Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,256 members, 7,887,740 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 01:05 PM

Explosives Planted By IPOB/ESN Kill 2 Terrorists Members In Imo - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Explosives Planted By IPOB/ESN Kill 2 Terrorists Members In Imo (20912 Views)

IPOB/ESN Kill 2 Policemen At Enugu Checkpoint, Governor Places ₦10M Bounty / Fatima & Her 4 Children Killed By IPOB In Anambra: Adamu Garba, Shehu Sani React / Man Confronts Police Officer Who 'Planted' Marijuana In His Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Explosives Planted By IPOB/ESN Kill 2 Terrorists Members In Imo by unitysheart(m): 6:00am On Jun 02, 2022
Orisirisi
Re: Explosives Planted By IPOB/ESN Kill 2 Terrorists Members In Imo by harmony75: 6:01am On Jun 02, 2022
If the victims are terrorists all well and good �

1 Like

Re: Explosives Planted By IPOB/ESN Kill 2 Terrorists Members In Imo by jamesharryson(m): 6:01am On Jun 02, 2022
Everything is now IPOB/ESN. God have mercy. But to be honest, 75% of all these terrorism acts in the east came from the North. Argue with your keyboard

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Explosives Planted By IPOB/ESN Kill 2 Terrorists Members In Imo by tonyashburton: 6:01am On Jun 02, 2022
Say this prayer after me: Every weapon made for my destruction shall destroy their makers instead.And the people say AMEN!

2 Likes

Re: Explosives Planted By IPOB/ESN Kill 2 Terrorists Members In Imo by RaptObserver: 6:01am On Jun 02, 2022
So these ppl now use bombs? That is full blown terrorism.
Re: Explosives Planted By IPOB/ESN Kill 2 Terrorists Members In Imo by bizzibodi(m): 6:02am On Jun 02, 2022
IPOB insurgency.
Re: Explosives Planted By IPOB/ESN Kill 2 Terrorists Members In Imo by Billygee2u: 6:03am On Jun 02, 2022
Gentledizzle:
If you believe this. You can believe anything in this world.
The hatred being displayed by the OP , will surely lead him to his early gra.ve

6 Likes

Re: Explosives Planted By IPOB/ESN Kill 2 Terrorists Members In Imo by Yankee101: 6:03am On Jun 02, 2022
Borno loading

Very very unfortunate

Self inflicted wounds like Biafra
Re: Explosives Planted By IPOB/ESN Kill 2 Terrorists Members In Imo by bonnybonco: 6:04am On Jun 02, 2022
Can you imagine
Re: Explosives Planted By IPOB/ESN Kill 2 Terrorists Members In Imo by MrCover: 6:05am On Jun 02, 2022
Nawa o
Re: Explosives Planted By IPOB/ESN Kill 2 Terrorists Members In Imo by Kingspin(m): 6:09am On Jun 02, 2022
You go tire for the source of the news

2 Likes

Re: Explosives Planted By IPOB/ESN Kill 2 Terrorists Members In Imo by adecz: 6:10am On Jun 02, 2022
Trap don catch hunter .... grin grin grin
Re: Explosives Planted By IPOB/ESN Kill 2 Terrorists Members In Imo by blue01(m): 6:19am On Jun 02, 2022
Aboki.......

1 Like

Re: Explosives Planted By IPOB/ESN Kill 2 Terrorists Members In Imo by blue01(m): 6:20am On Jun 02, 2022
Kingspin:
You go tire for the source of the news

No be small.... grin

2 Likes

Re: Explosives Planted By IPOB/ESN Kill 2 Terrorists Members In Imo by Kwestionair: 6:23am On Jun 02, 2022
Only an aboki / Fulani herdsmen terrorists who are synonymous to terrorism will cook all this nonsense.
Continue but make una know sy presidency will not remain in the north forever, it will come to the south and payback time go come! For the meantime, enjoy your propaganda and killing spree.

6 Likes

Re: Explosives Planted By IPOB/ESN Kill 2 Terrorists Members In Imo by LordIsaac(m): 6:24am On Jun 02, 2022
When it is North, they are called bandits; when it is South, they are called Terrorists! Nigeria is one.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Explosives Planted By IPOB/ESN Kill 2 Terrorists Members In Imo by Aboks(m): 6:25am On Jun 02, 2022
Wonderful terrorist killing terrorist
Re: Explosives Planted By IPOB/ESN Kill 2 Terrorists Members In Imo by zuchyblink(m): 6:28am On Jun 02, 2022
Do those guys look like people killed by a bomb? They don't even look dead. The propaganda has taken a new turn

3 Likes

Re: Explosives Planted By IPOB/ESN Kill 2 Terrorists Members In Imo by Queengolden(f): 6:31am On Jun 02, 2022
All I see are innocent people running for there dear lives

3 Likes

Re: Explosives Planted By IPOB/ESN Kill 2 Terrorists Members In Imo by PeterObi4LP: 6:35am On Jun 02, 2022
I don't know why we have senseless and id.ot people here. How can you believe that scrap and stage write-up. Can't you see that they gun down those innocent Okada men looking for daily bread?

All of you shouting about it serve them right, just leave your house visit Imo state yourself, by the time these men on uniform arrest and tag you ESN, Ipob and UGM only then you'll understand the propaganda and killing going there. I left Ondo going to Abia state for burial of my colleague and friend last month, this guy's on uniform stopped us and ordered everyone to come down at Orlu Imo state. They separate the male from the female, and told the driver to move along with the ladies. They started calling us ESN, Ipop and UGM even when they heard us speaking Yoruba with our office ID card they still bent on calling us Ipob. It took the intervention of God for them to let us go. Up till now we don't know why they left us.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Explosives Planted By IPOB/ESN Kill 2 Terrorists Members In Imo by Remman(m): 6:37am On Jun 02, 2022
Spyetv:

Source: https://www.spyetv.com.ng/2022/06/nemesis-as-explosives-planted-by.html?m=1
IPOB and ESN should go and attack the armed herdsmen who kidnapped the Methodist Prelate and stop bothering innocent individuals for their meaningless sit at home order which is of no use to their struggle.
Re: Explosives Planted By IPOB/ESN Kill 2 Terrorists Members In Imo by Nobody: 6:38am On Jun 02, 2022
Lies

1 Like

Re: Explosives Planted By IPOB/ESN Kill 2 Terrorists Members In Imo by cp3o: 6:39am On Jun 02, 2022
oyichi:
Am beginning to think that the IPOB is a terrorist organization for real, I pity the ibos and I pray they don't cross over to the SS

The terrorists are operating from aso rock.

1 Like

Re: Explosives Planted By IPOB/ESN Kill 2 Terrorists Members In Imo by Miracle2020: 6:41am On Jun 02, 2022
Gentledizzle:
If you believe this. You can believe anything in this world.
if you don't believe this,then you are type that believe ipob esn has never hurt a fly.

3 Likes

Re: Explosives Planted By IPOB/ESN Kill 2 Terrorists Members In Imo by Sleyk: 6:41am On Jun 02, 2022
oyichi:
Am beginning to think that the IPOB is a terrorist organization for real, I pity the ibos and I pray they don't cross over to the SS

Exactly their aim and what they want the world to believe....
A bishop was kidnapped and 100M was paid for his release, did you watch the press statement?....

The national news won't view it finish cos it's against them....

Listen, he said that " the kidnappers commander is a Fulani man, born and brought up in Igbo land and he speaks Igbo fluently". moreover, the repentant Fulani Boko Haram in the Nigerian army are helping them and given them a cover.

I don't support evil in anyway, but death to everyone who directly or indirectly support evil and killings in Igbo land.....

Least I forget, he said that after they've gathered enough weapon, they'll start a proper fight to claim back Nigeria as their own.

In asari dokubo voice, "when the fight will start, he'll run faster than everyone".

In Obadiah malaifa voice, they plan to start a civil war by 2022. the year is not over yet, it's just half time.... I pray that God will deliver us from every evil in this land.

3 Likes

Re: Explosives Planted By IPOB/ESN Kill 2 Terrorists Members In Imo by an0daGuy: 6:47am On Jun 02, 2022
Miracle2020:
if you don't believe this,then you are type that believe ipob esn has never hurt a fly.

Shebi you’re the same person that is searching for that police officer that exposed your fulani brothers atrocities in the south east claiming you want to ask him if it’s fake news abi?

Okay
Re: Explosives Planted By IPOB/ESN Kill 2 Terrorists Members In Imo by an0daGuy: 6:48am On Jun 02, 2022
Hassanmaye:

Shut up mad animal even the governor said the people doing this things are igbos fool, always running to blame others for there woes

Close your mouth. Didn’t you hear when that priest said that their leader is a fulani man that speaks igbo?

Useless thing

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Emir Of Kano Deserves No Credit: The Father Of Ese, Mr. Charles Oruru / 10 Last Taken Photos Of Victims Right Before Death / Gunmen Kill 14 In Kaduna Market, Soldiers Begin House-to-house Search

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.