Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,275 members, 7,881,035 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:17 AM

7 Horror Mistakes Business Owners Do - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 7 Horror Mistakes Business Owners Do (114 Views)

100 Plus Marketing And Sales Terms Every Business Owners Should Know / Advertising Tools And Resources For Business Owners / 7 Mistakes People Make When Apologizing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

7 Horror Mistakes Business Owners Do by benefit007(m): 10:46am On Jun 03, 2022
If you have a business you are running both physical and online business you'll likely fail if you don't know this mistakes.

I remembered when I was selling shirts, feeling from one street to another shouting to get people to buy. That hustle was making my skin to get wrinkled even when I am 22 year. I was looking like an old man.

I stopped the business and I was introduced into a business online that I'll sell other people's product and get commission. I don't know where to get customers from untill my friend helped me to run an ad on Facebook.

And I made few sales. But I know people who are doing the same business as mine and are making millions. Meh. I was not making enough sales.

I realized that I was lacking something crucial. Which is how to write and make people to buy without delay. The skill is called copywriting. Of you are a business owner. Both online and physical business.

You need copywriting in you business, that one skill change my business story up till now.

Just learn how to craft copies that make your customers take action, that's all and your business will experience sale skyrocket .

You can join THE BENEFIT copywriter as they will be have a FREE copywriting class for 2 days.

Why still staying back? Join here: https:///message/J3WLYY7LIDNID1

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija Reunioun: Sammie Angry At Angel, Maria Unapologetic, Micheal Debunks... / Three Days After Owo Massacre, Gunmen Kill Four In Ondo / Nigeria Would Benefit $18.5 Billion In Pledges From Governments And Businesses T

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.