Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,565 members, 7,929,807 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 11:49 PM

Two Suspects Arrested For Illegal Possession Of Firearms In Enugu (photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Suspects Arrested For Illegal Possession Of Firearms In Enugu (photos) (770 Views)

Edo Police Arrest 22-Year-Old Man In Military Wear For Possession Of Firearms / Abba Kyari Team Arrest Smugglers Of Firearms From Libya, Benin & Burkina Faso / Police Arrest 4 For Unlawful Possession Of Firearms In Abia (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two Suspects Arrested For Illegal Possession Of Firearms In Enugu (photos) by DonCrack: 4:20pm On Jun 02, 2022
Two locally made pistols with three live cartridges have been recovered from one Obinna Owoh aged 22 along Abakaliki Road and another Benedict Nwodo aged 29 for illegal possession of a Beretta pistol with one live round of .9mm calibre of ammunition.

Obinna Owoh was arrested by a combined team of Police Operatives drawn from Operation Restore Peace (ORP) and Enugu Metro Area Command on Sunday, May 29 in a commercial bus while Benedict Nwodo was arrested on Saturday, May 28 by police operatives serving in the Nsukka sector of the Command.

Obinna Owoh hails from Ntezi in Ishielu LGA of Ebonyi State, while Benedict Nwodo hails from Ugwuechara in Nsukka.

Comfirming the arrest, spokesperson of the command, ASP Daniel Ndukwe, in a statement on Wednesday, June 1 said the suspects shall be arraigned in court once investigations are concluded.

https://hgsmediaplus.com/2022/06/02/two-suspects-arrested-for-illegal-possession-of-firearms-in-enugu-photos/

Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Two Suspects Arrested For Illegal Possession Of Firearms In Enugu (photos) by FamTomx2(m): 4:23pm On Jun 02, 2022
shocked

The one on the first pic looks so innocent that you will think he could hardly hurt a fly..

Someone's son oh! What a disgrace and reproach to his family, for the one below that one na comfama!! undecided

Throw them in the prison and handle the keys over to me for a proper disposal grin

1 Like

Re: Two Suspects Arrested For Illegal Possession Of Firearms In Enugu (photos) by wis3(m): 4:24pm On Jun 02, 2022
The gun in the second picture looks like something from the 50's.
Re: Two Suspects Arrested For Illegal Possession Of Firearms In Enugu (photos) by Ohizman73(m): 4:26pm On Jun 02, 2022
haba which school the police go self ,dem no fit spell ordinary fire-arm correct grin grin grin
Re: Two Suspects Arrested For Illegal Possession Of Firearms In Enugu (photos) by Urheadmaster(m): 4:26pm On Jun 02, 2022
wis3:
The gun in the second picture looks like something from the 50's.
Don't be surprised a welding man is the one that fabricated the gun for the criminals tongue .
Re: Two Suspects Arrested For Illegal Possession Of Firearms In Enugu (photos) by Kingpin1000: 4:26pm On Jun 02, 2022
Police no fit spell fire arm.
Death to all Nigerian police
Re: Two Suspects Arrested For Illegal Possession Of Firearms In Enugu (photos) by Born2Breed(f): 4:27pm On Jun 02, 2022
When are you arresting the Fulanis?
Re: Two Suspects Arrested For Illegal Possession Of Firearms In Enugu (photos) by wis3(m): 4:29pm On Jun 02, 2022
Urheadmaster:
Don't be surprised a welding man is the one that fabricated the gun for the criminals tongue .
and na this type dey do more damage if fired.
Re: Two Suspects Arrested For Illegal Possession Of Firearms In Enugu (photos) by wis3(m): 4:30pm On Jun 02, 2022
Born2Breed:
When are you arresting the Fulanis?
u report wey dem no arrest?
Re: Two Suspects Arrested For Illegal Possession Of Firearms In Enugu (photos) by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jun 02, 2022
our police no finish secondry school grin
Re: Two Suspects Arrested For Illegal Possession Of Firearms In Enugu (photos) by Ddan127: 4:34pm On Jun 02, 2022
Na police spell firm instead of fire??

Omo ����
Re: Two Suspects Arrested For Illegal Possession Of Firearms In Enugu (photos) by uchaymart(m): 5:49pm On Jun 02, 2022
Don't argue with these policemen when you meet them on the road....you don't have any right whatsoever..the only right you have as a Nigerian, is the right to die when you like...

Btw just make sure you go around with a reasonable amount of cash for instant bailout...

I was arrested some time ago,

Policeman: hey stop there who are you You are under arrest..

Me: officer, what for?

Policeman: for staying outside till this time. Where are you coming from?

Policeman: in fact, you are an armed robber, kidnapper, cultist, ritualist......come down now!!! Corks his riffle shocked shocked

Me: hahaha you are not serious, are you Please don't shoot...

After much deliberation, I was made to sit in their vehicle with my shoes, clothes off. shocked shocked....it dawned on me that these men could shoot me if nothing was done because it was late 11pm..

So luckily, I saw one of them name tag and it was Abubakar ...... I approached him using Hausa and he advised I should just call the inspector incharge of the IS (internal security) for negotiations....

Well, the armed robber, kidnapper, ritualist they called me were withdrawn after I gave them some money.

This country is gone.. pray for Nigeria
Re: Two Suspects Arrested For Illegal Possession Of Firearms In Enugu (photos) by Born2Breed(f): 6:21am On Jun 03, 2022
wis3:
u report wey dem no arrest?

Do you put glue in your mouth?
Re: Two Suspects Arrested For Illegal Possession Of Firearms In Enugu (photos) by wis3(m): 6:51am On Jun 03, 2022
Born2Breed:

Do you put glue in your mouth?
you saw it. You report it.

(1) (Reply)

Anambra: Robbers Kill Undergraduate, Family Blames Strike, FG / Lady Alights From Cab, Jumps Into Lagos Lagoon After Argument With Husband(pics) / Bruno Chigozie's Death- A Tale Of Medical Negligence.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.