Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,957 members, 7,873,079 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:47 AM

Suspected Herdsmen Attack Pastor Uche Okoro, Kidnap Couple In Abia (Graphic) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Suspected Herdsmen Attack Pastor Uche Okoro, Kidnap Couple In Abia (Graphic) (40414 Views)

Man Kills His Girlfriend, Removes Her Body Parts For Ritual In Abia (Graphic) / Sampson Nwokocha "Grave" Armed Robber Killed In Abia (Graphic Photos) / Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Couple, Leave Their Kids In The Car In Enugu - Man Claims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suspected Herdsmen Attack Pastor Uche Okoro, Kidnap Couple In Abia (Graphic) by KillerCrocodile: 4:31pm On Jun 03, 2022
MrCover:

See More Bad News Via www.. Com

I rebuke you....

Blood of Jesus...... cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Suspected Herdsmen Attack Pastor Uche Okoro, Kidnap Couple In Abia (Graphic) by sammysneh(m): 4:31pm On Jun 03, 2022
This is getting serious by the day

1 Like

Re: Suspected Herdsmen Attack Pastor Uche Okoro, Kidnap Couple In Abia (Graphic) by Ezedon(m): 4:31pm On Jun 03, 2022
Fulani Herdsmen

1 Like

Re: Suspected Herdsmen Attack Pastor Uche Okoro, Kidnap Couple In Abia (Graphic) by od501: 4:31pm On Jun 03, 2022
shigishege:
Where are the ESN. What's thier job.

You are mad! Shey you are paying tax to ESN?! Where were you when there hunting them like bush meat?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suspected Herdsmen Attack Pastor Uche Okoro, Kidnap Couple In Abia (Graphic) by hammer567: 4:31pm On Jun 03, 2022
Adadike ekwensu, call your husbands to order.

2 Likes

Re: Suspected Herdsmen Attack Pastor Uche Okoro, Kidnap Couple In Abia (Graphic) by sholikay(m): 4:32pm On Jun 03, 2022
God..I just hope it's not pastor uche okoro of NSPPD?.. Streams of joy with pastor Jerry Eze.. embarassed

Edited..
Seems he is not the one,or I didn't get his name well...
Re: Suspected Herdsmen Attack Pastor Uche Okoro, Kidnap Couple In Abia (Graphic) by Akfrenzy(m): 4:33pm On Jun 03, 2022
shigishege:

They’re in ur mothers smelly p*zzy

3 Likes

Re: Suspected Herdsmen Attack Pastor Uche Okoro, Kidnap Couple In Abia (Graphic) by od501: 4:33pm On Jun 03, 2022
Psychokinetic:

They’re spread too thin fighting the Fulani police and army. They don’t have superpowers!

They are out numbered. They can't fight in different fronts at same time.

4 Likes

Re: Suspected Herdsmen Attack Pastor Uche Okoro, Kidnap Couple In Abia (Graphic) by africandollar: 4:33pm On Jun 03, 2022
What is going on in Igboland? angry
Re: Suspected Herdsmen Attack Pastor Uche Okoro, Kidnap Couple In Abia (Graphic) by megamank(m): 4:33pm On Jun 03, 2022
DoggoneDogg:
Tinubu has decided to unleash his killer thugs on us because APC rejected him

An you think Atiku your paymaster will call his Fulani brothers to order? The circle will continue in as much as a Fulani man sits up there... They know how to take care of their own
Re: Suspected Herdsmen Attack Pastor Uche Okoro, Kidnap Couple In Abia (Graphic) by Sijo01(f): 4:35pm On Jun 03, 2022
A land full with milk and honey but too unfortunate to be governed by evil men

2 Likes

Re: Suspected Herdsmen Attack Pastor Uche Okoro, Kidnap Couple In Abia (Graphic) by ThePlugg(m): 4:35pm On Jun 03, 2022
Aboki Dem don de cross boundaries oo

3 Likes

Re: Suspected Herdsmen Attack Pastor Uche Okoro, Kidnap Couple In Abia (Graphic) by dreu2fine(m): 4:35pm On Jun 03, 2022
Nukilia:
Time for all Eastern men to arm themselves and protect their families from the invaders. It takes a good man with a GUN to stop a bad man with a gun.
Baseless comment
Are you not Shame of yourself
Can you compare esn,ipob to ametoku.
Make una wack up deal with the situation not your fellow igbos,killing them n making them sit at home
Re: Suspected Herdsmen Attack Pastor Uche Okoro, Kidnap Couple In Abia (Graphic) by od501: 4:36pm On Jun 03, 2022
Psychokinetic:

They’re spread too thin fighting the Fulani police and army. They don’t have superpowers!

They are out numbered. They can't fight in different fronts at same time .

1 Like

Re: Suspected Herdsmen Attack Pastor Uche Okoro, Kidnap Couple In Abia (Graphic) by TOPCRUISE(m): 4:36pm On Jun 03, 2022
Since democratic rulership of 2000s till present day, all our Governors have been saying is give us time to deal with insecurity.
What time is now remaining?
All they are thinking now is how to win election and not how to deal with insecurity.

2 Likes

Re: Suspected Herdsmen Attack Pastor Uche Okoro, Kidnap Couple In Abia (Graphic) by Malory: 4:37pm On Jun 03, 2022
Zonefree:

We keep saying this here everyday.

Igbos are not barbarians that will cut off people's head.
You see. I've been saying it here that the center knows about what is happening in the east

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suspected Herdsmen Attack Pastor Uche Okoro, Kidnap Couple In Abia (Graphic) by okuta007: 4:37pm On Jun 03, 2022
Rastaramsey:
Mhen when will Buhari and his people stop this horrific shit shocked
I don't know why bloggers are still calling those Niggars herdsmen sad sad

Herdsmen work nah to rear cattle...

And Atiku is warming up to KU (kill) NIgeria finaly from where Buhari stopped angry angry angry

After all Fulani did under Buhari, another Fulani is about to win again and continue the carnage

Common sense is indeed not common - because of $$$$ - greed and VP consideration, Southern leaders of PDP sold out to the North

By the time the Jihad will be completed - there will be no more churches anywhere in Nigeria

Brace of for name changes like "SULTAN of LAGOS" - Emir of Benin - WAZIRI of Onitsha

That was how EMIR of ILORIN started after the conquest of Afonja by Alimi

Una eyes go sooon clear - ona go remember say WIKE warned that you all will regret it -make ona vote Atiku ona hear angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Suspected Herdsmen Attack Pastor Uche Okoro, Kidnap Couple In Abia (Graphic) by tonididdy(m): 4:38pm On Jun 03, 2022
This is why they want to retain government so hard!

1 Like

Re: Suspected Herdsmen Attack Pastor Uche Okoro, Kidnap Couple In Abia (Graphic) by Proudlyomonna: 4:38pm On Jun 03, 2022
It's a shame how the security of this has been reduced to zero under the command of a supposed General as President undecided

1 Like

Re: Suspected Herdsmen Attack Pastor Uche Okoro, Kidnap Couple In Abia (Graphic) by saintade01(m): 4:39pm On Jun 03, 2022
It's a lie this one will not fly.
Herdsmen abi UGM/ESN/IPOB

Abegiiiii

1 Like

Re: Suspected Herdsmen Attack Pastor Uche Okoro, Kidnap Couple In Abia (Graphic) by UrPapa: 4:39pm On Jun 03, 2022
What has been the work of the ESN and UGM all these while?
Just to enforce sit at home?
Re: Suspected Herdsmen Attack Pastor Uche Okoro, Kidnap Couple In Abia (Graphic) by Osobi32(m): 4:39pm On Jun 03, 2022
Rastaramsey:
Mhen when will Buhari and his people stop this horrific shit shocked
I don't know why bloggers are still calling those Niggars herdsmen sad sad

Herdsmen work nah to rear cattle...
keep waiting for them to stop ok, don't arm ur selves and prepare for any smelling idiot that will cross ur path. This is one part I hate about christians! God can not come from heaven to save u so u have to protect ur self. If any Fulani idiot cross my path, I go slice am like bread.
Re: Suspected Herdsmen Attack Pastor Uche Okoro, Kidnap Couple In Abia (Graphic) by Nchenches: 4:40pm On Jun 03, 2022
Nigeria Police and other armed forces people, catch the kidnappers now, it's your duty, you are paid for that, most of Nigeria's population have no monthly salary.

Catch these kidnappers now before you delegate one Igbo man among you to announce that it's IPOB people who kidnapped these people in Abia state.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suspected Herdsmen Attack Pastor Uche Okoro, Kidnap Couple In Abia (Graphic) by papamondico: 4:42pm On Jun 03, 2022
Wahala everywhere in this country, Nigeria
Re: Suspected Herdsmen Attack Pastor Uche Okoro, Kidnap Couple In Abia (Graphic) by 00FFT00(m): 4:42pm On Jun 03, 2022
shigishege:

Nigeria's fulani Army are distracting ESN while their brothers kidnap and kill.

6 Likes

Re: Suspected Herdsmen Attack Pastor Uche Okoro, Kidnap Couple In Abia (Graphic) by fred04(m): 4:42pm On Jun 03, 2022
shigishege:
The ESN you and the government is fighting against

7 Likes

Re: Suspected Herdsmen Attack Pastor Uche Okoro, Kidnap Couple In Abia (Graphic) by Rastaramsey(m): 4:42pm On Jun 03, 2022
Osobi32:
keep waiting for them to stop ok, don't arm ur selves and prepare for any smelling idiot that will cross ur path. This is one part I hate about christians! God can not come from heaven to save u so u have to protect ur self. If any Fulani idiot cross my path, I go slice am like bread.

See this niggarr grin grin grin grin
Thief wey near my lounge last year sef, I use Cutlass design him hand grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Suspected Herdsmen Attack Pastor Uche Okoro, Kidnap Couple In Abia (Graphic) by fred04(m): 4:44pm On Jun 03, 2022
Nchenches:
Nigeria Police and other armed forces people, catch the kidnappers now, it's your duty, you are paid for that, most of Nigeria's population have no monthly salary.

Catch these kidnappers now before you delegate one Igbo man among you to announce that it's IPOB people who kidnapped these people in Abia state.
I wonder what the checkpoints are for in the Eastern part.
I don't know if the checkpoints are designed by FIRS to generate revenue or to curb crimes.
Guns are flowing up and down in the country.

1 Like

Re: Suspected Herdsmen Attack Pastor Uche Okoro, Kidnap Couple In Abia (Graphic) by obedience4(m): 4:45pm On Jun 03, 2022
shocked may our pics never be on post.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Policeman And LASTMA Spotted Fighting In Lekki (Photos & Video) / U.S Woman Who Killed Her Mother And Hid Corpse In Suitcase Is Re-Arrested (Pics) / Cocaine, Tramadol, 'Suck And Die' Recovered As Police Nab Drug Dealers. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.