is The Watchtower Organisation A Trustworthy Interpreter Of Scripture?" by achorladey: 10:01pm On Jul 11, 2022
Emusan:

You know they don't agree with Ellicott but you still say Ellicott knows GREEK cheesy grin cheesy grin grin

He simply cannot argue or debate the bold any longer. He simply knows the kind of person he is. grin

1 Like

Re: "Is The Watchtower Organisation A Trustworthy Interpreter Of Scripture?" by achorladey: 10:05pm On Jul 11, 2022
Emusan:

Lol....is it today you've been examining the difference between Watchtower demonic organization and Christianity?

grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

I can see the positive results as your god's active force told you I'm OLAADEGBU and johnw47

Lol....is it today you've been examining the difference between Watchtower demonic organization and Christianity?

That one wey im intelligence don drown. At least me I know one difference MaxInDHouse thought me about his religious organisation and others. It is that......

They are sinners like others and are influenced by the DEVIL just like others

He can choose to accept or reject. Na him mode of operation.

1 Like

Re: "Is The Watchtower Organisation A Trustworthy Interpreter Of Scripture?" by achorladey: 10:09pm On Jul 11, 2022
And Jesus never commissioned a religion where 41,000 different sects will be claiming they're all his followers yet having contradicting teachings and conflicting doctrines

MaxInDHouse the below goes to you......

Shows us 1 verse sorry 1/4 of a verse of the scripture where Jesus commissioned the religious organization you belong word for word. grin
Re: "Is The Watchtower Organisation A Trustworthy Interpreter Of Scripture?" by Janosky: 10:13pm On Jul 11, 2022
achorladey:

What you called the WORST TRANSLATION is what your RELIGIOUS LEADERS and ORGANIZATION called the leading translation that help strengthen your FAITH and a prove that the WORD of GOD ENDURE FOREVER.

Awon reducing and oxidising someone's IQ crew grin grin grin check the below screenshot to LEVEL UP your IQ grin grin

King James version na your mate. In the committee of BIBLES known all over the world, NWT don't come close to KJV grin grin grin. That copy you called the WORST TRANSLATION can be found in every corner of your religious organization even on their apps and other electronic devices grin grin grin
In the screenshot of Achorladey, did JWs say what Achorladey typed?

Achorladey LYING master,na your way. grin

Re: "Is The Watchtower Organisation A Trustworthy Interpreter Of Scripture?" by achorladey: 10:19pm On Jul 11, 2022
Janosky:

In the screenshot of Achorladey, did JWs say what Achorladey typed?

Achorladey LYING master,na your way. grin

Did you see THESE in that publication?

What do that THESE represent in that PUBLICATION? grin grin grin grin

Had other Bible translations been leading Bible translations, they won't mention KJV by its name.

Well na many palaver of your NO GET SENSE PEDDLING and YOUR SHAMELESSNESS which is a SEALED CASE.

1 Like

Re: "Is The Watchtower Organisation A Trustworthy Interpreter Of Scripture?" by Janosky: 10:20pm On Jul 11, 2022
achorladey:
And Jesus never commissioned a religion where 41,000 different sects will be claiming they're all his followers yet having contradicting teachings and conflicting doctrines

MaxInDHouse the below goes to you......

Shows us 1 verse sorry 1/4 of a verse of the scripture where Jesus commissioned the religious organization you belong word for word. grin
Isaiah 43:10,21 & Acts 15:14-17 Jehovah calls His chosen people by His name. Jehovah's witnesses.
Acts 3:13 & Isaiah 43:10,21,is Jesus Christ a Jehovah's witness?

Yes!
If Acts 3:13 & Isaiah 43:10,21 pain you,comot am from your bible.
Re: "Is The Watchtower Organisation A Trustworthy Interpreter Of Scripture?" by achorladey: 10:22pm On Jul 11, 2022
Janosky:

Isaiah 43:10,21 & Acts 15:14-17 Jehovah calls His chosen people by His name. Jehovah's witnesses.
Acts 3:13 & Isaiah 43:10,21,is Jesus Christ a Jehovah's witness?

Yes!
If Acts 3:13 & Isaiah 43:10,21 pain you,comot am from your bible.

Word for word Mr NO GET SENSE PEDDLER and the SHAMELESSNESS one grin grin grin
Re: "Is The Watchtower Organisation A Trustworthy Interpreter Of Scripture?" by Janosky: 10:26pm On Jul 11, 2022
achorladey:

Did you see THESE in that publication?

What do that THESE represent in that PUBLICATION? grin grin grin grin

Had other Bible translations been leading Bible translations, they won't mention KJV by its name.

Well na many palaver of your NO GET SENSE PEDDLING and YOUR SHAMELESSNESS which is a SEALED CASE
Achorladey post
"What you called the WORST TRANSLATION is what your RELIGIOUS LEADERS and ORGANIZATION called the leading translation
Achorladey awon LYING master.
Re: "Is The Watchtower Organisation A Trustworthy Interpreter Of Scripture?" by achorladey: 10:29pm On Jul 11, 2022
Janosky:

Achorladey awon LYING master.
[/b]

My LIES are your TRUTH. No be today you know that ONE.....

Mr NO GET SENSE PEDDLER whose SHAMELESSNESS is a SEALED CASEgrin grin grin.

1 Like

Re: "Is The Watchtower Organisation A Trustworthy Interpreter Of Scripture?" by achorladey: 10:36pm On Jul 11, 2022
Janosky here you are again MY LIES will remain your TRUTH.....

cc: cornelboy aka I am yet to be a Jehovah’s witness and at the same time I am a Jehovah's Witness grin grin grin grin

I repeat your NO GET SENSE PEDDLING continues and your SHAMELESSNESS a SEALED CASE.

Re: "Is The Watchtower Organisation A Trustworthy Interpreter Of Scripture?" by achorladey: 10:44pm On Jul 11, 2022
What is the meaning of UNPARALLELED sef? grin grin grin

Maybe those calling me lying master can try attempt the question grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: "Is The Watchtower Organisation A Trustworthy Interpreter Of Scripture?" by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:46pm On Jul 11, 2022
AgirlsNightmAre:

Go and check the original Greek of that passage the correct word is "in" not "union".
"Union" is a paraphrase not a translation
Away from that how is that passage connected with ORGANIZATION?

When Jesus said: "I and the Father are one.” John 10:30 what does that mean?

And when he said: "I have given them the glory that you have given me, in order that they may be one just as we are one. John 17:22 what does that mean?

Well let me assist you, the WATCHTOWER said it means UNION as in oneness in thought like ORGANIZED.
But please tell me what you think about it! cheesy

1 Like

Re: "Is The Watchtower Organisation A Trustworthy Interpreter Of Scripture?" by achorladey: 10:55pm On Jul 11, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

And when he said: "I have given them the glory that you have given me, in order that they may be one just as we are one. John 17:22 what does that mean?

Well let me assist you, the WATCHTOWER said it means UNION as in oneness in thought like ORGANIZED.

LIKE grin grin grin grin grin apply intelligence and stop forcing words into the scripture or words that don't correlate. Learn
Re: "Is The Watchtower Organisation A Trustworthy Interpreter Of Scripture?" by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:58pm On Jul 11, 2022
Emusan:

Your demonic organization is part of that 41,000 sects don't forget.
LIAR!
If you truly believe that the WATCHTOWER is part of you people then why singling out only this organization when there are over 41,000 all contradicting themselves?

As in why not complain about others?

Your church Deeperlife is well known for the segregation Kumuyi has been creating for decades, that's why right thinking members of your church are now against Kumuyi for trying to change what he has been teaching them all these while as if only his followers are going to heaven! Now Kumuyi is inviting men and women from other churches to minister in Deeperlife which he has not been doing before! cheesy
Stop deceiving yourselves, WATCHTOWER stands out that's the reason for all these criticism and nothing more.
You've been using this account to malign the Catholic Church yet you want to claim they are your fellow Christians but when JWs say what is wrong in Catholic church you will carry that in your head as if you've not been doing the same thing against Catholics here! cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Is The Watchtower Organisation A Trustworthy Interpreter Of Scripture?" by Janosky: 10:59pm On Jul 11, 2022
Courz:

Hahahahahahahahahahaha. This Janosky na big fool o! See him shifting goal post. grin From IBSA is not Bible Students to IBSA are not linked to JWs to IBSA Charity is not IBSA forgetting that IBSA is registered as a Charity in the UK. Ha!! FooL! These JWs are Cursed! grin

Let's see which goal post you will shift to again.

Any claims of IBSA not connected to JWs is meant to be a Smokescreen statement by Watchtower to deceive you JWs. They are Freemasons remember? Freemasons use smokescreen statements. Go and read about the Deceit of Freemasons jare You dullard! Use your Brain! The opposite is the Reality! What you should focus on is what they say where these corporations are registered. Go to websites having the registration of these corporations and read what they say there. What they say to you JWs is Always different from what they say to the Public! They are running a Scam with IBSA You Fool! You ought to know this by now!

Mad Janosky with a Maggot infested brain, look at another website exposing your delusion! Union of International Associations (UIA) says IBSA work for Jehovah's witnesses and Jw. org website is listed as a Contact detail. What say you, O Janosky with a Maggot infested brain! grin grin cheesy

Use Mathematics and deny this one let me see. Find this website in the first pic below and click on the links that are provided as Contacts of IBSA and see where IBSA and Jw links take you. Fool! grin

10:47pm On Jul 05
Janosky:

Ordeh!!!

Bible Student channel online (with Freemason symbols cross & crown) is NOT IBSA or Jehovah's witnesses"
---------_--------__--------_--------------------------------------
Courz,PATHOLOGICAL LIAR, is your Bible Student channel online & Internationalbiblestudents.com ( both with Freemason symbols) link their website to JW.ORG?
Capital NO !!!!!!

In your Screenshot,Is IBSA Charity link to JW.ORG?
Capital YES !!

Bible Student channel online & Internationalbiblestudents.com ( both with Freemason symbols) is NOT JWs IBSA Charity in Great Britain.

---------_--------__--------_--------------------------------------

Courz PATHOLOGICAL LIAR, YOUR CURSE FALL ON YOUR DELUDED HEAD IN JESUS NAME,AMEN !!!!!!

Courz PATHOLOGICAL LIAR !!!!

Re: "Is The Watchtower Organisation A Trustworthy Interpreter Of Scripture?" by Janosky: 11:03pm On Jul 11, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Ellicott the Trinitarian scholar (screenshot) reset that kiddo mumu.

He go copy rubbish for apostate forum dey expose his foolishness. grin

Re: "Is The Watchtower Organisation A Trustworthy Interpreter Of Scripture?" by achorladey: 11:07pm On Jul 11, 2022
AgirlsNightmAre:

Organized religion na major scam grin grin grin

For example

Between January 1 1986 and March 15 1986 see the spiritual paradise enjoyed grin grin grin grin

Re: "Is The Watchtower Organisation A Trustworthy Interpreter Of Scripture?" by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:10pm On Jul 11, 2022
Janosky:

10:47pm On Jul 05
Janosky:
Ordeh!!!
Bible Student channel online (with Freemason symbols cross & crown) is NOT IBSA or Jehovah's witnesses"
---------_--------__--------_-------------------------------------Courz,PATHOLOGICAL LIAR, is your Bible Student channel online & Internationalbiblestudents.com ( both with Freemason symbols) link their website to JW.ORG?
Capital NO !!!!!!
In your Screenshot,Is IBSA Charity link to JW.ORG?
Capital YES !!
Bible Student channel online & Internationalbiblestudents.com ( both with Freemason symbols) is NOT JWs IBSA Charity in Great Britain.

---------_--------__--------_-------------------------------------Courz PATHOLOGICAL LIAR, YOUR CURSE FALL ON YOUR DELUDED HEAD IN JESUS NAME,AMEN !!!!!!
Courz PATHOLOGICAL LIAR !!!!

I don't have time arguing with oteneaaron (Courz) he is a confirmed atheist but using the Courz account to gather stupid Churchgoers to support him against JWs.

Search and see how many arguments Courz has had on this forum about Jesus Christ apart from whatever has to do with JWs.

In fact he started a thread only to call me out as if i'm the only person talking about Jesus on this forum yet when he comes into other threads he only support arguments against JWs instead of being consistent about his claim that Jesus never existed.

He may continue denying it but nobody can convince me that both accounts oteneaaron and Courz doesn't belong to the same person! wink

1 Like

Re: "Is The Watchtower Organisation A Trustworthy Interpreter Of Scripture?" by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:14pm On Jul 11, 2022
Janosky:

Ellicott the Trinitarian scholar (screenshot) reset that kiddo mumu.
He go copy rubbish for apostate forum dey expose his foolishness. grin

That girl can lie for Africa!

She changed her profile to male simply because i quoted Paul's letter telling her that females are to remain silent in the congregation. So i only poke her bubbles of lies whenever i feel that's needed.

Let her continue agitating, at least Churchgoers go marry her with her Nightmare! cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Is The Watchtower Organisation A Trustworthy Interpreter Of Scripture?" by Janosky: 11:27pm On Jul 11, 2022
achorladey:

For example

Between January 1 1986 and March 15 1986 see the spiritual paradise enjoyed grin grin grin grin

Thanks very much.
Achorladey PROVEN that Jehovah's servants REMOVED over 36,000 unrepentant ones from the Christian congregation of Jehovah's servants.

Jehovah REMOVED the rebellious sons of korah, heaven did not fall.

Likewise, Jesus lost Judas Iscariot named by Jesus in John 17:12 as the one He lost; the “son of perdition"

Oga, continue wailing .
Re: "Is The Watchtower Organisation A Trustworthy Interpreter Of Scripture?" by achorladey: 11:40pm On Jul 11, 2022
Janosky:

Thanks very much.
Achorladey PROVEN that Jehovah's servants REMOVED over 36,000 unrepentant ones from the Christian congregation of Jehovah's servants.

Jehovah REMOVED the rebellious sons of korah, heaven did not fall.

Likewise, Jesus lost Judas Iscariot named by Jesus in John 17:12 as the one He lost; the “son of perdition"

Oga, continue wailing .

My LIES are your TRUTH correct? He is even showing appreciation grin grin grin grin

Mr NO GET SENSE PEDDLING PEDDLER whose SHAMELESSNESS is SEALED enjoy your spiritual paradise as prepared by your TASKMASTERS grin grin grin and continue peddle your WAILINGS while at it.
Re: "Is The Watchtower Organisation A Trustworthy Interpreter Of Scripture?" by Janosky: 11:44pm On Jul 11, 2022
Emusan:

You know they don't agree with Ellicott but you still say Ellicott knows GREEK

Ellicott is a 3 deities worshipper like Emusan.
@ John 17:20-23, did the same ghost reveal the same thing to Emusan and Ellicott?

Emusan,Hypocrisy wound you there. cheesy grin cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: "Is The Watchtower Organisation A Trustworthy Interpreter Of Scripture?" by Janosky: 11:46pm On Jul 11, 2022
achorladey:

My LIES are your TRUTH correct? He is even showing appreciation grin grin grin grin

Mr NO GET SENSE PEDDLING PEDDLER whose SHAMELESSNESS is SEALED enjoy your spiritual paradise as prepared by your TASKMASTERS grin grin grin and continue peddle your WAILINGS while at it.
Na you share screenshot of JWs obedient to 1 Corinthians 5:1-13, Oga continue wailing ooo.

1 Like

Re: "Is The Watchtower Organisation A Trustworthy Interpreter Of Scripture?" by Courz: 12:03am On Jul 12, 2022
Janosky:

I can't accept the fact that Watchtower is running IBSA and JWs together. I can't accept that I am in a Freemason Cult. My dedication to the Cult cannot go to waste. I must say the sky is black even though it is obviously Blue.

You are trying very hard to twist this issue in your Maggot infested brain so that it can work out to your dilusion. You are really telling yourself that the sky is black when it is Blue. Try again. You are really revealing your mental illness and people are reading your comments. Keep trying to twist it but your twisting will not change who owns IBSA, the main purpose of IBSA, and The fact that they are Freemasons!

Dum Dum! IBSA was founded in England. Can't you read? It was founded in England and has branches in different countries as shown in their website. IBSA is a corporation of Jehovah's witnesses Outside the US. It is clearly shown in the pics I posted but You've got Maggot infested brain and you seriously don't want what you are seeing to be true. So, you are trying to use Meaningless Mathematics to wriggle your way out of the truth. grin grin You're making a fool of yourself Janosky. You are a Freemason. cheesy cheesy

Bow your head in Shame with your Maggot infested brain! I know that what you are typing is what you are really trying to use to convince yourself. You can't believe what you have just seen. So, you are trying to console yourself! IBSA is separate from JWs But You JWs own IBSA aka Bible Students because Watchtower is a Freemason Cult! You are all Freemasons! You are dedicating your life to a Freemason Cult disguised as a Christian one! You're a Freemason by association Janosky with your Maggot infested brain. grin grin

Both IBSA and Watchtower are registered as Charities/NGOs to escape being Taxed. IBSA are owned by you JWs although they celebrate Christmas, Birthdays and everything else JWs prohibit at the same time stick to the teachings of Russell. Watchtower gets to exhibit its Full Freemason membership through IBSA and at the same time can pretend to be a pseudo Christian Cult through JWs in order to get your Free labor, Money and Donations. Your Governing body are from IBSA So you guys are One no matter how you choose to look at it!

1 Like

Re: "Is The Watchtower Organisation A Trustworthy Interpreter Of Scripture?" by cornelboy(f): 12:05am On Jul 12, 2022
GoodIsGod:

Guy you are still swimming in the ocean of ignorance. I am a Christian Yes,I am. But did I tell you I am a Catholic? Why should you rant and conclude I am.
This is the wrong notion that you all were trained with by Watchtower.
You group everyone that is not a member of your sect together as one.
It is pride and holier than thou attitude that is the virus that has eaten deep into you.
You believe every one that calls himself or herself a Christian belongs to the same church or denomination.
I have come to understand that engaging a Jehovah's witness in argument is a mere waste of time and energy. So I might not respond to you anymore.
Lack of the freedom to think individually is your problem. Watchtower is still holding the remote.
It's So sad. grin
Sorry, Ive got better things to do.

Who established the trinity doctrine?
A) Jesus and his apostles
B) Roman Catholics
C) I'm ignorant and brainwashed

cheesy cheesy

I like this options ehn cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: "Is The Watchtower Organisation A Trustworthy Interpreter Of Scripture?" by Courz: 12:06am On Jul 12, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

I am in a Freemason Cult disguised as a Christian one. I also accept that I am A False Prophet.
wink
You don't have time to argue with me or you don't know what to say because Jesus has silenced you and exposed you JWs thousands of years ago?

Are you aware Jesus warned about Watchtower? Jesus said Let no one deceive you for False Prophets will appear and say The Lord's day has come! The time is near and has come! Jesus is hiding here, you just can't see him (denoting invisibility) , come and see! Who has done all these things? You JWs! Jesus even says Don't believe them. And I am very glad lots of Christians don't listen to you JWs. They are following Jesus's warning. Only the people with very low Bible knowledge listen to you JWs. You all said Jesus has already come but invisibly. You all prophesied that the end has come 10 times! 10 good times! Watchtower also claimed that the 144,000 are the Christ. Your Founder also claimed to be more inspired than Jesus, therefore, he has come to replace him and that he should be followed and not Jesus. Mad MaxInDHouse. See? Jesus was referring to you JWs as the False Prophets! Jesus knew you JWs would appear from nowhere to deceive many. He made this warning during his time on earth and repeated the same warning through Apostle Paul to stress the importance of it. And that's why I am in this thread to warn people to stay away from you False Prophets! smiley smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Is The Watchtower Organisation A Trustworthy Interpreter Of Scripture?" by achorladey: 12:06am On Jul 12, 2022
Janosky:

Na you share screenshot of JWs obedient to 1 Corinthians 5:1-13, Oga continue wailing ooo.

My LIES are your TRUTH correct? He is even showing appreciation grin grin grin

Mr NO GET SENSE PEDDLING PEDDLER whose SHAMELESSNESS is SEALED enjoy your spiritual paradise as prepared by your TASKMASTERS grin grin grin grin and continue peddle your WAILINGS while at it.

Re: "Is The Watchtower Organisation A Trustworthy Interpreter Of Scripture?" by cornelboy(f): 12:09am On Jul 12, 2022
Emusan:

You called someone a "Roman Catholic Trinitarian" yet you still ask which DENOMINATION he belong?
Na wa ooooo
See the level of damage Watchtower has caused in your life grin cheesy grin grin
Talo ti enu ajá bo igbe cheesy

Your indirectly a Roman Catholic yourself trinitarian whether you accept or not. Since you believe in their man-made uninspired doctrines cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: "Is The Watchtower Organisation A Trustworthy Interpreter Of Scripture?" by achorladey: 12:09am On Jul 12, 2022
cornelboy:

Who established the trinity doctrine?
B) Roman Catholics

cheesy cheesy

I like this options ehn cheesy cheesy

Let's rephrase

Who established the ORGANIZATION doctrine?
B) Watchtower WTBTS

I like this options ehn

You go show ORGANIZATION for BIBLE word for word as you want make them show you TRINITY word for word.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (23) (Reply)

Christianity For Christians. / Name A Yoruba Worship Song You Can't Stop Singing / Was Jesus Naive To Have Said This?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.