Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,880 members, 7,973,026 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 06:05 AM

Rapper Ikechukwu’s Wife’s 14-year-old Cousin Allegedly Beaten To Death - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Rapper Ikechukwu’s Wife’s 14-year-old Cousin Allegedly Beaten To Death (458 Views)

Rapper Ikechukwu’s Wife’s 14-year-old Cousin Allegedly Beaten To Death / Teenager Kills His 3-year-old Cousin In Katsina After Her Father Failed to pay / Drama At The Burial Of Lady Allegedly Beaten To Death By Husband. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rapper Ikechukwu’s Wife’s 14-year-old Cousin Allegedly Beaten To Death by Edge247: 1:30pm On Jun 02, 2022
Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9oP-E-xDvB0

Rapper Ikechukwu’s wife’s 14-year-old cousin allegedly be!ten to de@th

Rapper turned actor Ikechukwu Onunaku has lamented the death of his wife’s 14-year-old cousin, Obinna Obiefuleh, who was allegedly beaten to death in Ideato in Imo State.

Ikechukwu cried out in an Instagram post on Thursday where he uploaded a video of the deceased at his wedding.

According to the rapper, the boy, an SS2 student Queen of the Holy Innocent Secondary School Ogwume in Ideato LGA, Imo State, was beaten up, bruised and found dead at 1 am in his boarding house.

The aggrieved actor who demanded justice for his cousin-in-law, described the circumstances surrounding the death as outrageous, adding that there were so many holes in the story.

He wrote: “This is so so sad. This is Obinna, 14 years of age, my inlaw, cousin to my wife. This footage is of him at my wedding. He Was found at 1 am dead in the boarding house of his school. Class – SS2, in senior hostel, Queen of the holy innocent secondary School Ogwume in Ideato lga.

“Beaten up, bruised. So many holes in this story. And frankly, I’m sick of these happenings. Now it has come to my doorstep. I urge every media portal to help bring light to the happenings surrounding this event and every other event concerning these children who we confidently give to schools to look after. This is outrageous.

“No child should have to die, talkless of in this manner where they are supposed to be safe and cared for. I implore all media and bloggers to please help pursue this to the end. MAY HIS SOUL FINALLY REST IN PEACE. MY DEEPEST CONDOLENCES TO THE ENTIRE

https://www.qed.ng/rapper-ikechukwus-wifes-14-year-old-cousin-allegedly-beaten-to-death/

https://www.instagram.com/p/CeTOE3rreyG/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Re: Rapper Ikechukwu’s Wife’s 14-year-old Cousin Allegedly Beaten To Death by Karlovych: 1:32pm On Jun 02, 2022
embarassed Igboland again!!
Re: Rapper Ikechukwu’s Wife’s 14-year-old Cousin Allegedly Beaten To Death by Seniorwriter(m): 1:33pm On Jun 02, 2022
Sad One....Boarding houses becoming a den of cultists.

@Seniorwriter
Re: Rapper Ikechukwu’s Wife’s 14-year-old Cousin Allegedly Beaten To Death by Mayng01(m): 1:57pm On Jun 02, 2022
Hmmm. Things are happening
Re: Rapper Ikechukwu’s Wife’s 14-year-old Cousin Allegedly Beaten To Death by thorpido(m): 2:00pm On Jun 02, 2022
I attended a boarding school.I won't trade the experience for anything.It was both good and bad but it shaped me.

I can't say the same of boarding schools in this generation.
Re: Rapper Ikechukwu’s Wife’s 14-year-old Cousin Allegedly Beaten To Death by Urheadmaster(m): 2:11pm On Jun 02, 2022
That is inhumane against humanity sad

I hope justice is served accordingly even though it isn't going to bring back the dead angry.

(1) (Reply)

Owo Massacre :ESN Ready To Defend Igbo Land Against Fulani Says IPOB / My Mum's car Was Stolen / 1xbet Closed My Account With Funds In It, Should Deposited Amount Be Refunded?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.