Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,203 members, 7,887,534 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 10:14 AM

Cost Of Building A 5 Bedroom Bungalow In Benin-city. - Properties (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Cost Of Building A 5 Bedroom Bungalow In Benin-city. (158185 Views)

Construction Of A Low Cost Three Bedroom bungalow In Suleja / How Much Will It Cost To Build A 5 Bedroom Bungalow? / Cost Of Building A Four Bedroom Bungalow From Foundation. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of Building A 5 Bedroom Bungalow In Benin-city. by Demainman1: 2:21pm On Feb 04, 2013
This is so classy! Vito, well done. I like your taste.
Re: Cost Of Building A 5 Bedroom Bungalow In Benin-city. by Gobi38: 3:19pm On Feb 04, 2013
@vitodorado - Oga please no forget me o. I am shipping my tiles from Yankee and I want the number for the togoless tiler .My project is in Ugbor GRA Benin. Also I need the contact info where you bought your fittings.You can post the contacts info here or Send me an email via (fosagieATaolDOTcom) at = @, dot = .
Re: Cost Of Building A 5 Bedroom Bungalow In Benin-city. by Demainman1: 1:18am On Feb 06, 2013
@vitodorado, I wonder how much spent so far? Rgds
Re: Cost Of Building A 5 Bedroom Bungalow In Benin-city. by vitodorado: 7:56am On Feb 06, 2013
A little over 10M bro.
Re: Cost Of Building A 5 Bedroom Bungalow In Benin-city. by Demainman1: 11:08am On Feb 06, 2013
Woah! That is impressive considering all the quality work you have done on the house. Does that cost include the land+fencing money? My guess is NO.
Re: Cost Of Building A 5 Bedroom Bungalow In Benin-city. by vitodorado: 8:57am On Feb 07, 2013
your guess is spot on.
Re: Cost Of Building A 5 Bedroom Bungalow In Benin-city. by FLORIDACAR: 11:56am On Feb 07, 2013
@Vitodorado, I watch closely or silently since inception of this tread. You really did a fantastic job not only on your taste but more of human that shows in how u answer every question
People ask you... I pray that God give you long live to enjoy this great house of yours... Amen. Well done sir!
Re: Cost Of Building A 5 Bedroom Bungalow In Benin-city. by Carsonfm: 10:57am On Mar 04, 2013
Vita dorado,please forward the tilers and also the stone works guy no to my mail box mckeas2005@yahoo.com.Thanks
Any update pictures and cost on your project we are gaining a lot
Re: Cost Of Building A 5 Bedroom Bungalow In Benin-city. by annysis: 11:13pm On Mar 16, 2013
Good tiling work there. Vito well done and more grease to ur elbows. Please will like to know how much it cost to plaster the entire house. i.e materials and labour. How much did the tiler charge per square meter? Expecting ur kind reply as usual.
Re: Cost Of Building A 5 Bedroom Bungalow In Benin-city. by vitodorado: 7:08am On Mar 20, 2013
Refer to my previous post on my cost analysis. As for the tiling charge, it's 350 naira for non marble tiles and we agreed 450 for marble tiles. Hope this helps.
Re: Cost Of Building A 5 Bedroom Bungalow In Benin-city. by donpetuchi: 6:22pm On Mar 20, 2013
My dear brother Vito I am finishing off a 2 Bedrooom bungalow and Gatehouse near you at Aruogba and wondered if you could advice me on who to go to for my pillar and window hood designs which is now the next stage. Well done and thank you for sharing your experience.
Re: Cost Of Building A 5 Bedroom Bungalow In Benin-city. by EMuyi1(m): 10:41pm On Mar 23, 2013
Wana buy a genuine plot of land in amagba contact me on 08033241652 or emuyij@gmail.com !!! I am a confirmed son of dat soil.... I can stand till U̶̲̥̅̊ finish your house!!! Just contact me. U̶̲̥̅̊ get genue papers and d location I show you is where you buy!!!! Osamuyi Enoghayin is my name U̶̲̥̅̊ can find out about me from the community or just dail my number on any indigiene's fone you'Sat, Mar 23, 2013 be convinced
Re: Cost Of Building A 5 Bedroom Bungalow In Benin-city. by Nobody: 2:11am On Mar 24, 2013
Re: Cost Of Building A 5 Bedroom Bungalow In Benin-city. by AreaFada2: 10:10pm On Mar 24, 2013
sweetedge: Baba Osamuyi how much you they run your land matters.

Same here, I also want to know how much per plot sir.
Re: Cost Of Building A 5 Bedroom Bungalow In Benin-city. by Greatken007(m): 10:54pm On Mar 26, 2013
is 300k on the high side for blockwork from foundation to lintel(i.e 300k for labour)

()
Re: Cost Of Building A 5 Bedroom Bungalow In Benin-city. by Nobody: 5:44pm On Mar 27, 2013
what is the 300k for, just for labour?
Re: Cost Of Building A 5 Bedroom Bungalow In Benin-city. by FIRIKI(m): 4:34am On Apr 01, 2013
I am very proud of you guys. Great job, you are doing here. May God continue to bless and give you all the wisdom to stay productive. I am blown away by hard working Nigerians. The great vitodorado! you are great indeed. Thanks bro for sharing your experience with us. God bless your kind heart.[i][/i]
Re: Cost Of Building A 5 Bedroom Bungalow In Benin-city. by Nobody: 11:55pm On Apr 06, 2013
Ogbefi Where have you been, i can't find your post anymore.
Re: Cost Of Building A 5 Bedroom Bungalow In Benin-city. by EMuyi1(m): 1:44pm On Apr 09, 2013
Sir, d cost of land depends on d location of your preference, I have four plots in three locations, dat is 100by 200 in one location and 100 by 100 in three locations d cost of one plot (100 by 100) ranges from 700 to 1.5m it depends on d one U̶̲̥̅̊ pick. U̶̲̥̅̊ have my stands and assistance till U̶̲̥̅̊ finish your project. U̶̲̥̅̊ can reach me on 08033241652 or emuyij@gmail.com or come to my house @ 5 Prince Andrew Enoghayin Way off Ugbor Amagba Road, Amagba GRA Benin City. Tnx Sirs
Re: Cost Of Building A 5 Bedroom Bungalow In Benin-city. by EMuyi1(m): 1:52pm On Apr 09, 2013
For the guy dat needs an artist for his window and pillar designs call Kingsley Enoghayin on 08052586891or reach him @ 67, Aerodrome Close off ekewan rd Bc. He is d best and he'll deliver on time. If U̶̲̥̅̊ need a tiller call Kingsley Egbeziegie on 08053148057 or @ no 9 nogheghase street off first east circular rd off sakponba rd bc. For alluminum roofs n windows + PVC and POP ceilings call Joseph Enoghayin on 08034876880 or @ 67, aerodrome Close off Ekewan rd Benin City, all of these people could be reached tru my house or my fone 08033241652. My house is @ 5, prince andrew Enoghayin Way off ugbor amaga road, amagba GRA b/C U̶̲̥̅̊ can tell dem U̶̲̥̅̊ r from me, I bet U̶̲̥̅̊, U̶̲̥̅̊'l get a cheaper bargain den!!!! Just for being Nigerians on NairaLand.... But I'm a web designer + graphics and prints and I cover nigeria. Thanks
Re: Cost Of Building A 5 Bedroom Bungalow In Benin-city. by tmry: 9:50pm On Apr 09, 2013
E Muyi: Wana buy a genuine plot of land in amagba contact me on 08033241652 or emuyij@gmail.com !!! I am a confirmed son of dat soil.... I can stand till U̶̲̥̅̊ finish your house!!! Just contact me. U̶̲̥̅̊ get genue papers and d location I show you is where you buy!!!! Osamuyi Enoghayin is my name U̶̲̥̅̊ can find out about me from the community or just dail my number on any indigiene's fone you'Sat, Mar 23, 2013 be convinced
Baba Osamuyi what is the average price and what other cost are involved?
Re: Cost Of Building A 5 Bedroom Bungalow In Benin-city. by tmry: 9:51pm On Apr 09, 2013
E Muyi: Sir, d cost of land depends on d location of your preference, I have four plots in three locations, dat is 100by 200 in one location and 100 by 100 in three locations d cost of one plot (100 by 100) ranges from 700 to 1.5m it depends on d one U̶̲̥̅̊ pick. U̶̲̥̅̊ have my stands and assistance till U̶̲̥̅̊ finish your project. U̶̲̥̅̊ can reach me on 08033241652 or emuyij@gmail.com or come to my house @ 5 Prince Andrew Enoghayin Way off Ugbor Amagba Road, Amagba GRA Benin City. Tnx Sirs
Baba Osamuyi what is the average price and what other cost are involved?
Re: Cost Of Building A 5 Bedroom Bungalow In Benin-city. by AreaFada2: 4:08pm On Apr 10, 2013
E Muyi: For the guy dat needs an artist for his window and pillar designs call Kingsley Enoghayin on 08052586891or reach him @ 67, Aerodrome Close off ekewan rd Bc. He is d best and he'll deliver on time. If U̶̲̥̅̊ need a tiller call Kingsley Egbeziegie on 08053148057 or @ no 9 nogheghase street off first east circular rd off sakponba rd bc. For alluminum roofs n windows + PVC and POP ceilings call Joseph Enoghayin on 08034876880 or @ 67, aerodrome Close off Ekewan rd Benin City, all of these people could be reached tru my house or my fone 08033241652. My house is @ 5, prince andrew Enoghayin Way off ugbor amaga road, amagba GRA b/C U̶̲̥̅̊ can tell dem U̶̲̥̅̊ r from me, I bet U̶̲̥̅̊, U̶̲̥̅̊'l get a cheaper bargain den!!!! Just for being Nigerians on NairaLand.... But I'm a web designer + graphics and prints and I cover nigeria. Thanks

Do you have any 100 x 100 plots going for around 600,000 in reasonably developed places without dispute in Amagba? I shied away from Amagba last year because a friend is having serious problem there after unknowingly buying a disputed land and building work has been halted for over a year.

Apart from land cost, which other cost go with it? Thanks for the artisans you mentioned above. I needed a window and pillar designer last month. Anyway, I may still need a tiler and pvc person soon.
Re: Cost Of Building A 5 Bedroom Bungalow In Benin-city. by EMuyi1(m): 8:17am On Apr 11, 2013
tmry: Baba Osamuyi what is the average price and what other cost are involved?
sir land is something U̶̲̥̅̊ come see for yourself then U̶̲̥̅̊ pick d one U̶̲̥̅̊ like and d bargain for price begins, the other costs include settlement of youth elders and all dat, but everything amounts to 220,000 per plot payable by installment but I advice U̶̲̥̅̊ to pay it once and I'll lead you to the Chairman, to make all settlements so it would be in one receipt, and dats d center of power in Amagba, nobody disturbs his receipts. Finally if you are to get a plot for 600,000 my guy e go far inside small ooooo!!!. But U̶̲̥̅̊ can alwaiz contact me shall.
Re: Cost Of Building A 5 Bedroom Bungalow In Benin-city. by EMuyi1(m): 8:32am On Apr 11, 2013
Area-Fada:

Do you have any 100 x 100 plots going for around 600,000 in reasonably developed places without dispute in Amagba? I shied away from Amagba last year because a friend is having serious problem there after unknowingly buying a disputed land and building work has been halted for over a year.

Apart from land cost, which other cost go with it? Thanks for the artisans you mentioned above. I needed a window and pillar designer last month. Anyway, I may needed a tiler and pvc person soon.
sir, cost is determined by location and Amagba dosnt av such land issues except neighborin comunities sold a plot within amagba teritory. But if U̶̲̥̅̊ buy a land @ amagba it is urs, so long as its from an indigene.
Re: Cost Of Building A 5 Bedroom Bungalow In Benin-city. by leticia223: 12:21pm On May 03, 2013
Can anyone help me please ? I want to roof a four bedroom bungalow in warri, Delta state . But i have no idea what it cost to buy the wood that will be enough to roof this building to a height of 18feet . I intend to use metro tiles (stone step tiles), and if i can get the total cost of the roofing , it will also be nice . . Here are the dimensions . Thanks in advance for your help .

Roof Pitch - 55°
Purlins - 50mm x 50mm ( Hardwood )@ 900 C/C
Rafters - 50mmx 100mm ( Hardwood ) @ 1200 C/C
Struts - 50mm x 100mm (Hardwood )
Tie beam - 75mm x150 mm ( Hardwood )
Wall Plate - 75mm x 150mm ( Hardwood )
Noggings - 50mm x 50mm ( Hardwood) @ 600 C/C
Re: Cost Of Building A 5 Bedroom Bungalow In Benin-city. by EMuyi1(m): 8:44pm On May 14, 2013
call me urgent 100 by 100 for 700k 08033241652
Re: Cost Of Building A 5 Bedroom Bungalow In Benin-city. by mufutau55(m): 3:08am On May 16, 2013
How much is the cost of digging water borehole in Benin City?
Thank you.

Hajji Mufutau
Re: Cost Of Building A 5 Bedroom Bungalow In Benin-city. by vitodorado: 8:49am On May 19, 2013
Dear NLs, Due to the infiltration of this thread by people who have literally taken over the thread by soliciting for their services, i am discontinuing this thread and would advice the moderator to CLOSE it officially as i have lost the motivation to continue. For all those who have followed and contributed meaningfully and also those who have shared their lovely thoughts about my project, i say a BIG thank you. Much as i never intended doing this, but it has become inevitable to do so and i hope NLs will understand for security reasons. Cheers all.

Moderator please you have my permission to close this thread.
Re: Cost Of Building A 5 Bedroom Bungalow In Benin-city. by fasbio(m): 9:16am On May 22, 2013
@ vitodorado
morning brother i just want to ask you if you dont mind to connect me to the people that do you toilet design and the tiles because i am about to start similar thing as well

have a good day
Re: Cost Of Building A 5 Bedroom Bungalow In Benin-city. by jasminea: 4:01pm On May 23, 2013
segcy.moor:
Pls do send ur brief to, segetony@gmail.com----i will send u functinal designs and quatation
pls can u send me designs and quatation of a storey building of 3bedroom down and 4 bedroom up all en suite? these is my email..jenistel@yahoo.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) / Mansions In Nigeria (pics) - You Can Post More Pictures / Okwudili Umenyiora Owns One Of The Most Luxurious Houses In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.