Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,835 members, 7,969,509 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 09:01 AM

Easiaet Way To Travel To Europe - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Easiaet Way To Travel To Europe (1086 Views)

Info For All Those Who Want To Travel To Vietnam To Buy Clothes/shoes Etc / Nigerians In The Desert Trying To Travel To Europe / Madman Gets Tired Of Naija,wants To Go To Europe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Easiaet Way To Travel To Europe by Adbash: 11:00pm On Jul 18, 2011
I am a graduate of Engineering with good grade. what is my easiest way to travel to any of the country to Europe with a minimum cost and get a stay there. I am ready to do any work that comes my way. Thanks as u contribute
Re: Easiaet Way To Travel To Europe by richard10: 8:27am On Jul 19, 2011
miinmum cost of going to europe?by land naw grin
Re: Easiaet Way To Travel To Europe by collinsfbi(m): 8:48am On Jul 19, 2011
I am a graduate of Engineering with good grade. what is my easiest way to travel to any of the country to Europe with a minimum cost and get a stay there. I am ready to do any work that comes my way. Thanks as u contribute
Look for a cheap school and apply in a country where you can easily get work in Europe and start ur traveling process thru dis mean.

Gbammmmmmmmmmmmmm over and out
Re: Easiaet Way To Travel To Europe by Adbash: 9:33am On Jul 19, 2011
Pls can u suggest any? Thanks
Re: Easiaet Way To Travel To Europe by honeric01(m): 9:58am On Jul 19, 2011
Easiest way is through the airport via a plane which requires that you buy a flight ticket and at the same time you also need to get a visa at any of the European embassies either in Lagos or in Abuja.

Thanks.
Re: Easiaet Way To Travel To Europe by worry246(m): 10:03am On Jul 19, 2011
Adbash:

Un-fortunatly I feel poster is looking for "Back door runs" into Europe angry
Hope he sees the problems others have had and comes to his senses.
Shine your eyes and try to do something with your engineering degree. grin cheesy
Please stay legal! shocked
Re: Easiaet Way To Travel To Europe by shawonlese: 6:28pm On Jul 19, 2011
Europe by road.

N45k only. wink
Re: Easiaet Way To Travel To Europe by otunbasmtp(m): 9:59am On Jul 20, 2011
i think desert is easy try it out wink

(1) (Reply)

Choosing Between Australian And Canadian Student Visa / Nigerian Boy Holds Airplane Tyre Frombenin To Lagos By Hiding Inside The Hole. / My NY Comic Con Trip

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.