Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,038 members, 7,970,209 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 11:33 PM

Want An International Jobs? Check This Websites And Apply - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Want An International Jobs? Check This Websites And Apply (948 Views)

New Jobs-check And Apply / International Jobs: Nigerians Are Turned Down / Guardians Jobs (check Here For Tuesdays And Thursday Vacancies) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Want An International Jobs? Check This Websites And Apply by dollyshow(f): 5:25am On Aug 10, 2007
Dears, pls go to the following sites and register your CV, make sure the information are updated everytime, I believe God will prove HIMSELF again in my fellow dear nairalanders life. Its worthy giving a trial cos u never know where our feets are taking us to. I have a testimony!!!!!!!!
So go on and apply, [code][/code]also note that the companies can post you anywhere in the world, but what matter most to me is developing one's career, especially now that one has to look and look for jobs in Nigeria

www.bayt.com ------------------- All jobs
www.gulftalent.com-------------- mostly for technicians , engineers and related courses.
http://www.shell.com/home/page/careers-en/professionals/find_a_job/app_xp_find_a_job_08092006.html------------- recruitment is going on presently.

International Sales Account Manager, with fluency in English & communication skills, reqd. marketing@eposintl.com

Nurse, qualified & experienced, reqd. for a reputed British nursery. Email: admin@britishorchardnursery.com

Optometrist, female, with good command of English, required. Salary + visa provided. Call 050-4660883 / 04-3978795.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wish u all the best as you send your applications

(1) (Reply)

Banking Opportunities For Ond Holders / Halliburton Test Result / How To Open Pay Pay Account And Zip Codes For The States Of United States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.