Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,783 members, 7,969,317 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 04:16 AM

Struggling To Sell Your Product As An Entrepreneur? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Struggling To Sell Your Product As An Entrepreneur? (174 Views)

How To Find Hot Selling Product As A Mini Importer. The Untold Secret. / Sell 1 Product As An Amateur Salesman And Earn #15,000 In Commission / How To Make People Buy Your Product As An Affiliate Marketer In Less Than 5 Minu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Struggling To Sell Your Product As An Entrepreneur? by Zacykus(m): 12:15am On Jun 03, 2022
Dear business owner!

One of the most problems business owners have is getting customers to patronise their business.

Are you a business owner, you have a product to sell to a living but no sales is coming?

I've been there and I know how frustrating that can be selling online.

My name is Chidera Franklin, a digital marketer that is into sales and marketing.

I'm holding a free WhatsApp training for business owners to teach them how to grow their list on WhatsApp and close more sales.

If you're having issue of creating awareness for your business, then this training is for you.

Click on the link below to join �

https:///3qbwqh

You can use the number below to reach via WhatsApp �

Learn how to generate more sales for your business on WhatsApp!

(1) (Reply)

Howo Tipper Available For Daily Hire / Diesel Engine Parts Manufacturer Needs Distributors In Nigeria / Take This Serious

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.