Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,201 members, 7,873,891 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:43 PM

My Government Will Rehabilitate Displaced Bakassi People, Tinubu Vows - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Government Will Rehabilitate Displaced Bakassi People, Tinubu Vows (196 Views)

Don’t Worry About ‘japa’, Nigeria Will Train More People — Tinubu / Tinubu: My Government Will Rehabilitate Displaced Bakassi People / Tinubu Vows Not To Step Down For Anyone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Government Will Rehabilitate Displaced Bakassi People, Tinubu Vows by Uphorialmusic(m): 8:45am On Jun 03, 2022
Presidential aspirant, Bola Ahmed Tinubu, has promised to rehabilitate the displaced people of Bakassi if elected president.
He made the promise on Wednesday in Calabar when he came to consult delegates ahead of the party’s forthcoming presidential primary of the All Progressives Congress.
Tinubu said,”We will create jobs, we will rehabilitate those displaced in Bakassi,” adding that he will make Calabar port functional.
Tinubu, who came with an entourage including the Governor of Kano state, Abdullahi Ganduje, told the delegates to vote for success and progress and that they should ask about his achievements in Lagos.
“I can turn Nigeria around. We will bring back Nigeria’s prosperity. We will create commodity markets. Economic prosperity will be there for you and your children,” he said, adding that he will replicate his achievements in Lagos nationwide if elected president in 2023.
Former governor of Borno, Hashim Shettima, said equity, justice and fairness demand that power must go to the south, and that Tinubu deserves the job because he has made a huge sacrifice to sustain democracy.
Ganduje also supported zoning the presidency to the South, saying Kano would swing votes in favour of Tinubu.

Source: http://uphorial.com/post/my-government-will-rehabilitate-displaced-bakassi-people-tinubu-vows#

Re: My Government Will Rehabilitate Displaced Bakassi People, Tinubu Vows by TallerKola: 8:49am On Jun 03, 2022
Jagaban makers of men ,Jah continue to bless you. No matter how much the weapon your enemies fashion against you, you'll eventually win over them. This mandate is yours and kadara will come to pass
Re: My Government Will Rehabilitate Displaced Bakassi People, Tinubu Vows by iCauseTrouble: 8:49am On Jun 03, 2022
Peter Obi won my loyalty the day he said ,AM NOT PROMISING TO FIX ELECTRICITY IN 6months but at least we can increase what we generate,that’s some level of sincerity not those telling us that they will fix power and crush boko haram in 6 months

2 Likes

Re: My Government Will Rehabilitate Displaced Bakassi People, Tinubu Vows by Naijanascam: 9:26am On Jun 03, 2022
TallerKola:
Jagaban makers of men ,Jah continue to bless you. No matter how much the weapon your enemies fashion against you, you'll eventually win over them. This mandate is yours and kadara will come to pass

Are you from which town and state in the west?....
Re: My Government Will Rehabilitate Displaced Bakassi People, Tinubu Vows by Olaoluwa122: 10:54am On Jun 03, 2022
You can never be Nigerian president lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: My Government Will Rehabilitate Displaced Bakassi People, Tinubu Vows by Proudlyomonna: 10:56am On Jun 03, 2022
Na lie oo � make una no belief am na lie him dey lie grin
Re: My Government Will Rehabilitate Displaced Bakassi People, Tinubu Vows by velocity25(m): 11:08am On Jun 03, 2022
I think his brothers who are in Benin, need it most grin grin
Re: My Government Will Rehabilitate Displaced Bakassi People, Tinubu Vows by Vulturereloaded: 11:25am On Jun 03, 2022
Lol. You did not suggest that to Buhari?
Re: My Government Will Rehabilitate Displaced Bakassi People, Tinubu Vows by stainedanisus1: 1:01pm On Jun 03, 2022
Jagaban, the slayer of mpukumiri addicts ,Jah continue to bless you. No matter how much the weapon your enemies fashion against you, you'll eventually win over them. You got our support come rain come sunshine
Re: My Government Will Rehabilitate Displaced Bakassi People, Tinubu Vows by cuddlyaplasta4: 1:11pm On Jun 03, 2022
Asiwaju , God bless you. No matter how bitter the enemies are, you will eventually triumph over them even if they reach a million soul. This mandate is yours and kadara will come to pass
Re: My Government Will Rehabilitate Displaced Bakassi People, Tinubu Vows by bicoloratrite9: 1:18pm On Jun 03, 2022
Asiwaju Tinubu , Jah bless the leader. You got our support come rain come sunshine

(1) (Reply)

Why Do People Elect Bad Leaders? / Nigeria Is Slowly Drifting Into An Islamic State Where Obi Is The Only Hope / Step Down For Orji Uzor Kalu, Pastor Ukpai Kalu Tell Contenders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.