Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,811 members, 7,889,650 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 05:24 PM

4 Ways To Take Advantage Of The ASUU Strike - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 4 Ways To Take Advantage Of The ASUU Strike (426 Views)

Goodnews: This Is When The ASUU Strike Will Be Called Off / ASUU Strike: What Is The Resolution Of The ASUU Chapter In Your School? / 7 Things Students Can Do During The ASUU Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

4 Ways To Take Advantage Of The ASUU Strike by CatherineBenard(f): 10:09pm On Jun 02, 2022
There are many side hustles to make money from home while awaiting ASUU and FG to call off the strike. These side hustles include

No. 1: Selling a Digital Product
Your knowledge and experience could be packaged into digital information products. For example ebooks, a video course, short information guides etc

No. 2: Freelancing
You can create informative content for a business, whether it be articles, blog posts, or creative writing. You can leverage from freelancing platforms like Fiverr, Upwork etc

No. 3: Online Coaching or Consultancy
Find a profitable niche like business (finance and investment), relationship, relocation, health and become an expert in it and teach people Basically you can coach people on how to lose weight, make money legitimately online, offer educational tips and any other valuable topic of interest

No. 4: Affiliate Marketing
If you don’t have money to start a business. Affiliate Marketing is a business you can easily leverage from, here you sell helpful products of a company in return for a commission.

If any of these businesses interests you, am just a DM away �� 09049261701
Re: 4 Ways To Take Advantage Of The ASUU Strike by Nobody: 10:57am On Jun 09, 2022
I had to use this thread to reach you

Decembe i am reading your diary seeing everything yoy had to go through. I want to know how you did jupeb.

Does it require entrance examinations?

Which school did u do jupeb?

Ill appreciate your urgent reply.
Re: 4 Ways To Take Advantage Of The ASUU Strike by CatherineBenard(f): 12:26pm On Jun 09, 2022
I didn't do jupeb, however I think you can make inquiries from those who register prospective students for Jamb.
Re: 4 Ways To Take Advantage Of The ASUU Strike by Decembe(f): 6:44pm On Jun 09, 2022
formerUKSF:
I had to use this thread to reach you

Decembe i am reading your diary seeing everything yoy had to go through. I want to know how you did jupeb.

Does it require entrance examinations?

Which school did u do jupeb?

Ill appreciate your urgent reply.
Former UKSF
It does not require entrance examination.

I'm doing in one center like that.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Free Udemy Courses In 2022 / Admission Into Police Academy Is On. / How To Train Your Employees In Cyber Security.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.