Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,556 members, 7,951,329 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 02:16 PM

Bid On D Bird - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Bid On D Bird (762 Views)

And We Had Sex On D 26 And Now She Is Missing Her Period / If You Miss Dis Joke, You Are Still On D Loooonnnnng Thing / Help! Help! Help! Bush Pig On D Lose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bid On D Bird by adbaby(f): 9:38am On Aug 10, 2007
At the auction, the man's eye caught the most beautiful parrot he had ever seen. Determined to have the bird, he began bidding.

Each time he bid, someone out bid him. Higher and higher the bidding went until, finally, he won the bird.

As he was paying the auctioneer for the parrot, he commented, "I certainly hope this parrot can talk. After what I'm paying for him, I would hate to find out that he can't."

"Talk? Don't you worry sir, he can talk," replied the auctioneer. "Who do you think kept bidding against you?"
Re: Bid On D Bird by clemcykul(f): 12:10pm On Aug 13, 2007
my oh my! chei the parrot is damn too wise, i bet da man is going to experience the talk of his life. grin grin i just cant get enough of ur sweet jokes grin grin grin grin i jest hope ma mouth doesnt tear away grin grin grin grin
Re: Bid On D Bird by mishoo(m): 12:20pm On Aug 13, 2007
Nice trial !!
But dont they raise hand for Bid?? How did the parrot Bid then ??

(1) (Reply)

August 20/21 / Au Smart Ar U? / Three Women Discussing:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.