Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,230 members, 7,928,756 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2024 at 08:40 PM

Nigerian Lady Alleges Assault At Eko Hotels - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Lady Alleges Assault At Eko Hotels (256 Views)

Lady Alleges That Lagos Pastor Played Christian Sermon Audio While Raping Her / Izzy, Lady Sexually Assaulted, Beaten At Eko Hotels (Photo) / Daughter Accuses Father Of Sexual Assault At NAPTIP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Alleges Assault At Eko Hotels by bobobyte: 7:22pm On Jun 02, 2022
https://youtube.com/shorts/xlzQkIblst4?feature=share
A tweep, Izzy (yourmummyiz), has revealed that she was assaulted in the lobby of Eko Hotels, Lagos, because she asked a stranger not to touch her inappropriately.
Izzy, shared a video of her swollen face on Twitter on Tuesday.

Describing what happened, she said, ”I was waiting for an Uber in the lobby of #ekohotels when a stranger was by, touches my thigh and goes ‘hey wasp’. I’m then enraged telling him that he does not deserve to touch me as we do not know each other. I dismiss him after telling him. He walks back up to me, punches me in the face because of the weight of my accusations and the truth. We scuffle and he leaves! I file a complaint and practically beg for the CCTV footage from the incident! All in all, this world is sh*t."
Credit: @MobilePunch

Re: Nigerian Lady Alleges Assault At Eko Hotels by anonymuz(m): 7:54am On Jun 03, 2022
He's a monster.

(1) (Reply)

NDLEA Seizes About 2,460kg Of Illegal Drugs In Ogun State / According To Governor Fintri, Boko Haram Intends To Establish Cells In Adamawa. / Kidnappers Of Ondo Burial Guests Demand ₦90 Million Ransom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.