Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,883 members, 7,872,904 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 03:51 AM

Samuel Uche: Army Queries Methodist Prelate Over Soldiers' Involvement In Kidnap - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Samuel Uche: Army Queries Methodist Prelate Over Soldiers' Involvement In Kidnap (41766 Views)

Sad, We’ve Lost Brave Men,’ Buhari Grieves Over Soldiers Killed In Niger / Methodist Prelate, Samuel Uche, Regains Freedom / Court Orders CBN To Pay N8bn Damages To Benue Communities Over Soldiers Invasion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Samuel Uche: Army Queries Methodist Prelate Over Soldiers' Involvement In Kidnap by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:44pm On Jun 01, 2022
tiswell:
[s][/s]
mi si wah trying tuh do.. grin
Re: Samuel Uche: Army Queries Methodist Prelate Over Soldiers' Involvement In Kidnap by ransomed: 11:45pm On Jun 01, 2022
Northerners Army is trying to gag the priest from revealing more in public. Check out the logo of Nigerian Army for confirmation.
Question Gumi and others first.

3 Likes

Re: Samuel Uche: Army Queries Methodist Prelate Over Soldiers' Involvement In Kidnap by tiswell(m): 11:47pm On Jun 01, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

mi si wah trying tuh do.. grin
Re: Samuel Uche: Army Queries Methodist Prelate Over Soldiers' Involvement In Kidnap by baretalk: 11:52pm On Jun 01, 2022
Possible that they were using army uniform.
Re: Samuel Uche: Army Queries Methodist Prelate Over Soldiers' Involvement In Kidnap by Ddokie: 12:02am On Jun 02, 2022
Parachoko:
The way Nigeria dey go eh
Some of this Fulani bandits dey always put on military camouflage, so the man of God might be thinking they are Nigerian soldiers

It appears you didn't watch the video of the senior police officer saying the same thing.

1 Like

Re: Samuel Uche: Army Queries Methodist Prelate Over Soldiers' Involvement In Kidnap by LordOfTheGame: 12:08am On Jun 02, 2022
WhizdomXX:

And then they give Igbos the job of retribution in the media. Classic. Divide and Conquer script playing out.

You got the point right? That's how they operate, create crises, murder defenceless, unjustly imprison the innocents and give the media job to the Igbos to defend them and their atrocities.
Doubt me and check all the security agencies and confirm who's their spokesman.

3 Likes

Re: Samuel Uche: Army Queries Methodist Prelate Over Soldiers' Involvement In Kidnap by JustforMen: 12:08am On Jun 02, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

If he's sure of his revelation then he got nothing to hide.. he will be interrogatted on the ground of laying accusations on the Nigeria army..

He said the Nigeria army had/has a hand in the ongoing kidnapp.. simple explain how and how he cpame up with that.. simple...

What powers do the army have to interrogate?
Instead of them to focus on the substance of the accusation which is that there may be some bad eggs in the military working with kidnappers - which is 100% true - they are giving a nonsensical response as if it was written by Fani Kayode and you are also following them to mumu.

Are you saying the whole ranks of the NA are professional or innocent, in this case?

You gotta use your sense not emotions sometimes.

1 Like

Re: Samuel Uche: Army Queries Methodist Prelate Over Soldiers' Involvement In Kidnap by wiseoneking: 12:15am On Jun 02, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Yeah niceeee..let me see how he's gonna defend himself..
You don't just lay accusations on them without enough evidence to back ya up..was you told by dem kidnappers to paint the army bad?

He shad be invited for interrogation.. undecided
Are you also among them. Why crying more than the bereaved.

1 Like

Re: Samuel Uche: Army Queries Methodist Prelate Over Soldiers' Involvement In Kidnap by poiZon: 12:16am On Jun 02, 2022
Parachoko:
The way Nigeria dey go eh
Some of this Fulani bandits dey always put on military camouflage, so the man of God might be thinking they are Nigerian soldiers
Oga he said the military are aiding them in their criminal activities..

He didnt say they were military guys. He clearly identify the culprits to be fulanis..

3 Likes

Re: Samuel Uche: Army Queries Methodist Prelate Over Soldiers' Involvement In Kidnap by Akharmony: 12:24am On Jun 02, 2022
I still believe some security personels are working hand with han with this kidnappers. .

5 Likes

Re: Samuel Uche: Army Queries Methodist Prelate Over Soldiers' Involvement In Kidnap by ello29(m): 12:35am On Jun 02, 2022
overdrive:
Possibly that the kidnappers were putting on military uniform.

If they were putting on a military uniform who gave them. How did they get all this military hardware's. Our military should stop all this their defense and go after all this Fulanis.

1 Like

Re: Samuel Uche: Army Queries Methodist Prelate Over Soldiers' Involvement In Kidnap by toprealman: 12:40am On Jun 02, 2022
Initial I was not too impressed with the timing but now I understand why he had to speak up when he did.
His eminence, God will continue to protect you and thanks for this bold revelation.

2 Likes

Re: Samuel Uche: Army Queries Methodist Prelate Over Soldiers' Involvement In Kidnap by InvertedHammer: 12:51am On Jun 02, 2022
overdrive:
/

Yeah right.

Many people that witnessed kidnapping had reported to the military at checkpoints and they acted like it is none of their business. Sometimes these kidnapping happen less than a kilometer from checkpoints. Why won't anyone think there is collusion between the kidnappers and the military?

/

1 Like

Re: Samuel Uche: Army Queries Methodist Prelate Over Soldiers' Involvement In Kidnap by Amah70: 12:51am On Jun 02, 2022
ebukajay184:
Nigerian Army To Question Methodist Prelate Over Soldiers' Involvement In His Abduction

The Nigerian Army on Wednesday denied that military personnel were aiding kidnappers in the South-East region, IGBERETV reports.

Shortly after regaining freedom from his abductors, The Prelate of Methodist Church Nigeria, His Eminence Samuel Uche who was abducted on Sunday along the Enugu-Port Harcourt Expressway in the Umunneochi Local Government Area of Abia State, had while narrating his near-death experience at the hands of kidnappers alleged that some soldiers from the North were working with the kidnappers in the South-East region.

In reaction to the Prelate's claim, the Nigerian Army stated that it will question the Methodist Prelate and the Methodist Church over the allegation.

Nigerian army wrote on Facebook;

https://www.facebook.com/354312648014400/posts/pfbid01P1tksonLtLJRJ122dscnZGCboYTpKSiCrsVLcPsRkETNSdtsy2kqGeXoir8ajM6l/

"...Given the spate of insecurity in the region" (southeast)...

Which Nigerian group boasted earlier that they would make the SE look worse than the NE?
Who induced insecurity in a once most peaceful region (southeast) of Nigeria, if not the same army going around killing innocent people who were peacefully agitating for restoration of Biafra until the army started to shoot and kill the agitators and other innocent igbos in the guise that the army was quelling agitation for restoration of Biafra? The government of Nigeria also slammed unnecessary terrorist organisation tag on the unarmed agitators.

1 Like

Re: Samuel Uche: Army Queries Methodist Prelate Over Soldiers' Involvement In Kidnap by Igbojew: 1:00am On Jun 02, 2022
ebukajay184:
Nigerian Army To Question Methodist Prelate Over Soldiers' Involvement In His Abduction

The Nigerian Army on Wednesday denied that military personnel were aiding kidnappers in the South-East region, IGBERETV reports.

Shortly after regaining freedom from his abductors, The Prelate of Methodist Church Nigeria, His Eminence Samuel Uche who was abducted on Sunday along the Enugu-Port Harcourt Expressway in the Umunneochi Local Government Area of Abia State, had while narrating his near-death experience at the hands of kidnappers alleged that some soldiers from the North were working with the kidnappers in the South-East region.

In reaction to the Prelate's claim, the Nigerian Army stated that it will question the Methodist Prelate and the Methodist Church over the allegation.

Nigerian army wrote on Facebook;

https://www.facebook.com/354312648014400/posts/pfbid01P1tksonLtLJRJ122dscnZGCboYTpKSiCrsVLcPsRkETNSdtsy2kqGeXoir8ajM6l/
Nigeria Army did not question Sheik Gumi when he was going around on media houses accusing Nigeria Army Christians of killing Muslims.Same Nigeria Army have been accused by Jos indigenes of complicity and collaborating with Fulani Herdsmen that kill their people.Let Nigeria Army not dare question Methodist Prelate since they could not query Sheik Gumi that accused Nigeria Army Christians of killing Muslims because everything is now getting clearer.Prophet Mazi Nnamdi Kanu(SAW)and IPOB/ESN have been vindicated again............I am that Igbojew the table shaker

1 Like

Re: Samuel Uche: Army Queries Methodist Prelate Over Soldiers' Involvement In Kidnap by brumeikperikpe: 1:05am On Jun 02, 2022
Aiding & abetting terrorism in Nigeria is stale news. Onyema is only doing his job, anyway.
Re: Samuel Uche: Army Queries Methodist Prelate Over Soldiers' Involvement In Kidnap by Amah70: 1:07am On Jun 02, 2022
shortIGBOman:
The Methodist Primate is an IGBO Man, they always exonerate IPOB from any wrong doing. That's why we Nigerians are not suprised with his outburst.

But our Gallant Soldiers are doing a great job in the EAST. They must not relent in their quest of shooting any IPOB on sight.

You are like saying that the armed forces of Great Britain should be shooting Scottish independence agitators on sight? FYI, it's no offence to ask for a new country from an existing country.

Stark illiterate, parasite, you don't know that crude oil and gas deposits are not all there is for a country to survive.

Your mentors in the sharia states literally divided Nigeria when they adopted unconstitutional Islamic sharia criminal laws but still clutch to one Nigeria because of lucre. Your Boko Haram has been fighting for a Nigeria to be governed with Sharia criminal laws.

1 Like

Re: Samuel Uche: Army Queries Methodist Prelate Over Soldiers' Involvement In Kidnap by Igbojew: 1:14am On Jun 02, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
You don't just lay accusations on them without enough evidence to back ya up..was you told by dem kidnappers to paint the army bad?

Hahahaha am glad you Housas/Fulanis are using your hand to shoot yourself on the leg.You people are already helping IPOB and Mazi Nnamdi Kanu(SAW)to destabilize this country you people cherished so much without knowing it.Watch and see how great IPOB media worriors take you Nigeria Army to the cleaners with this Methodist Prelate your Nigeria Army in collaboration of your Fulani Herdsmen kidnapped and the world are watching.When Sheikh Gumi accused Nigeria Army Christians for killing Muslims and Bandits Nigeria Army pretended like they did not hear him talkless of inviting and questioning him but now your Fulani Herdsmen in Nigeria Army uniform are in to question Methodist Prelate because he is an Igbo.Prophet Mazi Nnamdi Kanu(SAW)said that by the time he destroy Nigeria with truth Somalia will be a child's play where Nigeria us and it has started happening..The world is watching for all the events that is happening in South East...........I am that Igbojew the table shaker

1 Like

Re: Samuel Uche: Army Queries Methodist Prelate Over Soldiers' Involvement In Kidnap by Igbojew: 1:22am On Jun 02, 2022
Armaggedon:
Nigeria army has no power to invite anyone for questioning.
If they succeded in beheading him like they did to the Anambra lawmaker and army couple in Imo,there would have been no one to tell the story. Gutter media, BMC lunatics and fulani slaves would be blaming IPOB.

who killed Dr Chike Akunyili?
who killed Ahmed Gulak?
who beheaded Anambra lawmaker?
Nigeria army and DSS must answer these questions.
Is God of Igbos and Prophet Mazi Nnamdi Kanu(SAW)not wonderful? The way things are working fast like the way Nigeria Army,DSS and Police Force have been exposed for being complicit in all the killing going on in South East G-d have vindicated IPOB/ESN and Prophet Mazi Nnamdi Kanu(SAW)Nigerian government and other tribes that have been trying so hard to use propagandas against IPOB/ESN and Prophet Mazi Nnamdi Kanu(SAW)so that Igbos they came to protect will hate them and turn against them.It is now time to revisit the murders of Dr Chike Akunyili,Ahmed Gulak,Fatima Harira and her four kids,Two Military couple that was beheaded because from what is going on it is obvious IPOB/ESN are right after all.........I am that Igbojew

1 Like

Re: Samuel Uche: Army Queries Methodist Prelate Over Soldiers' Involvement In Kidnap by poseidon12: 1:25am On Jun 02, 2022
overdrive:

There are military units deployed around the area where the kidnapping took place. The kidnappers are obviously working with the Nigerian Soldiers.

1 Like

Re: Samuel Uche: Army Queries Methodist Prelate Over Soldiers' Involvement In Kidnap by Igbojew: 1:27am On Jun 02, 2022
Beremx:
the Methodist Bishop isn’t the first to say this neither is he the last. TY Danjuma, a whole retired army general has told Nigerians same revelation. So why should the Bishop be interrogated?
Don't mind that Fulani man,they think Igbos and IPOB/ESN are like Middle Belt and Yorubas their Fulani Nigeria Army have been collaborating with Fulani Herdsmen to murder.By the time IPOB media worriors are done with them if anything happen to Methodist Prelate they will know why they are so formidable all over the world.......I am that Igbojew

1 Like

Re: Samuel Uche: Army Queries Methodist Prelate Over Soldiers' Involvement In Kidnap by poseidon12: 1:28am On Jun 02, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Will you shut up. Defend himself against what? It is the Nigerian Army that should explain why there is a spate of kidnappings around the area where Nigerian Soldiers are deployed.

1 Like

Re: Samuel Uche: Army Queries Methodist Prelate Over Soldiers' Involvement In Kidnap by Igbojew: 1:29am On Jun 02, 2022
Sergio101:
shocked

They will frustrate this man too much for daring to speak out.

May God grant him strength and wisdom. Amen
you think it was like Obidia Malife they frustrated and finally killed because his people are not formidable and outspoken like Igbos ehhh.Watch how IPOB media will take up this matter the whole world with their strong media guru and Nigeria Army will succumb......I am that Igbojew

1 Like

Re: Samuel Uche: Army Queries Methodist Prelate Over Soldiers' Involvement In Kidnap by Igbojew: 1:36am On Jun 02, 2022
vanunu:

The should first interrogate TY Danjuma.
And also Sheikh Gumi that accused Nigeria Army Christians for killing Muslims and Bandits.Am so happy the way the disintegration of this country is going so fast.IPOB have been crying how Nigeria Army have been issuing ID card to Fulani Herdsmen and aiding and abetting them in all the barracks in South East where they hide the victims they kidnapped but Nigeria Army have not refuted that till now....... I am that Igbojew

1 Like

Re: Samuel Uche: Army Queries Methodist Prelate Over Soldiers' Involvement In Kidnap by DrinkWater10: 1:39am On Jun 02, 2022
IPIGMODS:
Pathetic.

People just make stupid accusations in this country simply because the vast number of the population is dumb and bias anyway.
In a normal society, most will be asking him for evidence of his accusations but in Nigeria some that want the story to be true by force will just run with the story without asking for any evidence.
If he has evidence to backup his claim then make it public of forever SHUT THE Bleep UP.
Asking a kidnap victim for evidence. In this case, he is the evidence.

1 Like

Re: Samuel Uche: Army Queries Methodist Prelate Over Soldiers' Involvement In Kidnap by Igbojew: 1:42am On Jun 02, 2022
obiekunie01:
now they will arm twist the priest to withdraw his statement.

We all in the east know its the fulanis that have been kidnapping, beheading, and killing numerous people in igbo land under the watch of the army.

The fulanis killed those igbo military couple, beheaded the state legislator, killed the hausa woman and her kids including 6 other igbo traders at the the market, attack police stations and make sure they kill only igbo officers.

We in the east knows where those attacking us are from but the media chose to label them ipob and esn despite the fact that the military and police have murdered almost half of the youths in southeast and tag them ipob and esn.

WE KNOW THE PRIEST IS SAYING THE TRUTH AND NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH.
They think they will their divide and rule tactics against IPOB/ESN will work.We know Nigeria Army, DSS,Police are the ones killing in South East from day one but because of hatred against IPOB/ESN by Nigerians they keep on instigating Igbos against IPOB/ESN and Prophet Mazi Nnamdi Kanu(SAW)that meant well for them.Am happy that I was right all this while when I stood my ground that IPOB/ESN were being accused of all the atrocities that being going on in South East and IPOB/ESN and Prophet Mazi Nnamdi Kanu(SAW)have been vindicated again and again.......I am that Igbojew

2 Likes

Re: Samuel Uche: Army Queries Methodist Prelate Over Soldiers' Involvement In Kidnap by DrinkWater10: 1:47am On Jun 02, 2022
IMOH2020:
70% of kidnapper's in the south east are pure Fulani,my friend was kidnapped last year along uturu-Okigwe road,he contacted me from the kidnapper's den,he was released after paying 1m naira Ransom,He told me the kidnapper's are pure Fulani,I still have my phone records with him from the kidnapper's camp
Since the year 2017 I used to ply that route to and fro everyday, up until 2022 after my clearance. I dont think I will ever return to that place.
Re: Samuel Uche: Army Queries Methodist Prelate Over Soldiers' Involvement In Kidnap by Igbojew: 1:47am On Jun 02, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Before IPOB kill one Northerner, they must've killed over 1000 IGBO People across the EAST. And when one Northerner is killed, our Garlant Soldiers in retaliation, always Gun down hundreds of IPOB and their SYMPERTIZERS.

Now tell me which tribe are affected most? May God bless our Galant Soldiers and every hustling Northerners.
And also your Fulani Army in collaboration with your Fulani Herdsmen kidnapped people like Methodist Prelate have exposed them right? You people keep shooting yourselves on the foot hahahaha.....I am that Igbojew the table shaker
Re: Samuel Uche: Army Queries Methodist Prelate Over Soldiers' Involvement In Kidnap by Igbojew: 1:50am On Jun 02, 2022
mightyhaze:
quit talking bull.. how can u be happy with the killing of innocent ppl
Did you advised the person he qouted who was threatening Igbos you hypocrite......I am that Igbojew
Re: Samuel Uche: Army Queries Methodist Prelate Over Soldiers' Involvement In Kidnap by Spandau: 1:53am On Jun 02, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Just reading your comment confirms to me that you're an unfortunate cretin.
Re: Samuel Uche: Army Queries Methodist Prelate Over Soldiers' Involvement In Kidnap by DrinkWater10: 1:53am On Jun 02, 2022
maasoap:

The truth is that no 100 million naira was paid. IPOB UGM freed them in exchange to mention Fulani herdsmen and Nigerian soldiers. His bubbles will burst, just give it more time. Fulani herdsmen where ESN is killing security agents day and night?
You think the Prelate ( The highest ranking member of the Methodist church in Nigeria, can not really such an amount in a short span?
Re: Samuel Uche: Army Queries Methodist Prelate Over Soldiers' Involvement In Kidnap by Spandau: 2:03am On Jun 02, 2022
Sergio101:
shocked

They will frustrate this man too much for daring to speak out.

May God grant him strength and wisdom. Amen

They can do nothing to him. The army spokes man is acting under military order from a superior officer who is Fulani. The revelation had made them panic and as usual, they will make blatant denials, subtle threats and implied intimidations.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Saraki Reacts As Tinubu's Ex-CSO Is Deployed To Kwara As Police Commissioner / Osinbajo, Others Attend Pastor Dare Adeboye's Night Of Worship And Tribute / "You Have NOT Done Enough!" - Nnamdi Kanu's Family Criticises Britain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.