Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,807 members, 7,930,757 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 07:45 AM

Family Guy Or Simpsons - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Family Guy Or Simpsons (379 Views)

Who Is Your Favorite Character In Family Guy? / Where Can I Download Family Guy, Simpsons From Season 1, And Other Comedy Carto / Family Guy New Episodes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Family Guy Or Simpsons by wis3(m): 10:33pm On Jun 02, 2022
What's your preference?
Re: Family Guy Or Simpsons by Vulcanheph(m): 10:36pm On Jun 02, 2022
Definitely Family guy... Stewie Griffin is the bomb, the character is the lifeblood of the series.

The Simpsons lack creativity.
Re: Family Guy Or Simpsons by wis3(m): 10:47pm On Jun 02, 2022
Vulcanheph:
Definitely Family guy... Stewie Griffin is the bomb, the character is the lifeblood of the series.

The Simpsons lack creativity.
Peter Griffin for me anyway. Dude is always savage without even trying. I think the Simpsons have snuck around for too long
Re: Family Guy Or Simpsons by thelegend1(m): 11:07pm On Jun 02, 2022
Why do you want to make life difficult? Abeg they both have unique entertainment qualities that makes it hard to choose.

It's like going to a restaurant and they ask you Beef or Goat meat, or both?
Re: Family Guy Or Simpsons by BrianGriffin: 12:06am On Jun 03, 2022
Haha.. Family Guy ofcourse and mad love to Stewie. The major draw to family guy. I did choose American Dad tho.
Re: Family Guy Or Simpsons by Vulcanheph(m): 8:04am On Jun 04, 2022
wis3:
Peter Griffin for me anyway. Dude is always savage without even trying. I think the Simpsons have snuck around for too long
Do you know that Peter, Brian, Stewie and Quagmire are all voiced by the same person.

(1) (Reply)

Meet All The 2022 Bbnaija Season 7 Housemates / Fghkr6kftgjdrgrhj / Top 10 Nollywood Movies Not On Netflix And Prime

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.