Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,789 members, 7,879,438 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 06:23 PM

Titan Trust Bank Completes Takeover Of Union Bank - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Titan Trust Bank Completes Takeover Of Union Bank (39325 Views)

CBN Sacks Boards Of Union Bank, Keystone Bank, Polaris, Titan Trust / Titan Trust Bank Takes Over Union Bank, Nigeria's Second Oldest Bank / Access Bank Completes Acqusition Of Transnational Bank (Kenya) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Titan Trust Bank Completes Takeover Of Union Bank by rhymesnoni(m): 8:13pm On Jun 02, 2022
Hope this would not affect my transaction reversal ooo? Am a zenith Customer who tried to withdraw from Union since last week Saturday, i was debited but the machine dint pay me, i went to my Bank and logged complain dem say they would reverse within 7-21 working days.. i cant forfeit that 20k oo
Re: Titan Trust Bank Completes Takeover Of Union Bank by godofuck231: 8:18pm On Jun 02, 2022
The federal government has compromised this country's foundation, barclays bank nigeria is finally finished ? So is the nigerian economy
Re: Titan Trust Bank Completes Takeover Of Union Bank by Gamesmart: 8:19pm On Jun 02, 2022
Donaluta:

Why are you insulting people anyhow.. is it that you where born by a frustrated person or you just want to show the world that you don't have sense ..

See am... Another insult again ..you are finished Mr man..

True true you be frustrated human being .. you need to heal..

You don't think what they said was stuuupid!

2 Likes

Re: Titan Trust Bank Completes Takeover Of Union Bank by abuhari: 8:20pm On Jun 02, 2022
Rip my former beloved bank
Re: Titan Trust Bank Completes Takeover Of Union Bank by Hollyharjii: 8:35pm On Jun 02, 2022
Hmmm, the first shall be the last vis-a-vis
Re: Titan Trust Bank Completes Takeover Of Union Bank by fuck419: 10:02pm On Jun 02, 2022
Hope you know that if you die now with all you've written down, Hell is sure for you?

When you get to Hell, check if there's tribe segregation there. NONSENSE!

africanpride1:
Greatness runs deep in all Yorubas, it is our Natural. Our younger Generation that were lately deceived to believed in YahooPlus and rituals should know our History of how Awolowo and others became Great by Serving/Developing Yoruba People and Yoruba Land.

I sincerely wish the ediot below me would for once accept Historical Truth, and focus on becoming better than his father, instead of still shamelessly trying to twist History to change Narrative as they usually do. He has never said this kind of stupidly concocted big Lie on this Forum before. What evious sad Souls like you don't know is that a Lie is forver a Lie, and even if you succeeded in deceiving some gullible People with it for a while, Truth would eventually Surface and Disgrace a Lie. Every wise Child acknowledges the mistake of his father and Focus all efforts on not repeating them. History don't Lie, the Historical Books are there for us all Younger Generation to verify.

The Genesis is it all: Before Britain gave us independence, Nigeria was majorly: Northern Region headed by Sadauna, Eastern Region headed by Aziikwe, Western Region headed by The Great Masses-loving Obafemi Awolowo. By 1960 Awolows's Fame has greatly Spread all over Africa, Great Britain and to all the Western World as the first African to do things that only white People thought they should have on their Lands. Azikwe's envy for the famous great Glory that came upon Awolowo as a result of his Achievements and Developments which he Speedily brought upon Yoruba Land as the best genuine Masses-loving Regional Prime Minister (while Azikwe was busy greedily stealing and massively aquiring most juicy Igbo Lands for himself using his Power as the head of the Region) made him to incurably Envy Awolowo till Death. While the greedy Soul called Azikwe was focused on robbing his own Igbo People blind, Awolowo started First ever Absolutely Free Education in Africa (in Yoruba Land), First Radio Station ever in West Africa (in Yoruba Land), first ever Television Station in West Africa (in Yoruba Land), first ever Skyscraper in Africa (Cocoa House still Standing Tall in Ibadan), Textile Company, Ouwa Glass Company where Vehicle Windscreen, home glasswares, etc are being Produced, First ever Tyre Manufacturing Company in West Africa, the very first Car Assemblying Company known then as Leyland now Vokwageen(in Yoruba Land), etc. All these made Kwame Nkruma of Ghana to trace Awolowo to Nigeria and made him his best Friend. He went back to Ghana and started doing every infrastructural Developments that him and Awolowo opened his eyes to.

Till today, Nkwame Nkruma is the best President that Ghana ever had, and Awolowo is the Best Vice President and President Nigeria never had. The Hydro Power and all the basic Amenities he did then are still what they are still using till date. When Azikwe had ganged up with the North to frustrate Awolowo from later becoming President, he passed on his Vision for Atomic Energy Electricity Generation to his Kwame his friend in Ghana. Kwame started it and then the Colonial Masters say African should never be greater than them, they soon use another Ghana's "Azikwe incanate" to kill Kwame Nkwuruma.

Azikwe greened with Cancerous Envy for the great African Sage ever liveth, our beloved Obafemi Awolowo. Even when earlier on Awolowo humbly went to submit to him with an Oath that they Took which bind them together that they should both join forces to become the First Political Leaders of Nigeria, Awolowo submitted that he would be the Vice to Azikwe so that they can both make Nigeria Great, the satanic sad Soul called Azikwe was just feeling too less-intelligent, timid and insecure that he next day went to the Northerner next betray and SUBMIT himself as deputy. What a height of self-destructive Envy! Yes, that was exactly what Azikwe did! He felt like even if he occupied the Nigerian No 1 position which Awolowo vowed to help him to clinch because he New the Danger of Allowing the Southern Enemy to rule, the Whole World would still have praised Awolowo somehow, the Achievements and Greatness that would have happened all over Nigeria then would still have been traced to Awolowo as the Genuine Masses-loving Visionary Leader. At least the Glory would have largely being that of Azikwe as the Number 1 and all Nigerians would have been feeling more Respected than Americans by now. But senseless Cancerous Envy made Azikwe put Nigeria into this bondage till Date.

Re: Titan Trust Bank Completes Takeover Of Union Bank by Cheryphb: 10:03pm On Jun 02, 2022
Any bank that failed to attract the youths will fail totally. The major customers of Wema bank in the past are civil servants, mostly from the southwest, but they come up with Alat App and the youth goy on it, and they are now doing fine. Union Bank failed to adapt.

1 Like

Re: Titan Trust Bank Completes Takeover Of Union Bank by TimmyTen(m): 10:33pm On Jun 02, 2022
How lizard go swallow crocodile??
Re: Titan Trust Bank Completes Takeover Of Union Bank by Sunrise258: 10:50pm On Jun 02, 2022
DrAkpa:
angry

Afonjas and tribalism killed this bank.

Anything afonjas touch, perishes...

First bank next

You're a beautiful animal!
Re: Titan Trust Bank Completes Takeover Of Union Bank by TimmyTen(m): 10:51pm On Jun 02, 2022
themanderon:
That good old horse on their logo that was big, strong, reliable has now passed on. It now rests buried deep in our memories.

The horse was big, strong for nothing
Re: Titan Trust Bank Completes Takeover Of Union Bank by Henz81: 11:24pm On Jun 02, 2022
minks:
It's been a long time coming.

This horse is finally dead.

The lesson in this is that change is the only constant thing in nature and whoever fails to flow with the tide gets swept by it.
The management team of this old bank failed to adjust to the current realities of modern banking and paid dearly for that grave mistake.
What do you expect when a particular tribe dominate in the management and running of the company.
Re: Titan Trust Bank Completes Takeover Of Union Bank by JoNach: 12:40am On Jun 03, 2022
Unclefemolala:

Oga be quiet..Titan Trust bank is owned by TGI group a multinational Investment company whose management is made up of Asians...Titan Trust bank has Tunde Lemo(CBN deputy ) in its board but isn't in anyway owned by a Nigerian...you're a customer care guy so I don't expect much knowledge from you about your firm

See as your confidently spewing rubbish. Na you give me customer service job .who told you I reside in that God forsaken nation? I don't need to prove anything to you tho... nothing is hidden under the sun for long.
Re: Titan Trust Bank Completes Takeover Of Union Bank by goodheart01: 12:54am On Jun 03, 2022
MangekyoAlt:
Fake news

Everything is fake news to u or propaganda. U think this is Russia vs USA matter?? I knew u were not smart enough. Well... Titan Trust acquired Union Bank a long time ago, but it was kept on a low key for reasons best known to them. Instead of u to cast the tentacles of your knowledge wider u keep claiming Russian wannabe; and that’s why u don’t even know what’s happening in your own country. Yet u don’t even know anything on the international scene u claim to be an expert at... Shame!!
Re: Titan Trust Bank Completes Takeover Of Union Bank by Oluwaseunbandur: 2:23am On Jun 03, 2022
ecolime:
Who says small bombom no dey shake?

People like you are driving intelligent folks away from Nairaland. Your comment is moronic.

I swear u no lie, intelligent people are leaving on a daily basis
Re: Titan Trust Bank Completes Takeover Of Union Bank by Unclefemolala(m): 7:19am On Jun 03, 2022
JoNach:

See as your confidently spewing rubbish. Na you give me customer service job .who told you I reside in that God forsaken nation? I don't need to prove anything to you tho... nothing is hidden under the sun for long.

Then be quiet and stop being ignorant when people tell you fact...the info is on the internet to see

Go and tell people Emefiele owns TGI group and owns Union Bank...smh

1 Like

Re: Titan Trust Bank Completes Takeover Of Union Bank by Bluntemperor: 7:22am On Jun 03, 2022
MangekyoAlt:
Fake news

How is it a Fake news? From your shop or which one is original?
One of the major problems of the Social Media is that many would seat at the comfort -corner of their homes and heap up garbage!
Problem with the Union Bank:
It's not new that a 2-years Titan Bank has taken over the Century Old Horse bank and is very unfortunate because the Old Bank chained the � horse down for so long a time!
-Union Bank at that time has the highest Staff,just after the Nigerian Fed Government and Few State governments and this should have made it important for govt to look into the problems they were having but instead,the Govt looked elsewhere!
-Why was so much dissatisfaction in the bank,majoy because of the Top Management were too docile, inflexible and Nigerians mentality of lack of transparency,Poor Remuneration of Staff and the Management was resisting change- afterall how did other Banks- GT and Zenith came and displaced the ' Big, Strong And Reliable Bank' , even the UBA Transformation got UBN shocked!
- Titan Bank should as a matter of urgency- ensured all the Staff that are yet to be settled- get Paid- for Fairness and Equity sake because as at today,Union Bank has the largest Cases all over the Courts in Nigeria,as many have been in Courts over things the then Management should have overlooked, afterall,the Old Management made money for using these Staff at their Youthful Age and then abandoned' the Ship' . Shame! The Old Management were going over Legal Fees and were in protracted Vour Caseswith many lawyers, even outside smiling to the Bank for many issues that they coul have settled in a jiffy! Shame to them, afterall the( old management) do travel abroad and collect estacode and enjoyed their lives!
- Unfortunately,the Nigerian Judicial System is not helping matters on many of the Cases in Nigerian Courts- by over delay,adjunments upon adjunments,as some Cases between Industrial Courts to Appeal Courts are over 10,11- 13 Years etc,so where is the justice then for these workers?
Would the compensation of 12M,N5M,etc to the confused,maligned Workers,etc saved them now,or is it the same now with galloping Inflations?
This is where Nigerian Judiciary should hasten up these Cases,so that Peace' will reign!
Let the Appeal Court President demands-- for Dates of these Cases and published them,for it will shock many Nigerians- afterall justice delayed is Just e denied!
- If Titan Bank wants to have peace and a good name -settle ALL these Cases out of Courts because you are selling SERVICES to the Public and make good use of the BRAND ,like STB/ UBA.
- Failure to do the above and settled the Workers who made the Banks Brand for Century may be like pouring waters into the basket!
Re: Titan Trust Bank Completes Takeover Of Union Bank by Elemosho478: 8:25am On Jun 03, 2022
DoggoneDogg:

I agree.
Igbo run banks are waxing stronger - Fidelity, Access, Uba.

Afonja banks are dying. Union, First bank, GTB, Zenith & co are using oluwole statistics to force their survival. Afonja no sabi business that's why they always hate Chinedu wey open shop 4 area.

Idiot but it was another Afonja that took Union Bank over
Re: Titan Trust Bank Completes Takeover Of Union Bank by DoggoneDogg: 8:30am On Jun 03, 2022
Elemosho478:

Idiot but it was another Afonja that took Union Bank over

It will still crash.
Afonjas are bad at business.
Re: Titan Trust Bank Completes Takeover Of Union Bank by caesymore(m): 8:45am On Jun 03, 2022
gasparpisciotta:
Pharaoh’s dream of lean cows swallowing well fed ones is coming to pass again....in our life time

grin
Re: Titan Trust Bank Completes Takeover Of Union Bank by Elemosho478: 9:00am On Jun 03, 2022
DoggoneDogg:

It will still crash.
Afonjas are bad at business.

Keep deceiving yourself

Who even told you union Bank was an Afonja Bank ?

The former Ceo was Igbo and it was an Afonja man that took it over, it was also an afonja that took over Shoprite but yeah Afonja are bad at business according to your Ipobic brain grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Titan Trust Bank Completes Takeover Of Union Bank by JoNach: 4:38pm On Jun 03, 2022
Unclefemolala:

Then be quiet and stop being ignorant when people tell you fact...the info is on the internet to see

He owns Titan my friend..which fact do you know.. is TGI into banking alone?? Do you know what and how they ventured into banking, why don't they own banks in any country in Asia and Middle East where thier business is most dominant They form prof. fr me lol . Little do you know. Let it end pls.. don't mesaage me again o.. I beg you pls ..
Re: Titan Trust Bank Completes Takeover Of Union Bank by Aidejay(m): 8:42pm On Jun 03, 2022
Gamesmart:

It is pure foolishness to say a bank that has recently moved from a regional bank to being a national bank is "half dead". It just unveils your low IQ.

It is pure foolishness to say a bank that is Top 5 in market valuation, Top 5 in Customer Deposits, Top 5 in Total Assets and Top 5 in Profits After Tax is "half dead". It just unveils your low IQ.

It is pure foolishness to say a bank that is the most valuable, if you want to buy it, in Nigeria is stealing people's money as if that is legal and people lack other options. It just unveils your low IQ.

The stupidity in you tribalistic mooorons' posts, show the development of your brains and why you are unemployable.

Bros, you already diagnosed them. Tribalistic morons. What else is there. They have an ax to grind with the Yoruba race and anything relatively involving a Yoruba person will trigger them good or bad. I just laugh, none of them are worth it.

1 Like

Re: Titan Trust Bank Completes Takeover Of Union Bank by Aidejay(m): 8:58pm On Jun 03, 2022
DoggoneDogg:
It will still crash. Afonjas are bad at business.
it won't crash. They're not destined to fail like you.
Re: Titan Trust Bank Completes Takeover Of Union Bank by Tundex911: 5:30am On Jun 04, 2022
StrongandMighty:
Only remaining China to come take over Nigeria...

I'm telling you my dear brother, na with those politicians cause us all

Peace ✌️
Re: Titan Trust Bank Completes Takeover Of Union Bank by Michael004: 2:58am On Jun 05, 2022
DoggoneDogg:
[/s]

Am I right or wrong?
Ask your father at home

Dummy.
Re: Titan Trust Bank Completes Takeover Of Union Bank by JoNach: 3:27am On Sep 29, 2022
Unclefemolala:

How far, I'm still waiting for your apologies o, or have you not confirmed yet that Emiefele owns Titan bank and the matter is under investigation.?
Re: Titan Trust Bank Completes Takeover Of Union Bank by Unclefemolala(m): 12:20pm On Sep 29, 2022
JoNach:

How far, I'm still waiting for your apologies o, or have you not confirmed yet that Emiefele owns Titan bank and the matter is under investigation.?

Lol , clown pls bring proof that he owns the bank biko
Re: Titan Trust Bank Completes Takeover Of Union Bank by JoNach: 7:27am On Sep 30, 2022
[quote author=Unclefemolala post=117107794]

Lol , clown pls bring proof that he owns the bank

You na clown pro max!! Mr. I too know, no humble yourself make you dey learn, dey form say na you know pass. Na your type dey shout pass for beer palour argument but ..brain na shi shi.. see below and Google for more info.

https://afripost.ng/2022/06/20/probe-emefieles-alleged-ownership-of-titan-trust-bank-huriwa-tells-efcc/amp/
Re: Titan Trust Bank Completes Takeover Of Union Bank by Unclefemolala(m): 7:34am On Sep 30, 2022
[quote author=JoNach post=117130541][/quote

Mr man keep quiet, Show me the CAC status report showing Meffy as the Shareholder or a an investor and not some groundless rumour link
Re: Titan Trust Bank Completes Takeover Of Union Bank by JoNach: 4:32pm On Sep 30, 2022
[quote author=Unclefemolala

Lol u go still ask me to give you meffy phone num las las... crazeman
Re: Titan Trust Bank Completes Takeover Of Union Bank by Unclefemolala(m): 7:29pm On Sep 30, 2022
JoNach:
[quote author=Unclefemolala

Lol u go still ask me to give you meffy phone num las las... crazeman

Send me the status report or a CAC document (if you know what that means) showing him as a Director or Shareholder and not dem say dem say from a website. If not pls NEVER mention me again

I won't respond to you anymore

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Can A Person Living In Nigeria Become Rich? / Nkechinyere Chidi-Ogbolu, 18-Year-Old PhD Student Supported By GTBank (Photos) / A Lady Saved N489,500 In Her Piggy Box (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.