Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,120 members, 7,887,244 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:51 AM

Strategy Of Un And Her Daughter And Sister Bodies For Africa - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Strategy Of Un And Her Daughter And Sister Bodies For Africa (615 Views)

How Nigeria And South Africa Traded Dead Bodies For Seized Money / Liberia's Ebola Bodies Abandoned On Streets / China Is Better For Africa Than The West (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Strategy Of Un And Her Daughter And Sister Bodies For Africa by cdoffx(m): 8:06pm On Jul 18, 2011
Let me begin by making it emphatic that this is totally my own point of view and i'm not influencing anybody to follow suite,but critical thinking is enough to judge.
UN,USAID,UNIDO,IMF,WORLD BANK and as many likes of them sees Africa giant of the world even though she does not realise it herself, they see Africa as the wealth of the world though she is too confused to see this. But the moment she knows all these there is tendency she wants to take her rightful place yet she will displace then so she has to be kept down but at the same time she must not die else their hope too gone so they pretend to help her,they feed her with little out of what they rip from her in term of so called investments such that she does not die yet she does not get enough to be strong to rise.
What a pity! But how have they been so successful? Her children are so blindfolded to know what power they would have if she rise so they are contended with the peanut given to them by those who would not want our mother Africa to rise.
But what i know is this shall not last forever

(1) (Reply)

Lybian Ambassador To Zimbabwe Expelled For Backing Lybian Rebels / Libya Finds Mass Grave From 1996 Massacre / Mugabe’s Plan To Move Zimbabwe’s Capital To Own Hometown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.