Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,338 members, 7,971,197 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 04:02 AM

Do You Want To Sell Your Business? Do You Need Money Urgently? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do You Want To Sell Your Business? Do You Need Money Urgently? (839 Views)

Online Business: Do People Really Sell Online In Nigeria? / You Do Not Need Money To Start A Successful Business / What Business Do You Run? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Want To Sell Your Business? Do You Need Money Urgently? by naijacutee(f): 8:48am On Aug 10, 2007
Hi people,

I believe that there are people on this forum who own businesses and have, at one time or the other, considered selling them for immediate cash. If you do fall into this category, please use this thread to explain what your business is about and how much you are looking to sell it for.

You never know who might be interested.
Re: Do You Want To Sell Your Business? Do You Need Money Urgently? by wase932: 2:32pm On Aug 11, 2007
well, i have a networkmarketing site for sale in case u are interested
wase932@yahoo.com
+2348077363434

Re: Do You Want To Sell Your Business? Do You Need Money Urgently? by Rlst84sale(m): 2:05am On Aug 12, 2007
naijacutee

Be careful don't get gyped. Get porperly informed before you dable into business in Naija. By the way how did u do in your exams?. Good luck with your business endeavor.
Re: Do You Want To Sell Your Business? Do You Need Money Urgently? by naijacutee(f): 2:14am On Aug 15, 2007
Thanks for that o. You know, when making this thread, I didn't even think once about the possiblity of 419.
Re: Do You Want To Sell Your Business? Do You Need Money Urgently? by wase932: 2:24am On Aug 15, 2007
well, for any kind of software applications u may need.
u can check me out,
Re: Do You Want To Sell Your Business? Do You Need Money Urgently? by Emmyz: 11:34pm On Aug 16, 2007
@Naijacutee
i think you might be interested in some hot business ideas that i have in mind. i can give it out for free, but not on this trend. Perhaps you should mail jaittojeffrey@gmail.com, if you are interested in getting in touch for the details.
Cheers

(1) (Reply)

Compaq Laptop 4 Sale / 8 Secrets To Successful Living / Buy Anything Online And Transfer Up To $1000 To The Us And Uk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.