Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,841 members, 7,930,921 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 11:51 AM

Gareth Bale Announces His Exit From Real Madrid - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Gareth Bale Announces His Exit From Real Madrid (225 Views)

Karim Benzema Announces His Retirement From International Football / Cristiano Ronaldo Agrees To Join Juventus From Real Madrid / Obafemi Martins Reacts To Nigeria’s Exit From Russia 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gareth Bale Announces His Exit From Real Madrid by Nyne: 2:03pm On Jun 01, 2022
A few hours ago, the Real Madrid Star announced his exit from the club on his Twitter page.

In the picture posted by the star, he said “I write this message to say thank you to all my team mates, past and present, my managers, the back room staff and to the fans that supported me.

I arrived here 9 years ago as a young man who wanted to realise my dream of playing for Real Madrid. To wear the pristine white kit, to wear the crest on my chest, to play at the Santiago Bernabéu, to win titles and to be part of what it’s so famous for, to win the champions league.

I can now look back, reflect and say with honesty that this dream became a reality and much, much more.

To be a part of this club’s history and to achieve what we achieved while I was a Real Madrid player, has been an incredible experience and one I will never forget.

I also want to thank president Florentino Perez, Jose Angel Sanchez, and the board for giving me the opportunity to play for the club. Together we were able to create some moments that will live forever in the history of this club and football”

https://twitter.com/garethbale11/status/1531923479540469761?s=21&t=twxDhyAK4-GvgB60m37kHw

Re: Gareth Bale Announces His Exit From Real Madrid by paulolee(m): 2:13pm On Jun 01, 2022
wish u well bro
Re: Gareth Bale Announces His Exit From Real Madrid by rayvelez(m): 2:49pm On Jun 01, 2022
Take a bow mate.
Re: Gareth Bale Announces His Exit From Real Madrid by Blake755: 4:54pm On Jun 01, 2022
Wish him well although injury showed him shege

(1) (Reply)

Hello Sport / Lewandoski Stated He Is Not Considering Any Offer / Manchester United Do Not Need Pogba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.