Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,134 members, 7,883,945 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 07:28 PM

Ecowas Youth Ambassador, Emmanuel Agida Reach Out To Widows, Shares Food Item - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Ecowas Youth Ambassador, Emmanuel Agida Reach Out To Widows, Shares Food Item (230 Views)

Inflation: Which Item's Price Surprises You? / Chief Ndubuisi Nzenweofor Foundation Gives Hope To Widows & Less Privileged (Pix / Photos From Osun Youth Ambassador's Awards 2018 As 22 Personalities Shine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ecowas Youth Ambassador, Emmanuel Agida Reach Out To Widows, Shares Food Item by Ochopius: 8:37pm On Jun 01, 2022
Ecowas Youth Ambassador and Nigeria’s Youngest Political Appointee had on Tuesday 24th of May 2022 reached out to widows and vulnerable women in Alimiosho Local Government Area of Lagos.

In his remarks, the 18 year said; I, my team and partners inaugurated the EA-Foundation Food Support Scheme for widows and Vulnerable women

Through the initiative, we reached out to women in Alimosho LGA of Lagos State with food stuffs in varies of rice, garri, seasonings amongst others. I also used the outreach as an opportunity to preach love and humanity over religion, ethnic or social differences whilst admonishing the widows to keep hope alive even in trials, challenges and difficulties.

This is in lieu of my effort for the United Nations Sustainable Development goal 2 against zero hunger. I count it a rare privilege to be able to play my mildest role in the course to humanitarian development and community service. Because I solely believe that after Service to God, it is service to humanity.

According to the World Food programme, 135 million people suffer from acute hunger and current estimates show that nearly 690 million people, 8.9 percent of the world’s population (Nigeria taking a larger percentage) are hungry making women and children the most vulnerable of this plague.

For me, this is a new found path, and I pray and hope to do more through the foundation by the Grace of God.

(1) (Reply)

A More Descent Way Of Keeping Your Toothbrush In Your Toilet. / Slay With Quality Hairs At Affordable Prices / Urgent ! Vacancy!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.