Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,920 members, 7,872,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:40 AM

What Will Tinubu Do If The Ticket Is Not Given To Him - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Will Tinubu Do If The Ticket Is Not Given To Him (668 Views)

Adamu Garba Warns Tinubu: Do Not Send Military Intervention To Niger Republic / You Won The Ticket, But Lost The Election, What Have You Achieved? - Wike / It Will Be Disastrous, If PDP Fails To Give Me The Ticket~ Alhaji Atiku Abubakar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will Tinubu Do If The Ticket Is Not Given To Him by rightdata: 10:17am On Jun 03, 2022
What if Tinubu loses the ticket. Will he fight APC.
Re: What Will Tinubu Do If The Ticket Is Not Given To Him by OBALOLA55(m): 10:20am On Jun 03, 2022
NOTHING

NA LOUD MOUTH DEM GET

9 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What Will Tinubu Do If The Ticket Is Not Given To Him by Malory: 10:20am On Jun 03, 2022
Commit suicide

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Will Tinubu Do If The Ticket Is Not Given To Him by Proudlyomonna: 10:23am On Jun 03, 2022
He will decamp and that will be the end of his Presidential ambition undecided
He has a good factor of being able to bring opposing forces together,he can choose to play that advantage,and push for the Presidency to come down South,but ofcus if it's not going to be SE first,then any other arrangements is not Just.
I don't see Apc winning this time.
Re: What Will Tinubu Do If The Ticket Is Not Given To Him by Upworkwriter007(f): 10:26am On Jun 03, 2022
Most pple above and below me are just being emotional with the truth.
Whatever he does, APC will lose the election. He's the political brainbox of that party. Osinbajo cannot defeat Atiku in the North. He doesn't have the political alliance to make that happen. BTW, Tinubu has shown that he's ready to destroy it all if he doesn't get the ticket. I think Atiku should get set, and be ready to make concessions to absorb Tinubu boys. It'll be a mega victory for PDP. Peter Obi's labor party can also benefit. It's a major realliance we're seeing happening in the political space. 2023 will be mega. Whatever happens, i just hope Nigerians benefit most from it.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Will Tinubu Do If The Ticket Is Not Given To Him by ojun50(m): 10:26am On Jun 03, 2022
He wil support peter obi

1 Like

Re: What Will Tinubu Do If The Ticket Is Not Given To Him by Upworkwriter007(f): 10:27am On Jun 03, 2022
Proudlyomonna:
He has a good factor of being able to bring opposing forces together,he can choose to play that advantage,and push for the Presidency to come down South,but ofcus if it's not going to be SE first,then any other arrangements is not Just.
APC and PDP won't give their ticket to SE. I think we all know that already.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Will Tinubu Do If The Ticket Is Not Given To Him by PrinceOfLagos: 10:27am On Jun 03, 2022
He can't do nothing than writing long list of audio people he helped to be president and ministers grin
Re: What Will Tinubu Do If The Ticket Is Not Given To Him by Upworkwriter007(f): 10:27am On Jun 03, 2022
ojun50:
He wil support peter obi
That'll be mega. Aswear.

1 Like

Re: What Will Tinubu Do If The Ticket Is Not Given To Him by onatisi(m): 10:29am On Jun 03, 2022
nothing will happen , nigeria is far bigger than any single individual . the worst he can do will be to leave apc for another party and he will los woefully and may even lose his base in lagos

rightdata:
Re: What Will Tinubu Do If The Ticket Is Not Given To Him by Upworkwriter007(f): 10:31am On Jun 03, 2022
onatisi:
nothing will happen , nigeria is far bigger than any single individual . the worst he can do will be to leave apc for another party and he will los woefully and may even lose his base in lagos

lol
Re: What Will Tinubu Do If The Ticket Is Not Given To Him by Proudlyomonna: 10:36am On Jun 03, 2022
Upworkwriter007:
APC and PDP won't give their ticket to SE. I think we all know that already.

Must the presidency come from Apc and pdp?
All that's needed is a better understanding amongst this greedy Southern politiftians, without them playing games amongst themselves.
The MB I perceive will not really want to have another Apc disaster with how much this one hit them hard.
SE P
MB VP
NE Sp
SW Rep
Is a good one,then after 8 years will hold on to power and do
SW P
NC P
SS SP
SE rep for another 8 years, nothing will happen they will only shout, forget that mumu woman wrapper Jonathan wey just go loose guard.
Imagine they have the yardstick to think of doing 16years knowing fully well that they need the country more than anyone else,just because the fòolish Southerners can't think beyond their nose undecided
Re: What Will Tinubu Do If The Ticket Is Not Given To Him by Bravetunde: 10:39am On Jun 03, 2022
Upworkwriter007:
Whatever he does, APC will lose the election. He's the political brainbox of that party. Osinbajo cannot defeat Atiku in the North. He doesn't have the political alliance to make that happen. BTW, Tinubu has shown that he's ready to destroy it all if he doesn't get the ticket. I think Atiku should get set, and be ready to make concessions to absorb Tinubu boys. It'll be a mega victory for PDP. Peter Obi's labor party can also benefit. It's a major realliance we're seeing happening in the political space. 2023 will be mega. Whatever happens, i just hope Nigerians benefit most from it.
Afonjass and noises.
Everyone know you guys are cowords.
Theivenubu will never be president,already he is almost 200years old.
Same with osunvabande.
Do your worstt.
Fightt derty.
Dss will be glad to serve you people breakfast.
I repeatt,do your worstt.
Cowords
Re: What Will Tinubu Do If The Ticket Is Not Given To Him by Donshegxy10(m): 10:44am On Jun 03, 2022
The success or failure of APC lies in the hand of TINUBU and buhari knows that as well, that's why they keep shifting the primaries.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Will Tinubu Do If The Ticket Is Not Given To Him by VirileNelly2420: 10:49am On Jun 03, 2022
Anything he likes! Nigeria doesn't belong to him. Maybe Lagos does..

1 Like

Re: What Will Tinubu Do If The Ticket Is Not Given To Him by bahaushe1: 10:50am On Jun 03, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

He doesn't have the luxury of time at his disposal. Once INEC close accepting names of candidates that will be it.

He can however support another party to ensure failure of APC candidate.

1 Like

Re: What Will Tinubu Do If The Ticket Is Not Given To Him by bahaushe1: 10:52am On Jun 03, 2022
ojun50:
He wil support peter obi

Very unlikely. He will most likely go with Atiku.

1 Like

Re: What Will Tinubu Do If The Ticket Is Not Given To Him by Sparrk007(m): 10:52am On Jun 03, 2022
Expect ODUDUWA republic
Re: What Will Tinubu Do If The Ticket Is Not Given To Him by Proudlyomonna: 10:54am On Jun 03, 2022
bahaushe1:

He doesn't have the luxury of time at his disposal. Once INEC close accepting names of candidates that will be it.

He can however support another party to ensure failure of APC candidate.

If he does that then He automatically earns my respect
We were complaining under pdthief,but apcheat has shown us the true definition of suffering undecided
If they get it again just imagine how life will be in Nigeria shocked shocked
Gas is now 700 per kg Apc na party from hell fire asweargad grin

2 Likes

Re: What Will Tinubu Do If The Ticket Is Not Given To Him by Indispensable85(m): 10:55am On Jun 03, 2022
Upworkwriter007:

You get brain. It's hard to see brains like this here. Nairaland is populated by brainless clowns.

1 Like

Re: What Will Tinubu Do If The Ticket Is Not Given To Him by advanceDNA: 11:01am On Jun 03, 2022
rightdata:

Tinubu is always playing multiple angles..

Someone that backed his usual APC candidate and also bankrolled jimi Agbaje to run under PDP in lagos guber elections...the bastárd is a master chess player...but God will not gree for him to turn nigeria to his property
Re: What Will Tinubu Do If The Ticket Is Not Given To Him by LivingSage: 11:05am On Jun 03, 2022
He might just let go this time around though should the ticket fell in the hands of Oshinbajo.

He won't just be active again
Upworkwriter007:
Re: What Will Tinubu Do If The Ticket Is Not Given To Him by MrUchenna1(m): 11:09am On Jun 03, 2022
High blood pressure is a major health crisis LIKELY to surface after the primaries election of APC.

(1) (Reply)

Bend Down And Select Deisgn Fliers For Peter Obi Campaign / Why Are Tinubu Dogs Not Attacking Lawan? / FLASHBACK: ‘where Are The Cows? Is Evans A Herdsman?’ — Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.