Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,196 members, 7,873,875 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:23 PM

Nyesom Wike Visits PDP Presidential Flagbearer, Atiku Abubakar - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nyesom Wike Visits PDP Presidential Flagbearer, Atiku Abubakar (48514 Views)

Nyesom Wike Visits Bukola Saraki (Video, Pictures) / Man Who Trekked For Buhari Visits PDP Headquarters With 'Rip APC Coffin' / 2019: Atiku Visits PDP Headquarters, Consults With PDP Chairman Secondus (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nyesom Wike Visits PDP Presidential Flagbearer, Atiku Abubakar by IreneJane: 10:30pm On Jun 01, 2022
Massiveglory:
I saw somewhere where some fake news says Wike to work for tinubu, and I was like these urchins love to deceive and lie to themselves.

Call wike anything you like but you must respect the man because he is a strong, Courageous and bold party man.
I may not like the manner he talks atimes but I respect his boldness, courage and maturity.

You you can also identify/tag a news fake...but you always masturbate on FAKE GEJ news about apc , about consensus and co ...
Re: Nyesom Wike Visits PDP Presidential Flagbearer, Atiku Abubakar by jerryidinoba: 10:31pm On Jun 01, 2022
It is always about the money for these guys. They don't care about the people just themselves. Guys let me bring you up to date about something I just discovered. Saving money is actually a very good thing but saving money in a place where you get a very good interest rate is the best thing. That is why you should start saving on Fair save by Fairmoney.
Re: Nyesom Wike Visits PDP Presidential Flagbearer, Atiku Abubakar by tonididdy(m): 10:41pm On Jun 01, 2022
OBIGS:
How can a man boost of Lagos being his achievement. I move to Lagos year 2018 from Abuja. Mehn it's disgrace Tiubu can use Lagos as part of his achievement. Lagos environment, roads and other infrastructure amenities are dead. The only achivemnet Tinubu can boost of is making agbero work a envious venture Because of the money they make. And I will send this warning out, if Tinubu becomes the president of Nigeria agberos will be carrying gun to collect Owodaaa. You need to see the madness of agbero and how mad they behave of 100naira. I've seen a lot of accident caused by agbero. Trailer falling while trying to evade agbero on badagry express. Tinubu is the founder of agbero, if he becomes president, agbero nusiance will spread nation wide and even undermine more certificate holders. In Lagos agberos are living the life by doingl broad day light extortion of people hard earned sweat. In a normal society mc oluomo should be in prison . Pls Nigerians let's not make such mistake by making Tinubu president
My guy as it stands... Let tinibu be President than an atiku.
Obi is no match, so this tinibu is the only option of Presidency staying in the South.
Many Nigerian will run crazy if nigeria experience another Fulani tenure.

1 Like

Re: Nyesom Wike Visits PDP Presidential Flagbearer, Atiku Abubakar by Emmyxclusive: 10:43pm On Jun 01, 2022
Xscape1993:
Good move sir. Any good thing that will chase and drive away the evil party from the corridor of power come 2023 is highly welcome and supported. The evil party should be thrown into river Benue, river Niger, Orji river or better still Otukpa river.
lol we don't want evil in otukpa river, let's burn the brooms instead

2 Likes

Re: Nyesom Wike Visits PDP Presidential Flagbearer, Atiku Abubakar by tonididdy(m): 10:44pm On Jun 01, 2022
I pray APC gives their ticket as well to a northernern!

... Then we can ring the bells of Peter OBi louder but am scared the SW may betray the heist.
... If Peter OBI has SS, SE, SW it be a good match against the North, we have to prove to them 2 can play the game

BUT should tinibu pick the ticket. Am sorry i'd blindfold myself and vote tinibu. I'd rather tinibu as presidency than another northernern, any northernern

1 Like

Re: Nyesom Wike Visits PDP Presidential Flagbearer, Atiku Abubakar by Miracle2020: 10:51pm On Jun 01, 2022
He have no choice.
Re: Nyesom Wike Visits PDP Presidential Flagbearer, Atiku Abubakar by tnerro1(m): 10:59pm On Jun 01, 2022
They should give him the VP so he can checkmate Atiku when he starts showing his Fulani tendencies
Re: Nyesom Wike Visits PDP Presidential Flagbearer, Atiku Abubakar by Tzar(m): 11:28pm On Jun 01, 2022
Wike 2nd Class Citizen!
Most Nigerians are just full of SH*T!

1 Like

Re: Nyesom Wike Visits PDP Presidential Flagbearer, Atiku Abubakar by Danking1: 11:29pm On Jun 01, 2022
chrisxxx:

He will pay Udom back. Trust Wike. All he needs to do is to back Akpabio and it is over for Udom.
I would like him to pay that man udom so he can know that politics is not his mate....

1 Like

Re: Nyesom Wike Visits PDP Presidential Flagbearer, Atiku Abubakar by frenzzy2(m): 11:31pm On Jun 01, 2022
Akurakambe:
Fake man, after all the initial garagra you still want to be VP to a northerner.
To be second class citizen. Joker!
be calming down
Re: Nyesom Wike Visits PDP Presidential Flagbearer, Atiku Abubakar by Duru009(m): 11:45pm On Jun 01, 2022
Atiku/Wike 2023

If this is the TEAM, is going to be a massive defeat for APC......

1 Like

Re: Nyesom Wike Visits PDP Presidential Flagbearer, Atiku Abubakar by Coronavirus1: 11:54pm On Jun 01, 2022
OBIGS:
How can a man boost of Lagos being his achievement. I move to Lagos year 2018 from Abuja. Mehn it's disgrace Tiubu can use Lagos as part of his achievement. Lagos environment, roads and other infrastructure amenities are dead. The only achivemnet Tinubu can boost of is making agbero work a envious venture Because of the money they make. And I will send this warning out, if Tinubu becomes the president of Nigeria agberos will be carrying gun to collect Owodaaa. You need to see the madness of agbero and how mad they behave of 100naira. I've seen a lot of accident caused by agbero. Trailer falling while trying to evade agbero on badagry express. Tinubu is the founder of agbero, if he becomes president, agbero nusiance will spread nation wide and even undermine more certificate holders. In Lagos agberos are living the life by doingl broad day light extortion of people hard earned sweat. In a normal society mc oluomo should be in prison . Pls Nigerians let's not make such mistake by making Tinubu president
Oga sir He can’t win primary not to talk of presidency election
Re: Nyesom Wike Visits PDP Presidential Flagbearer, Atiku Abubakar by Henz81: 12:07am On Jun 02, 2022
tiswell:
Atiku be like...

see this nyamiri wan be president of nigeria
Nigga, sorry for you. Continue suffering and smiling. How far with the tribes currently ruling Nigeria? LOL. Buhari will handle insecurity while Osibanjo Will handle the economy.
Re: Nyesom Wike Visits PDP Presidential Flagbearer, Atiku Abubakar by Fortruth: 12:53am On Jun 02, 2022
Xscape1993:
Good move sir. Any good thing that will chase and drive away the evil party from the corridor of power come 2023 is highly welcome and supported. The evil party should be thrown into river Benue, river Niger, Orji river or better still Otukpa river.

The evil party is filled with former PDPs...

You are in a Nigger Area that likes to recycle crap.... the elite are united against you as this picture shows
Re: Nyesom Wike Visits PDP Presidential Flagbearer, Atiku Abubakar by eeetuk(m): 1:26am On Jun 02, 2022
Gov. Nyesom Wike visits PDP flagbearer for 2023 presidential election!

And you know why governor Wike has visited Atiku ?
I bet you Gov. wike visit to Atiku was aimed at lobbying for the vice presidential slot. I hope Mr. Atiku Abubakar is not foolish enough to offer Mr. wike that VP slot. No one running for nationwide election in Nigeria can win with Gov. Wike. Mr. wike has bad temper--which can lead to public fight in Nigeria and outside Nigeria. Here is a guy who criticized Mr. Atiku Abubakar minutes after he lost the election--a move associated with someone who has a bad temper and cannot control himself. Bad judgment by Mr. Atiku Abubakar over the past 20 years has made it impossible for Atiku to win a single national elections. One more single mistake by Mr. Atiku Abubakar will end his presidential election. So, say no to Gov. Nyesom wike as your running mate.
Re: Nyesom Wike Visits PDP Presidential Flagbearer, Atiku Abubakar by Sleekfingers: 4:14am On Jun 02, 2022
Re: Nyesom Wike Visits PDP Presidential Flagbearer, Atiku Abubakar by autodevice(m): 4:36am On Jun 02, 2022
Ok
Re: Nyesom Wike Visits PDP Presidential Flagbearer, Atiku Abubakar by JJBROS(m): 5:07am On Jun 02, 2022
Akurakambe:
Fake man, after all the initial garagra you still want to be VP to a northerner.
To be second class citizen. Joker!

I tell you. Don't trust Fulani man in the evening because he will come for your head in the night.
Re: Nyesom Wike Visits PDP Presidential Flagbearer, Atiku Abubakar by Bebson007(m): 6:42am On Jun 02, 2022
The first picture got me laughing hard. The man standing beside Atiku was laughing at Wike. In his mind he will be like "So finally came back"
Re: Nyesom Wike Visits PDP Presidential Flagbearer, Atiku Abubakar by BlazinGlory40: 6:58am On Jun 02, 2022
Xscape1993:

And PDP is the right alternative?
Re: Nyesom Wike Visits PDP Presidential Flagbearer, Atiku Abubakar by donborg(m): 7:17am On Jun 02, 2022
Re: Nyesom Wike Visits PDP Presidential Flagbearer, Atiku Abubakar by Xscape1993(m): 9:04am On Jun 02, 2022
Ebelefrancis123:
Brother,e be like say you be Otukpa boy 2face brother Abi?
Yes ooo my good brother..
Re: Nyesom Wike Visits PDP Presidential Flagbearer, Atiku Abubakar by Xscape1993(m): 9:05am On Jun 02, 2022
Emmyxclusive:
lol we don't want evil in otukpa river, let's burn the brooms instead
You are a true Nigerian...
Re: Nyesom Wike Visits PDP Presidential Flagbearer, Atiku Abubakar by Xscape1993(m): 9:05am On Jun 02, 2022
Billsclinton:

Please, let it be a river outside Nigeria.
You are a true Nigerian...
Re: Nyesom Wike Visits PDP Presidential Flagbearer, Atiku Abubakar by olorunyomi25149: 10:06am On Jun 02, 2022
And lobbying mood continues Someone patiently waiting for something like the cat in the picture below And lobbying mood continues Someone patiently waiting for something like the cat in the picture below ...
Re: Nyesom Wike Visits PDP Presidential Flagbearer, Atiku Abubakar by Edoi(m): 8:17am On Jun 04, 2022
chrisxxx:

Don't waste your vote. If Obi had contested the primary it would ha e become crystal clear that even Igbo delegates won't vote him. He foresaw that and skedaddled.

Even if nobody vote for him, I will waste my vote on him.....so save your energy!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Brief History Of Nigeria Between 1849-1960 Of Independence / FGs Survival Fund: My Regret On Christmas Day / President Tinubu Meets Oil Marketers Over Subsidy Removal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.