Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,101 members, 7,890,630 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 05:18 PM

Divorce-Seeking Wife Beats Husband To Pulp In Lagos (photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Divorce-Seeking Wife Beats Husband To Pulp In Lagos (photo) (58122 Views)

Goat Thief Beaten To Pulp In Abuja (Photos) / SARS Officers Beat Robbers To Pulp In Sokoto (photos) / Informant To Kidnappers Stripped Unclad And Beaten To Pulp In Rivers. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Divorce-Seeking Wife Beats Husband To Pulp In Lagos (photo) by Orestino(m): 8:46am On Jun 02, 2022
Domestic violence isn't peculiar to a particular gender!

Once you sense any form of toxicity, irrespective of your gender, just walk away!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Divorce-Seeking Wife Beats Husband To Pulp In Lagos (photo) by Nobody: 8:48am On Jun 02, 2022
After some idiots will say Women are not Violent. I blame the man for tolerating nonsense.
Re: Divorce-Seeking Wife Beats Husband To Pulp In Lagos (photo) by streamsofjoy(f): 8:48am On Jun 02, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Sometimes I do pity men folks seriously. Now that the wife dealt with him, people will tagged him a weakling , If he beats the woman back, same people that called him weakling will crucify him for dealing with a weaker vessel.

The most funny part of it is, nobody will actually say anything about the woman brutality on the man. It's normal for a woman to beat a man, but the gate of hell will be open if a man should lay his hands on a woman.

I kick strongly against a man laying his hands on a woman, same way I kick against a woman laying her hands on a man.

Abeg, nothing is normal about a woman beating a man. Under the Vapp law she is liable, let her face the music. Her only excuse is if she did that in self defence.
Re: Divorce-Seeking Wife Beats Husband To Pulp In Lagos (photo) by Emmanuel909090: 8:49am On Jun 02, 2022
And it will never trend.
Re: Divorce-Seeking Wife Beats Husband To Pulp In Lagos (photo) by Slimwhyt(m): 8:52am On Jun 02, 2022
Jessi04:
May we not choose a partner who will kill us �

Amen o
Re: Divorce-Seeking Wife Beats Husband To Pulp In Lagos (photo) by Gadaluck(m): 8:53am On Jun 02, 2022
Jessi04:

Nna ehn, the thing weak me. Person go marry like this? Finding true love and happiness na just by God's divine grace.
Re: Divorce-Seeking Wife Beats Husband To Pulp In Lagos (photo) by Lamasta(m): 8:53am On Jun 02, 2022
This man self
Re: Divorce-Seeking Wife Beats Husband To Pulp In Lagos (photo) by Konjiboii: 8:55am On Jun 02, 2022
That mumu soifra girl go soon come talk rubbish Omo this guy fall hand ni sha, hin no beat her reach.
Re: Divorce-Seeking Wife Beats Husband To Pulp In Lagos (photo) by Solofresh2: 8:58am On Jun 02, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
I hope y'all don't judge by the man's story.. grin
She also said the man assaulted/always assault her in the past..if he really did then he deserved this beating... grin

The man should wrap up the whole thing from his sick bed so every one can go their way.. grin
Women should learn to stand up for themself..sortta self defense..don't allow a man turn ya into a punching bag all In the name of marriage..

If he tries to hurt you then make sure he gets admitted to an hospital like this dude up there.. grin
angry

Re: Divorce-Seeking Wife Beats Husband To Pulp In Lagos (photo) by FireUpNow(m): 8:58am On Jun 02, 2022
The man na goat, how can a woman beat a man to pulp? He must be a sick man
Re: Divorce-Seeking Wife Beats Husband To Pulp In Lagos (photo) by woleabayo(f): 8:59am On Jun 02, 2022
MAY GOD NOT LET US TO BE UNFORTUNATE
Re: Divorce-Seeking Wife Beats Husband To Pulp In Lagos (photo) by Raph82(m): 8:59am On Jun 02, 2022
This is always the result when you marry a daughter from Mike Tyson's loins.
Re: Divorce-Seeking Wife Beats Husband To Pulp In Lagos (photo) by Flaago: 8:59am On Jun 02, 2022
T
Re: Divorce-Seeking Wife Beats Husband To Pulp In Lagos (photo) by Randy100: 9:00am On Jun 02, 2022
Shameless man. If you get whooped by a woman, can you please keep shut. Arthritis and being a sickle cell patient is not an excuse to get whooped by a woman.
Re: Divorce-Seeking Wife Beats Husband To Pulp In Lagos (photo) by ayemorodhammy(m): 9:01am On Jun 02, 2022
If she say she want divorce, give her divorce na

Re: Divorce-Seeking Wife Beats Husband To Pulp In Lagos (photo) by anonymous1759(m): 9:01am On Jun 02, 2022
Islie:

https://punchng.com/divorce-seeking-wife-beats-husband-to-pulp-in-lagos/

When the sweetness of a man enters into a woman head , foolishness is eminent.
Re: Divorce-Seeking Wife Beats Husband To Pulp In Lagos (photo) by Richy4(m): 9:02am On Jun 02, 2022
Both of them were lying..

The man omitted a lot of things that didn’t add up…likewise the woman

The man....who was the lady in his house? Has he moved on while they were separated and was still trying to keep the woman from moving on?...how was he able to put a call through to his father inlaw while pinned by the wife? Why not allow her go?

The woman… Is she supposed to be the one to tell the husband that he has been summoned by the court? If she has to come, is she not supposed to come with her lawyer?...She knows his medical condition, and she claimed to have allowed him to be beating her all these while? She did not fight back?

Anyways,What I like about the story is just the street name.. it sounds so cool
smiley
Re: Divorce-Seeking Wife Beats Husband To Pulp In Lagos (photo) by moyosore32: 9:02am On Jun 02, 2022
Meanwhile bike still carry me pass that love all street ds morning
Re: Divorce-Seeking Wife Beats Husband To Pulp In Lagos (photo) by DSC7: 9:05am On Jun 02, 2022
Jessi04:

Open ur eyes well well if you enter market..

Make you no go carry wetin pass you....

Be financially balanced before you marry....

Make your wife no come dey change am for you anyhow because she get pass you...
Re: Divorce-Seeking Wife Beats Husband To Pulp In Lagos (photo) by Emmatoza: 9:05am On Jun 02, 2022
Re: Divorce-Seeking Wife Beats Husband To Pulp In Lagos (photo) by chuksrandal(m): 9:07am On Jun 02, 2022
Fool..

FERNANDEZISBACK:

I don't make sense to little kids.. grin
Little B... are you only powerful around ladies?
Why not attack that guy who criticized the man up there.. weakling.. grin

Go get yourself busy and stop stalking me.. grin
Re: Divorce-Seeking Wife Beats Husband To Pulp In Lagos (photo) by reidkrugger(m): 9:08am On Jun 02, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
I hope y'all don't judge by the man's story.. grin
She also said the man assaulted/always assault her in the past..if he really did then he deserved this beating... grin

The man should wrap up the whole thing from his sick bed so every one can go their way.. grin
Women should learn to stand up for themself..sortta self defense..don't allow a man turn ya into a punching bag all In the name of marriage..

If he tries to hurt you then make sure he gets admitted to an hospital like this dude up there.. grin

So na time for revenge ba?
Re: Divorce-Seeking Wife Beats Husband To Pulp In Lagos (photo) by Candidlady: 9:09am On Jun 02, 2022
cheesy cheesy
Re: Divorce-Seeking Wife Beats Husband To Pulp In Lagos (photo) by Skillsnigeria: 9:10am On Jun 02, 2022
grin women wrapper
Re: Divorce-Seeking Wife Beats Husband To Pulp In Lagos (photo) by Kablanre(m): 9:11am On Jun 02, 2022
Dis na d low budget amber and Depp case in Nigeria. Everybody dy lie��

https://punchng.com/divorce-seeking-wife-beats-husband-to-pulp-in-lagos/

[/quote]
Re: Divorce-Seeking Wife Beats Husband To Pulp In Lagos (photo) by Pimine: 9:11am On Jun 02, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Sometimes I do pity men folks seriously. Now that the wife dealt with him, people will tagged him a weakling , If he beats the woman back, same people that calls him weakling will crucify him for dealing with a weaker vessel.

The most funny part of it is, nobody will actually say anything about the woman brutality on the man. It's normal for a woman to beat a man, but the gate of hell will be open if a man should lay his hands on a woman.

I kick strongly against a man laying his hands on a woman, same way I kick against a woman laying her hands on a man.
Aswearugaaad

It's a cruel world, innit? grin
Re: Divorce-Seeking Wife Beats Husband To Pulp In Lagos (photo) by HardMirror(m): 9:15am On Jun 02, 2022
Ebubu3:

Trolling cheap ass attention seeker looking to be controversial and have 100 replies.

Cos no way what you said here made sense undecided

Na ASUU strike do u undecided
you must be a psychologist. Her life is so empty all she seeks are mentions on nairaland.
Softmirror sorry I have been unable to reply you, I got banned from politics section since yesterday evening. Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Divorce-Seeking Wife Beats Husband To Pulp In Lagos (photo) by Nobody: 9:16am On Jun 02, 2022
So sad sorry oga it’s why when some wives beat their husband he will now be flexing for a gentle woman meanwhile chopping beating just to stay married please remind people you had a life before them
Re: Divorce-Seeking Wife Beats Husband To Pulp In Lagos (photo) by cocolacec(m): 9:16am On Jun 02, 2022

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Sixteen Year Old Girl Was Raped For Four Years By Married Guardian / 'Disappearance’ Of Michael Adikwu And Kayode Opadokun: Offa Bank Robbers / How Ogun Prophets Killed Woman, Buried Her Body In A Church Altar. Graphic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.